PDA

View Full Version : Hey Serge, I was at weasels board...

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 05:04 PM
and that little slimeball greasy motherfucker has changed the words if someone types in your name!!! I went to poke him in the eye cause he is a weasel, and I typed how he owed everything he has to you. When I typed Serg , this came up instead"splurge the idiot " I thought you might like to know so you can flambay some weasel ass when he comes sniffing over here for new ideas again, cause we all know he has none himself.

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 05:13 PM
I will go and spit on the weasel everyday Serge till he bans me, I think he is the lowest form of slug in the game today....

pushpills
07-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 03:14 PM
I will go and spit on the weasel everyday Serge till he bans me, I think he is the lowest form of slug in the game today....
Isn't that a bit of a waste of time?

Winetalk.com
07-08-2004, 05:56 PM
he won't be back here,
after I caught him on the big lie and he owes me $50,000,
he wouldn't dare to show his stupid face
;-)))

BradShaw
07-08-2004, 06:05 PM
JoesHO1 you are not alone. Serge is there more than I am.

His IP shows up on the logs all the time.

You should really let Mike or Serge write your posts for you though.

sharky
07-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Board wars are funny!

grimm
07-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 01:05 PM
and that little slimeball greasy motherfucker has changed the words if someone types in your name!!! I went to poke him in the eye cause he is a weasel, and I typed how he owed everything he has to you. When I typed Serg , this came up instead"splurge the idiot " I thought you might like to know so you can flambay some weasel ass when he comes sniffing over here for new ideas again, cause we all know he has none himself.
doesnt something similar happen here?

Brad

Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw

just crious

whatever happene to thukman and the likewhoa big pimpin russian boys. they may have been weasels too, but they made excellent dinner conversation;)

grimm
07-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by sharky@Jul 8 2004, 02:06 PM
Board wars are funny!
Its like don king promoting a fight, fun to watch:)

sharky
07-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jul 8 2004, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jul 8 2004, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharky@Jul 8 2004, 02:06 PM
Board wars are funny!
Its like don king promoting a fight, fun to watch:) [/b][/quote]
exactly!

grimm
07-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 8 2004, 01:57 PM
he won't be back here,
after I caught him on the big lie and he owes me $50,000,
he wouldn't dare to show his stupid face
;-)))
Its like bill walton

"with no REGARD FOR HUMAN DECENCY"

LOL:)

the next act is ready, this is fun!

Oprano, they know drama!:)

grimm
07-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by sharky+Jul 8 2004, 02:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharky @ Jul 8 2004, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@Jul 8 2004, 05:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sharky@Jul 8 2004, 02:06 PM
Board wars are funny!
exactly! [/b][/quote]
Dude that grilling site kicks ass.

I am about to upgrade my Kenmore Stainless to a Weber, and nothing beats charcoal, unless you have about 20 mins to cook and eat, in which case, propane is great. I grill damn near evry meal, from steaks and chicken, to whole heads of brocolli, squash, cucumbers, even fruit. The healthiest way to cook, in my book!

Thanks for the site, im going to go in depth into it here.

Winetalk.com
07-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 8 2004, 05:06 PM

you wish.....I don't have time to waste on morons

and for IP,
it's another lie/wishful thinking,
here is my IP and it's dynamic,
changes every few days/weeks
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...sc&show_mem=reg (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=Online&CODE=listall&sort_key=name&sort_order=asc&show_mem=reg)

Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw,
where are my $50,000 big nose boy?

sharky
07-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jul 8 2004, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jul 8 2004, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sharky@Jul 8 2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 8 2004, 05:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sharky@Jul 8 2004, 02:06 PM
Board wars are funny!
exactly!
Dude that grilling site kicks ass.

I am about to upgrade my Kenmore Stainless to a Weber, and nothing beats charcoal, unless you have about 20 mins to cook and eat, in which case, propane is great. I grill damn near evry meal, from steaks and chicken, to whole heads of brocolli, squash, cucumbers, even fruit. The healthiest way to cook, in my book!

Thanks for the site, im going to go in depth into it here. [/b][/quote]
Thanks! I look forward to seeing you there:-)

It's good to see we share the same passion!

BradShaw
07-08-2004, 06:37 PM
:rokk: Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 8 2004, 02:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 8 2004, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 8 2004, 05:06 PM

you wish.....I don't have time to waste on morons

and for IP,
it's another lie/wishful thinking,
here is my IP and it's dynamic,
changes every few days/weeks
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...sc&show_mem=reg (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=Online&CODE=listall&sort_key=name&sort_order=asc&show_mem=reg)

Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw,
where are my $50,000 big nose boy? [/b][/quote]
This is the no spin zone. That links shows nothing about IP's. You have no time to spend on morons? What do you do all day you idiot? You blow smoke up your own moronic ass. It kills you Jaybeem and my other ventures make more $ than you these days. If this is a game, I am winning. You blew your load too early. Like hitting a grandslam in the first inning then trying to suck your own dick for the next 8.

Give your pot smoking colon cowboy a lesson, he needs it.

Have fun peeing on yourselves, I need to go wash up the Ferrari for the weekend.

grimm
07-08-2004, 07:31 PM
http://www.nowhere.us/maryjane.gif

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Shut up weasel, and Pay your debts, you lied, you got caught, and now you owe Serge 50,000.00 why would even a cockroach trust you to pay them from your program, when you can't even honor your own obligations?

cj
07-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Joe, you are so out of your league.

You seem to think since you attached your lips to serge's ass you should run around copying him?!?!?

serge and brad are big enough and ugly enough to piss amongst themselves, without others jumping on the bandwagon.

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 8 2004, 05:16 PM

You seem to think since you attached your lips to serge's ass you should run around copying him?!?!?

serge and brad are big enough and ugly enough to piss amongst themselves, without others jumping on the bandwagon.
I can handle my own, but thanks for your concern CJ :inlove:

cj
07-08-2004, 09:28 PM
you can't, that's my point.

but as long as you are convinced you can, that's all that matters :thumbsup:

cherrylula
07-08-2004, 10:02 PM
hahaha board drama got me to log in over here, nice insults carry on :rokk:

BradShaw
07-08-2004, 10:03 PM
CJ is right.

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 8 2004, 05:29 PM

Time tells all tales....and there has never been a game won in the first quarter of the history of any game ever played, it always comes down to what is on the scoreboard when the game is over...

what do you think would have become of Michael Jordan if he would have listened to the nay sayers when he was cut from his basketball team in the 8th grade? or what about when they said he would not win a championship alone, cause of lack of skill?

Do people actually give up if the first quarter does not go their way? or if the team they are playing against is rated the favorite on Paper? NO! that is why they play the games to determine the winners.... :D

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 8 2004, 06:04 PM
CJ is right.
Weasel sucks :rokk:

Weasel you are the lowest form of scum, and I am not impressed by your lies, or your Laurels.... wantto impress me, Pay your debt to Serge...That would be a start!

mojobill
07-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Page views are a wonderful thing...... ;-)

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 8 2004, 06:04 PM
CJ is right.
Speaking of paying debts...weasel you owe me for 29 posts on your circus you refer to as a board......

why do you not pay? is that you method if you do not like the person you just dont pay them? Maybe KB was right when he said get your money up front when dealing with Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw hmmmm

BradShaw
07-08-2004, 11:03 PM
:zzz:

brand0n
07-08-2004, 11:22 PM
this is always fun.
fl this year is going to be a blast

JoesHO
07-08-2004, 11:46 PM
I hope Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw has the balls to stand next to me in the pool, ( I will piss on him for gonzo if he does LOL)

masterp74
07-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 8 2004, 02:06 PM

hey, that's Lensman IP

cj
07-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 8 2004, 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 8 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 8 2004, 05:29 PM

Time tells all tales....and there has never been a game won in the first quarter of the history of any game ever played, it always comes down to what is on the scoreboard when the game is over...

what do you think would have become of Michael Jordan if he would have listened to the nay sayers when he was cut from his basketball team in the 8th grade? or what about when they said he would not win a championship alone, cause of lack of skill?

Do people actually give up if the first quarter does not go their way? or if the team they are playing against is rated the favorite on Paper? NO! that is why they play the games to determine the winners.... :D [/b][/quote]
This is life you moron.

The final quarter ends with DEATH.

What's the glory in winning a game where you've designed the rules yourself all along anyway?!

You and brad are both playing with yourselves, only you've smoked the finish line flag and brad drove straight past it and over a cliff with his fancy ferrari.

While the 2 of you keep holding each others balls while you pull yourselves, you are missing valuble opportunities to do business with people who play your game better than you without even realizing they are playing.

TIME SPENT ON REVENGE IS BEST SPENT BIPASSING YOUR ENEMY.

What was it you said Brad ..... purve who?

'\v/'

thanks for the kick in the pants & for helping me to see the clear path ahead! :okthumb:

Mike AI
07-09-2004, 02:19 AM

Pearl!

Many people become consumed with an enemy who is not a real threat. The best revenge long term is living well.

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 8 2004, 05:38 PM

This is the no spin zone. That links shows nothing about IP's. You have no time to spend on morons? What do you do all day you idiot? You blow smoke up your own moronic ass. It kills you Jaybeem and my other ventures make more $ than you these days. If this is a game, I am winning. You blew your load too early. Like hitting a grandslam in the first inning then trying to suck your own dick for the next 8.

Give your pot smoking colon cowboy a lesson, he needs it.

Have fun peeing on yourselves, I need to go wash up the Ferrari for the weekend.
Weasel,
how does it feel to piss with people who can buy you 10 times over? You are today where I was back in 1996/97 with FM,
you are still 7 years behind
;-))))

as for "innings", you have no idea what real innings are,
when your picture collection exceeds mine
http://nocomments.com
THAN you can start claiming victories,
'till than, go wash the metal/plastic/leather junkets
;-)))

And THIS was your lesson of the day,
come back for more,
daily,
I enjoy whipping your ass as always
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 9 2004, 01:20 AM

Pearl!

Many people become consumed with an enemy who is not a real threat. The best revenge long term is living well.
my yesterday's cholesterol was 181....I am working on it, Mike
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Jul 8 2004, 09:03 PM
hahaha board drama got me to log in over here, nice insults carry on :rokk:
insults?

here is old time favorit, just for you:

fuck off!
;-))))

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 8 2004, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 8 2004, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 8 2004, 06:04 PM
CJ is right.
Weasel sucks :rokk:

Weasel you are the lowest form of scum, and I am not impressed by your lies, or your Laurels.... wantto impress me, Pay your debt to Serge...That would be a start! [/b][/quote]
Joe,
I'll be more impressed than you when it happens,
here is your chance, weasel, to kill 2 birds with one stone
;-)))

Mary34D
07-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 04:05 PM
brad-shaw comes up different here too....like this

Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Mary34D+Jul 9 2004, 07:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mary34D @ Jul 9 2004, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 04:05 PM
brad-shaw comes up different here too....like this

Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw [/b][/quote]
no shit
;-)))

grimm
07-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 07:47 PM
I hope Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw has the balls to stand next to me in the pool, ( I will piss on him for gonzo if he does LOL)
one thing is backing up your buds, which i am the first to jump behind.. a whole other thing is being a kiss ass, which i havd less respect for, sorry..

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 9 2004, 09:05 AM

one thing is backing up your buds, which i am the first to jump behind..
grimm,
and be honest with me,
here is a hypothetical situation:

you see a stranger on the ground beaten up into the pulp by another stranger
who has enough to beat you AND the other guy into the pulp.

will you jump for the rescue without thinking of consequences or walk away?

same hypothetical situation,
but your friend weasel is beaten up.

whata you gonna do?

I know what I'd do and I bet I know what you'd do under similar circumstances.

You, uts, have no idea what word FRIEND means
;-))))

Jim
07-09-2004, 10:17 AM

WHOEVER DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS.........WINS!

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Jim@Jul 9 2004, 09:18 AM

WHOEVER DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS.........WINS!
BULLSHIT.....you can't take toys with you....
ONLY memories are yours to take.

grimm
07-09-2004, 10:22 AM
when it comes to physical conflict, of course i would defend a friend to no end.i would not have time to judge, as i don't now.

as a ypothetical question, of course i would defend a friend, be it you, serge, mike or brad, until i knew such information that would not make me their friend..

i have learned a lot in the last two days

FYI..MikeAI is my friend and multiple business partner, and i would defend him and his until; i could do no more. i am a man of honor and i stand by my true friends.

you i know nothing about, so forgive me for my lack of knowledge

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 9 2004, 09:23 AM

exactly!

can we drop the foolish title "friend" now?

we are not friends.

you see,
there is a very simple test in there:
as we both throw ourselves in harms way over friends and will not over strangers/aquatances.

you and me are aquatances.

Mike AI
07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 9 2004, 09:23 AM
when it comes to physical conflict, of course i would defend a friend to no end.i would not have time to judge, as i don't now.

as a ypothetical question, of course i would defend a friend, be it you, serge, mike or brad, until i knew such information that would not make me their friend..

FYI..MikeAI is my friend and multiple business partner, and i would defend him and his until; i could do no more. i am a man of honor and i stand by my true friends.

Hey Grimm you know I would defend you!

I did my Terrible Terry Tate lineback impression in Ricks for you!

Jim
07-09-2004, 11:31 AM

Yes....BUT...good toys shared among friends DO make for some good memories....

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Jim@Jul 9 2004, 10:32 AM

Yes....BUT...good toys shared among friends DO make for some good memories....
hahahahahhahaha,
yeah, Meat and me have shared a few
;-))))

for some reason he beleives the "toy" wasn't that good and asked me never to post the pics again
;-))))

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jul 9 2004, 06:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jul 9 2004, 06:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 07:47 PM
one thing is backing up your buds, which i am the first to jump behind.. a whole other thing is being a kiss ass, which i havd less respect for, sorry.. [/b][/quote]
Anybody that knows me, can tell you kiss ass is not my strong suit...
I have fought many times with Serge before....and do not always agree with him.
Unlike my feelings for Brad though I RESPECT SERGE, Brad is a loser to the core, and I am not a band wagon jumper just because he is doing well now offf of what he stole from others... ( that is not a measure of success for me to admire, sorry)

How is it kissing someones ass if you agree with their points, and see that they are right?

I will never do anything with brad anyway, as I do not trust him at all, history has told me all I need to know, I did try to talk to brad once (as I like to make my OWN opinions on somebody without any input from others) however brad showed me what he is about, and I have since come to know that he is truley a weasel... so if this is the business you are talking about me losing, then I ask how is something lost when it was never there in the first place?

and ass far as the other point goes, If I feel My friend is ever in need I would walk through fire to help them....
If I see an acquantence in need, I will have to look at the situation individualy to know how I would react.
If I see someone like weasel in need, ( I would spit on them and watch them suffer at the hand of their own demise!

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Joe, are you coming to dinner in Portland? July 27th at Marrakesh

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 9 2004, 11:50 AM

How is it kissing someones ass if you agree with their points, and see that they are right?

I have no problems kissing asses,
there is much more money in it than pissing vinegar
;-))))

as for kissing my ass-
one can't make a penny kissing mine,
I don't disperse fortunes no more
;-))))

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by cj+Jul 8 2004, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jul 8 2004, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 8 2004, 09:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 8 2004, 05:29 PM

Do people actually give up if the first quarter does not go their way? or if the team they are playing against is rated the favorite on Paper? NO! that is why they play the games to determine the winners.... :D
This is life you moron.

What's the glory in winning a game where you've designed the rules yourself all along anyway?!

You and brad are both playing with yourselves, only you've smoked the finish line flag and brad drove straight past it and over a cliff with his fancy ferrari.

While the 2 of you keep holding each others balls while you pull yourselves, you are missing valuble opportunities to do business with people who play your game better than you without even realizing they are playing.

What was it you said Brad ..... purve who?

'\v/'

thanks for the kick in the pants & for helping me to see the clear path ahead! :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
Well CJ sounds to me like you need to follow your own advice....

you seem to think I am such a moron , and a nobody, with no worth (yet you have never met me or done anything more than a few ICQ with me when you were either sick or PMS that day, and felt threatened that your radio show was not what you had hoped it to be, so you decided to lash out at me for inquiring to you how the radio set up worked )

but yet when brad says to you Perve who? you seem to get the hair on your back raised, and feel the need to prove to someone your worth...hmmmm

Hypocrasy does not suit you well CJ, it shows your dark side...

Why am I a nobody moron to you? cause you do not know me? or because I have no laurels of the hey day lucky times in this industry to fall back on as proof I belong?

it is a long race, and remember the tortise will beat the hair everytime in the Marathon....

I am not here to sprint, fast money is not what I am looking for, residual long term gains are my goals, an asset worth something other than wasted cyberspace is what I am looking to build... not a site that is hot for two days, or a radio show that draws no listeners cause of the lack of entertainment, or substance it provides due to the ego of the host !

rather I feel it is better to have the ego of my guest feel good, andmy listeners.. that is more improtant to me than just shouting how great I am in order to convince someone else.... I would rather them know it first hand , than have to tell it to them constantly... you need a good long look in the mirror.... Then throw your stones, but throwing them blind is not the best for anyone..

BradShaw
07-09-2004, 01:44 PM
residual long term gains are my goals

You are in the wrong business. Ask your two mentors about long term vs. quick buck.

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 9 2004, 12:45 PM

You are in the wrong business. Ask your two mentors about long term vs. quick buck.
quick bucks? get out of Hooper's ass
;-))))

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 02:02 PM
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...w.quickbuck.com (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=1y&size=medium&url=http://www.quickbuck.com)

and
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...www.siccash.com (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=1y&size=medium&url=http://www.siccash.com)
both heading in the same direction....

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 08:52 AM
Do they serve weasel there?

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 9 2004, 09:45 AM

brad, does sucking cok not make you any smarter over the years.....

tryingfor the quick money is for fool and cheaters.... in your case you should do well then , but the tortise always wins in the end....

I think I will have gonzo be the guy you have to blow when you come around asking for my help one day.....

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 9 2004, 02:37 PM

tryingfor the quick money is for fool and cheaters.... in your case you should do well then , but the tortise always wins in the end....

bullshit, Joe.

Turtle ends up in the soup
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 9 2004, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 9 2004, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 08:52 AM
Do they serve weasel there? [/b][/quote]
no, only sheep for sheep
;-)))

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 9 2004, 11:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 9 2004, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jul 9 2004, 02:37 PM

bullshit, Joe.

Turtle ends up in the soup
;-))) [/b][/quote]
soup last longer than stew... and rabbits end up in the stew.... :ph34r:

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Joe, in case you are wondering,
weasel considers himself a turtle, and was poking at me for making quick buck
;-)))

the fact that he still crawls is just a coincedense
;_))))

don't end up like him
;-)))

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 11:54 AM
Joe, in case you are wondering,
weasel considers himself a turtle, and was poking at me for making quick buck
;-)))

the fact that he still crawls is just a coincedense
;_))))

don't end up like him
;-)))
You know come to think of it, turtle soup is quite good, and snakes do crawl, so I wonder if maybe that hair in the race was just Lazy hmm maybe I need to rethink my strategy for racing....

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Joe, I tasted both...snake soup is tastier than tutrle's,
but both end up in the soup
;-)))

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 12:13 PM
Joe, I tasted both...snake soup is tastier than tutrle's,
but both end up in the soup
;-)))
Just fry up some weasel and let me know how tha tasted when you are through.... I would try some but I am afraid of getting poisend LOL

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Joe,
there is a good Russian expression about weasel:
"Do NOT touch shit unless it smells"
;-)))

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 12:24 PM
Joe,
;-)))
do they sautee' the weasel's in russia with vodka?

BradShaw
07-09-2004, 05:09 PM

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 9 2004, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 9 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 12:24 PM
Joe,
;-)))
do they sautee' the weasel's in russia with vodka? [/b][/quote]
nope....not much left of it after it's been shot between the eys
;-)))

cj
07-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 9 2004, 04:10 PM
Joe, now I really have pms! you made me agree with brad!!!!

you are boring and you are full of yourself and your lips & nose are stained brown.

:barfon:

read serge's explanation of 'friend' to grimm ... he will turn on you as soon as look at you.

But hey, as with radio shows and running an adult business, you know best :okthumb:

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by cj+Jul 9 2004, 02:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jul 9 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 9 2004, 04:10 PM
Joe, now I really have pms! you made me agree with brad!!!!

you are boring and you are full of yourself and your lips & nose are stained brown.

:barfon:

read serge's explanation of 'friend' to grimm ... he will turn on you as soon as look at you.

But hey, as with radio shows and running an adult business, you know best :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
That is alright CJ agreeing with Weasel was not the first mistake you have made in your life, or will it be the last...

We all make mistakes in judgement from time to time, the key is to learn and prosper from those mistakes. :wnw:

cj
07-09-2004, 06:48 PM
reposting other people's advice doesn't make you any less of a loser

JoesHO
07-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 9 2004, 02:49 PM
reposting other people's advice doesn't make you any less of a loser
ooops wrong again, that one was a JoesHo original.... :nyanya:

grimm
07-09-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 9 2004, 07:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 9 2004, 07:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Jul 9 2004, 09:23 AM

Hey Grimm you know I would defend you!

I did my Terrible Terry Tate lineback impression in Ricks for you! [/b][/quote]
Indeed, you brought the thunder when that guy was going to blindside me, it was beautiful;)

grimm
07-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 9 2004, 06:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 9 2004, 06:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Jul 9 2004, 09:23 AM

exactly!

can we drop the foolish title "friend" now?

we are not friends.

you see,
there is a very simple test in there:
as we both throw ourselves in harms way over friends and will not over strangers/aquatances.

you and me are aquatances. [/b][/quote]
not even worth a response.

BradShaw
07-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Anyone else remember the night Serge lost 90% of his business overnight? People got smart and moved to Yishai. And made more $, Serge was forced into retirement over night.

I heard there were some interesting phone calls that night.

grimm
07-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 9 2004, 06:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 9 2004, 06:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Jul 9 2004, 09:05 AM

one thing is backing up your buds, which i am the first to jump behind..
grimm,
and be honest with me,
here is a hypothetical situation:

you see a stranger on the ground beaten up into the pulp by another stranger
who has enough to beat you AND the other guy into the pulp.

will you jump for the rescue without thinking of consequences or walk away?

same hypothetical situation,
but your friend weasel is beaten up.

whata you gonna do?

I know what I'd do and I bet I know what you'd do under similar circumstances.

You, uts, have no idea what word FRIEND means
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
yep, id jump in. make it a fair fight, but then again, im not the sanest of individuals;)

and yeah id defend brad in the same decision, wouldn't really have to think twice.

You need to consider what is at stake.

Not a friend in the world i would not defend.

And i have known Brad a lot longer than whatever nonsense is going on here.

He has done shit that makes me want to kick his ass. But he has also been a good host and friend. Its grey areas. we dont live real life in the black and white world that my "acquaintance" paints.

Serge...you are correct, we are acquaintances. No time for pretending;)

Matt

BradShaw
07-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Nobody is getting their ass kicked in Miami, I am bringing my bodyguards as usual. I will be registered under my real name, not "shaw".

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 9 2004, 05:37 PM

darling, you still can't get over confucy?
;-))))

CuriousToyBoy
07-10-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 10 2004, 02:28 PM
Nobody is getting their ass kicked in Miami, I am bringing my bodyguards as usual. I will be registered under my real name, not "shaw".
Bodyguards.

Damn.

One can only assume you have something to worry about.......

Didn't you in an earlier thread dismiss the online threats as piss in the wind?

If they're not what you are worried about, what is it?

One can only postulate to oneself.

CJ was right.

I would enjoy meeting you. It would be educational.

:ph34r:

Now the following IS a joke, simply because according to most here your real seems to be well known.....

"Yes sir. We have Mr Weasel in the Presidential Suite"

At least I thought it was funny....

OK, enough Discovery Channel for me.. back to work.

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 9 2004, 11:12 PM
Anyone else remember the night Serge lost 90% of his business overnight? People got smart and moved to Yishai. And made more $, Serge was forced into retirement over night.

.....hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha,
IDIOT, those 10% remaining were STILL more than your entire business today, turtle
;-)))))

this is not your board,
your shit doesn't have wings here
;-))))

the phone call was from your doctor, he spoke of your colon very highly
;-)))))

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 9 2004, 11:20 PM

Serge...you are correct, we are acquaintances. No time for pretending;)

Matt
good,
I knew I'll make you see things my way
;-)))

cj
07-10-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 10 2004, 01:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 10 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 9 2004, 05:37 PM

darling, you still can't get over confucy?
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
same response as in icq

you are getting really sad these days.
if taking pot shots at your *friends* is all you have to do for entertainment, then go ahead. i'm done with it.

Nickatilynx
07-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 9 2004, 08:12 PM

I must have missed it.

nawwwww......

Oh yeah....I remember now.

I received phone calls from some dickless cowardly scum without the fucking balls...

( excuse me I launched into another rant)

Some traitourious curs who purported to be his friends , fucked him whilst he was on holiday.

yada yada yada

I didn't...and it grossed me several million US Dollars

there is loyalty amongst thieves...but there is nothing but shit in the world of a weasel.

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 04:31 AM
Nick,
being fucked while on holiday, THAT holiday where I lived thru category 5 hurricane on 3rd world island, was good and God's sign:
get out or die, I am tired saving your ass all the time
;-))))

here is what happened to "dickless cowardly scum without the fucking balls..."
as you put it...

1) Grimm lost money because Yishai never paid him in full

2) Mojo and 12 Clicks did all right....they were doing business with "da guys" 'till the last day Yishai was in USA. Where he is now only they know.

3) I am out of the loop since 1999 when the big slab of concrete fell on my head erasing all my memories

http://cotac.com/StMaarten99/safety-staicase.jpg

grimm
07-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 10 2004, 12:32 AM
Nick,
being fucked while on holiday, THAT holiday where I lived thru category 5 hurricane on 3rd world island, was good and God's sign:
get out or die, I am tired saving your ass all the time
;-))))

here is what happened to "dickless cowardly scum without the fucking balls..."
as you put it...

1) Grimm lost money because Yishai never paid him in full

2) Mojo and 12 Clicks did all right....they were doing business with "da guys" 'till the last day Yishai was in USA. Where he is now only they know.

3) I am out of the loop since 1999 when the big slab of concrete fell on my head erasing all my memories

http://cotac.com/StMaarten99/safety-staicase.jpg
Oh joy, revisionist history!

You got fucked because somehow Yishai found out how bad you were fucking him, the basis for your entire businss.

Yishai is still alive and well and doing business in the US, i have heard from him in recent memory. We got paid every penny, or a reasonable proximity of it, once we got the "numbers" straight. And you werent on holiday, as i remember the threatening phone calls, connection sounded pretty good. At least the hot air from the windbag came over crystal clear;)

you are a bitter old man these days, my acquaintance;) bitterness will eat you alive if you hold it inside too long. I have never had a personal problem with you. just dont piss and tell me its raining;)

what was that quote about bullshit and honesty?;)

hugs!

JoesHO
07-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Notice brad said Bodyguards as in plural hahaLOL

another differnce in the world or turtles and lions!

You may be able to hire someone tough....lol

but I on the other hand have someone tough with me always for free...
(it is my right Hook) LOL I hope you are foolish enough to have one of your so called bodyguards say something to me, I will laugh my ass off when I see the look on your face when the first one gets knocked out, and the other one runs away screaming haha I bet you would pisss your pants right on the spot, LOL
HAHAAH

you trying to intimidate someone with the bodyguard statement Weasel.....?

or do you really live in that much fear haha LOL but then again with as many affiliates as you have fucked over in your day, and since you fail to pay your debts ( I can think of two recent occasions) then I could understand your Paranoia... ( YOU SHOULD SMOKE POT MORE OFTEN it takes away that uncontrollable paranoia one gets when they are a slimeball!

grimm
07-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 10 2004, 12:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 10 2004, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 9 2004, 08:12 PM

I must have missed it.

nawwwww......

Oh yeah....I remember now.

I received phone calls from some dickless cowardly scum without the fucking balls...

( excuse me I launched into another rant)

Some traitourious curs who purported to be his friends , fucked him whilst he was on holiday.

yada yada yada

I didn't...and it grossed me several million US Dollars

there is loyalty amongst thieves...but there is nothing but shit in the world of a weasel. [/b][/quote]
Nick, give any man enough rope and he will hang himself. getting too greedy will leave you odd man out, a self learned lesson, the trials of youth;)

these days are much better, much more sane and stable.

grimm
07-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 07:10 AM

(it is my right Hook) LOL I hope you are foolish enough to have one of your so called bodyguards say something to me, I will laugh my ass off when I see the look on your face when the first one gets knocked out, and the other one runs away screaming haha I bet you would pisss your pants right on the spot, LOL
HAHAAH

or do you really live in that much fear haha LOL but then again with as many affiliates as you have fucked over in your day, and since you fail to pay your debts ( I can think of two recent occasions) then I could understand your Paranoia... ( YOU SHOULD SMOKE POT MORE OFTEN it takes away that uncontrollable paranoia one gets when they are a slimeball!
ok i can understand snake, and weasel, and even Tukhman, but TURTLE? someone needs to explain that one to me :agrin:

Peaches
07-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 11:10 AM

HAHAAH

Joe, just an FYI: Brad and his bodyguards have been a running joke for about 5 years. :awinky:

Greg is Brad's only "bodyguard" and even though he's not large in size, he more than makes up for it in personality and has smoothed over the feathers for Brad enough times that I know there's no way in hell he's getting paid what he's worth :)

JoesHO
07-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jul 10 2004, 07:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jul 10 2004, 07:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 11:10 AM

HAHAAH

Joe, just an FYI: Brad and his bodyguards have been a running joke for about 5 years. :awinky:

Greg is Brad's only "bodyguard" and even though he's not large in size, he more than makes up for it in personality and has smoothed over the feathers for Brad enough times that I know there's no way in hell he's getting paid what he's worth :) [/b][/quote]
Oh Ok hehe Peaches I did not know that, LOL

I agree Greg is very good communicator, and very professional..

I think he should test free agency, cause I know someone would pay him more than Brad does, and he is way better than to keep holding brads head up for air all the time...

greg will argue against me (that is his job and he is very loyal, an admirable quality for sure!) but nonetheless I have mass respect for greg, and think he is on top of his game...

Brad on the other hand will never be more than a nuerotic scared little weasel his whole life!

chodadog
07-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 8 2004, 05:16 PM

:wnw:

BradShaw
07-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Since when did Oprano become newbie central, or am I at Netpond?

I will have 30 bodyguards at the show, up from my usual 13.

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 10 2004, 10:10 AM
You got fucked because somehow Yishai found out how bad you were fucking him, the basis for your entire businss.

if I got fucked,
why am I not complaining?

Straightening up the numbers???? You prick thought you can bill him for shit and he'd pay, that was a nice topic of the conversation at the dinner one nite
;-)))

I am getting GREAT pleasure 'cuz you the bunch of MORONS still have no clue who played you, how and why
;-)))

I taught Nick
"2 ends against the middle" game,
and stopped the classes
;-)))

grimm,
get your head out of your ass for ONE minute and TRY to think:
why am I laughing louder than all of you put together?
;-)))))

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 10 2004, 10:10 AM
And you werent on holiday, as i remember the threatening phone calls, connection sounded pretty good. At least the hot air from the windbag came over crystal clear;)

me? threaten? you?

r u nuts? I NEVER threaten, why would I give anybody advance warning? I either do or don't do,
but threats?

puuhleeze!

For the life of me I don't recall the phone call you reffering to,
but I digged your e-mail with apologies and kissing my ass like it had honey all over it.

send john your fax number and he'll fax it over to you to brush upon your memory, putz
;-))))

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 10:29 AM

Brad on the other hand will never be more than a nuerotic scared little weasel his whole life!
I disagree,
in years to come he'll grow to be a BIG weasel
;_)))

grimm
07-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Serge, i know damn well what was going on in that entire game. The Bottom Line worked for all parties, so nobody went home crying;)

How is John these days?

grimm
07-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 10 2004, 10:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 10 2004, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Jul 10 2004, 10:10 AM
And you werent on holiday, as i remember the threatening phone calls, connection sounded pretty good. At least the hot air from the windbag came over crystal clear;)

me? threaten? you?

r u nuts? I NEVER threaten, why would I give anybody advance warning? I either do or don't do,
but threats?

puuhleeze!

but I digged your e-mail with apologies and kissing my ass like it had honey all over it.

send john your fax number and he'll fax it over to you to brush upon your memory, putz
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
not physically, it was more of a back and forth. and a lot of fun as i remember it. Now i just work with my excellent partners and save such drama for the weekends;)

JoesHO
07-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 10 2004, 09:42 AM

Hey weasel, you gonna compete in the belly flop contest?

I will sell you my stomach space ( I am going to be champ) if you promise to start making proper payments to Serge for the money you owe him from the bet you lost when you LIED, and if you pay me for my 29 posts on your misinformation site .

Oh yeah one more thing, YOU must pay upfront

BradShaw
07-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 10 2004, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 10 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 10 2004, 09:42 AM

I will sell you my stomach space ( I am going to be champ) if you promise to start making proper payments to Serge for the money you owe him from the bet you lost when you LIED, and if you pay me for my 29 posts on your misinformation site .

Oh yeah one more thing, YOU must pay upfront [/b][/quote]
Tell me how a belly flop contest is going to help me make my Ferrari payments? I will be in Miami about 48 hours, and already about half of them booked up with meetings.

JoesHO
07-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 10 2004, 03:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 10 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 02:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw@Jul 10 2004, 09:42 AM

Tell me how a belly flop contest is going to help me make my Ferrari payments? I will be in Miami about 48 hours, and already about half of them booked up with meetings. [/b][/quote]
you had to finance it ? LOL I thought you were a millionaire already in 97, why not pay cash? :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jul 10 2004, 02:30 PM
Serge, i know damn well what was going on in that entire game. The Bottom Line worked for all parties, so nobody went home crying;)

How is John these days?
John is doing fine since he bought 6 resorts in Elat on the Red Sea in Israel,
goes back and forth to Israel all the time.

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jul 10 2004, 02:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jul 10 2004, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 10 2004, 10:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Jul 10 2004, 10:10 AM

me? threaten? you?

but threats?

puuhleeze!

;-))))
not physically, it was more of a back and forth. and a lot of fun as i remember it. Now i just work with my excellent partners and save such drama for the weekends;) [/b][/quote]
Grimm,
as we all know,
NOTHING refreshes memory more than e-mails sitting on one of the computers in the basement in NJ
;-)))

too bad hard drive burned after John downloaded a few e-mails
;-(((

it was a sign from God:
let the sleeping dogs lie
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jul 10 2004, 07:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jul 10 2004, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw @ Jul 10 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 02:30 PM

Tell me how a belly flop contest is going to help me make my Ferrari payments? I will be in Miami about 48 hours, and already about half of them booked up with meetings. [/b][/quote]
you had to finance it ? LOL I thought you were a millionaire already in 97, why not pay cash? :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
naaahhh......he preffers mixing personal finances with company finances and fools IRS with bullshit leases
;-))))

JoesHO
07-11-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 10 2004, 05:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 10 2004, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 07:01 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw @ Jul 10 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 10 2004, 02:30 PM

Tell me how a belly flop contest is going to help me make my Ferrari payments? I will be in Miami about 48 hours, and already about half of them booked up with meetings.
you had to finance it ? LOL I thought you were a millionaire already in 97, why not pay cash? :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
naaahhh......he preffers mixing personal finances with company finances and fools IRS with bullshit leases
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
I thought Brad looked at comingling of funds, as in giving the Tranny hookers in Mexico the money LOL