PDA

View Full Version : So I Eventually Caught Up With CJ

CuriousToyBoy
07-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Well, it took a while to get to it, but CJ and I finally caught up yesterday.

I should be back on solids before Florida....

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Thanks CJ, it was excellent to catch up after so long, put some shit to bed, dispose of the bodies and have a laugh.

An excellent tonic.

Or was the excellent tonic my "I'll have one more, but that'll be my last" repeated at least 6 times?

LMK when on the Oprano Radio, I'm good to go.

:rokk:

cj
07-08-2004, 09:13 AM
i've learnt a new trick since i'm not drinking ... its amazing how much more you remember of the conversation when the other party is 27 drinks ahead ;-))))))

Hey Lisa, we have an extra Lisa for the GC weekend ;-) That shouldn't be confusing at all LOL

CuriousToyBoy
07-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 8 2004, 11:14 PM
i've learnt a new trick since i'm not drinking ... its amazing how much more you remember of the conversation when the other party is 27 drinks ahead ;-))))))

Hey Lisa, we have an extra Lisa for the GC weekend ;-) That shouldn't be confusing at all LOL
The funny thing is you didn't even have to ply me with alcohol - I did it to myself!!

Luckily one of my many hidden talents... I cope with my drink quite well, and with the amount I have been known to consume, thank god for that !!

You were a cheap date though.... a couple of Grapefruit Tiro's and some Soda and Lime!! Woo-hoo!!

He he.

Make sure that my Leisa doesn't lead you to astray on the Coast!! And thanks again for looking after her - you and Lisa both !!!

At least with you guys she will be blessed with good advice on working out the shit from the clay!!!

:hic:

gonzo
07-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Another Jedi Mind trick your foreshadowing!

cj
07-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Gonzo, make sure Lindsay gets an invite to the next Krispy Kreme ffn ball :biglaugh:

I'd feel pretty safe hanging out in that crowd LOL

gonzo
07-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 8 2004, 08:03 PM
Gonzo, make sure Lindsay gets an invite to the next Krispy Kreme ffn ball :biglaugh:

The FFN Think Tank is working on new branding. Everybody wants doughnuts and cannonballs...

CuriousToyBoy
07-10-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jul 9 2004, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jul 9 2004, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 8 2004, 08:03 PM

The FFN Think Tank is working on new branding. Everybody wants doughnuts and cannonballs... [/b][/quote]
I will wait patiently for my invite.

Then, and only then, will I ask the dumb question....

WTF is the ffn ball?

And yes, I KNOW what a Krispy Kreme is :-) I saw it on a bukkake site once.....

BTW Gonz.. happy birthday sport, the other thread was too long :)

:ph34r:

cj
07-10-2004, 03:56 AM
ffn ball = fat fucking nobodies eating donuts at krispy kreme.

gonzo
07-10-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Jul 10 2004, 02:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Jul 10 2004, 02:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Jul 9 2004, 12:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 8 2004, 08:03 PM

The FFN Think Tank is working on new branding. Everybody wants doughnuts and cannonballs...

WTF is the ffn ball?

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
FFNB was started in Vegas during Internext. No agenda, no sponsors, no shit!

Ill make sure your updated when the time comes. Biggest problem we have is noone took it serious. But then again neither did we.

Thanks for the bday wishes. Its been a long bumpy strange week. Looks to have ended properly though.

CuriousToyBoy
07-10-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 10 2004, 05:57 PM
ffn ball = fat fucking nobodies eating donuts at krispy kreme.
Thanks CJ.

Seems I may be over qualified......

He he.

CuriousToyBoy
07-10-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jul 10 2004, 06:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jul 10 2004, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 10 2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jul 9 2004, 12:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 8 2004, 08:03 PM

WTF is the ffn ball?

FFNB was started in Vegas during Internext. No agenda, no sponsors, no shit!

Ill make sure your updated when the time comes. Biggest problem we have is noone took it serious. But then again neither did we.

Thanks for the bday wishes. Its been a long bumpy strange week. Looks to have ended properly though. [/b][/quote]
Cheers Gonz....

It reminds me of 2 different quotes....

There is absolutely NO evidence that life should be taken too seriously

And the classic from Oscar Wilde....

Life was a funny thing that happened to me on the way to the grave

JoesHO
07-10-2004, 06:31 PM
I bet CJ would be fun to meet in Person... I am looking forward to it :D