PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone Newbie Here

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Hello I'm Miss Mina. I own a Big Butt BBW Amateur paysite (www.missminabbw.com/indexno.html) as well as a BBW Forum (www.bbwforums.com) A friend of mine sent me here and said this place is worth spending time and reading into. While I like GFY and it's informative it's too childish for me. Too much immaturity. I don't know maybe I'm just too serious. There is a time to have fun every now and again But when it comes to making money I'm nothing BUT serious. I'm here to do possibly business and most importantly LEARN. I look forward to getting to know you all and contribute if I can. Thank you for having me.

XOXO,
MissMinaBBW

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Mina,
I am a mature person and I'd sell my soul to the devil for a big butt....any chance you send me the log/pass to your website so I could indulge myself in it, instead of busting everybody's balls?
;-))))

spazlabz
07-07-2004, 11:27 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

oh thats right, wrong board heh heh. Welcome to Oprano Mina where makin money is what everyone is about.

spaz :matey:

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jul 7 2004, 10:28 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

oh thats right, wrong board heh heh. Welcome to Oprano Mina where makin money is what everyone is about.

I beg your pardon!!!!!

I am not into money,
just into big BUTTS!
;-))))

spazlabz
07-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 7 2004, 07:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 7 2004, 07:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jul 7 2004, 10:28 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

I beg your pardon!!!!!

I am not into money,
just into big BUTTS!
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
LOL your not into money cause ya got it LOL Mina & I are both very into from the sound of her post

Oh, and I love a nice BBW butt as much as the next guys (so long as the next guy LOVES them too :)

Mike AI
07-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Welcome to Oprano.

Excuse me while I sing this for Serge:

Serge llikes big butts an' I cannot lie.
You otha brothas can't deny.
That when a girl walks in wit' a itty bitty waist an'
A round thing in yo' face. You get SPRUNG.
Wanna pull up tough, cuz you notice that butt was STUFFED.
Deep in the jeans she's wearin'.
I'm hooked an' I can't stop starin'.
Oh baby, I wanna get wit' ya,
An' take yo' picta.
My homeboys tried to warn me.
But that butt you got makes me so horny.
Ooh, rumpled smooth skin.
You say you wanna Get in ma Benz?
Well, use me, use me,
Cuz you ain't that average groupy.
I seen her dancin',
To Hell wit' romancin'.
She's sweat. Wet.
Got it goin' like a Turbo 'Vette.
I'm tired o' magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing.
Take the average black man and ask him that.
She gotta pack much back.
So fella's (YEAH), fella's (YEAH),
Does your girlfrien' got the butt? (HELL, YEAH)
So tell 'em to shake it (SHAKE IT),
Shake it (SHAKE IT)
Shake that healthy butt.
Baby got back.

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 07:12 AM
Mina,
I am a mature person and I'd sell my soul to the devil for a big butt....any chance you send me the log/pass to your website so I could indulge myself in it, instead of busting everybody's balls?
;-))))
Hello Hmm sell your soul ehhh? Yeah I guess I can spare a free pass this once :) Wow didn't know there were BBW/ Big Butt lovers here. The other board ther are stick figure lovin guys there Bahhhh.. LOL What's your email so I can send it to you? P.S. Thank you for the warm welcome :bjump:

TheEnforcer
07-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Hello and welcome!! You'll like it here at Oprano!!

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jul 7 2004, 07:28 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

::sigh:: That's all they said when I did my intro there. So to shut them up I did. Nice I like the vibe from this board. VERY NICE. Thank you for the welcome sweetheart :)

P.S. Instead of tits here's my ass. I was April 2003 Covergirl for Big Butt Magazine..Pic courtesy of www.bigbuttmag.com (Have to link them for legal purposes ::sigh::)

http://www.missminabbw.com/bigbuttcover.jpg

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 7 2004, 07:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 7 2004, 07:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jul 7 2004, 10:28 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

I beg your pardon!!!!!

I am not into money,
just into big BUTTS!
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Nothing wrong at all with being into money. Money pays the bills. Haha.. Nothing wrong with being into big butts either :moon:

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Jul 7 2004, 07:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Jul 7 2004, 07:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 07:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jul 7 2004, 10:28 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

I beg your pardon!!!!!

I am not into money,
just into big BUTTS!
;-))))
LOL your not into money cause ya got it LOL Mina & I are both very into from the sound of her post

Oh, and I love a nice BBW butt as much as the next guys (so long as the next guy LOVES them too :)

spaz :matey: [/b][/quote]
Well if he's not into money then he can share some with me. LOL Yes maybe a bit obsessed with making money. Is it healthy? I guess to a certain degree. I figure if I don't make the money someone else will. And dammit I want a piece of the pie everyone else seems to have. Nice. Another Big Butt lover. I'm starting to feel right at home here :)

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 7 2004, 08:03 AM
Welcome to Oprano.

Excuse me while I sing this for Serge:

Serge llikes big butts an' I cannot lie.
You otha brothas can't deny.
That when a girl walks in wit' a itty bitty waist an'
A round thing in yo' face. You get SPRUNG.
Wanna pull up tough, cuz you notice that butt was STUFFED.
Deep in the jeans she's wearin'.
I'm hooked an' I can't stop starin'.
Oh baby, I wanna get wit' ya,
An' take yo' picta.
My homeboys tried to warn me.
But that butt you got makes me so horny.
Ooh, rumpled smooth skin.
You say you wanna Get in ma Benz?
Well, use me, use me,
Cuz you ain't that average groupy.
I seen her dancin',
To Hell wit' romancin'.
She's sweat. Wet.
Got it goin' like a Turbo 'Vette.
I'm tired o' magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing.
Take the average black man and ask him that.
She gotta pack much back.
So fella's (YEAH), fella's (YEAH),
Does your girlfrien' got the butt? (HELL, YEAH)
So tell 'em to shake it (SHAKE IT),
Shake it (SHAKE IT)
Shake that healthy butt.
Baby got back.
LOL Thank you for the welcome Mike. My husband likes that song too. He's mad over nice Big Butts

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Jul 7 2004, 08:17 AM
Hello and welcome!! You'll like it here at Oprano!!
Hello Enforcer. Are you the same one that's on the other board? I might be wrong. And yes I like it here already. No one acting like an asshole. It's nice.

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 7 2004, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 7 2004, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 07:12 AM
Mina,
;-))))
Hello Hmm sell your soul ehhh? Yeah I guess I can spare a free pass this once :) Wow didn't know there were BBW/ Big Butt lovers here. The other board ther are stick figure lovin guys there Bahhhh.. LOL What's your email so I can send it to you? P.S. Thank you for the warm welcome :bjump: [/b][/quote]
serge@oprano.com
and thanks in advance!!!!

P.S. THIS is what I call BUTT!

take notice, cj!
;-))

pushpills
07-07-2004, 01:19 PM
That's a big butt! I don't think you could put that in your sig. Welcome to the board. :bwave:

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jul 7 2004, 12:20 PM
That's a big butt! I don't think you could put that in your sig. Welcome to the board. :bwave:
Steve, those butts are made for sitting on the face, not signatures
;-))))

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jul 7 2004, 09:20 AM
Yes it is. Big butts are made for spanking, fucking, holding on to, and to sit on ones face :) Thank you for the welcome :)

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 7 2004, 09:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 7 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jul 7 2004, 12:20 PM
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Yes that's quite true.. And made for other thinfs as forementioned above... Sending you your pass Serge :)

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 7 2004, 01:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 7 2004, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 09:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jul 7 2004, 12:20 PM
;-))))
Yes that's quite true.. And made for other thinfs as forementioned above... Sending you your pass Serge :) [/b][/quote]
thanks!@ Looking forward to it!

you forgot one very important use of the ass like that:
they can be EXCELLENT sleeping pillows!
;-)))

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 10:33 AM

;-)))
LOL I know . I did forget that one. My husband always puts his head on my ass.. and my belly too.. Weirdo.. LOL Whatever turns ya on :) Yep NP Enjoy :)

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 7 2004, 01:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 7 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 10:33 AM

;-)))
LOL I know . I did forget that one. My husband always puts his head on my ass.. and my belly too.. Weirdo.. LOL Whatever turns ya on :) Yep NP Enjoy :) [/b][/quote]
I am there!
check your e,
I am writing reviews as I go
;-)))

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 7 2004, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 7 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by MissMinaBBW@Jul 7 2004, 01:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 10:33 AM

;-)))
LOL I know . I did forget that one. My husband always puts his head on my ass.. and my belly too.. Weirdo.. LOL Whatever turns ya on :) Yep NP Enjoy :)
I am there!
check your e,
;-))) [/b][/quote]
Hahaha... Funny. First time anyone has ever done that. Ok. I will keep a look out... ;)

Winetalk.com
07-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 7 2004, 03:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 7 2004, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW@Jul 7 2004, 01:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 7 2004, 10:33 AM

;-)))
I am there!
check your e,
;-)))
Hahaha... Funny. First time anyone has ever done that. Ok. I will keep a look out... ;) [/b][/quote]
why?
typing with dick is fun!
(sorry, hands were busy ;-))))

JoesHO
07-07-2004, 04:50 PM
ahh Nice to meet you Mina....

MissMinaBBW
07-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 7 2004, 12:51 PM
ahh Nice to meet you Mina....
Hello sweetheart nice to meet you as well ;) You like Big Butts too? Nice avatar...

Candice
07-08-2004, 06:47 AM
hi Mina, welcome to Oprano....
this board rocks :rokk: so i hope you'll enjoy it here.

MissMinaBBW
07-08-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Candice@Jul 8 2004, 02:48 AM
hi Mina, welcome to Oprano....
this board rocks :rokk: so i hope you'll enjoy it here.
Thank you for the warm welcome Candice. I'm loving it so far :)

spazlabz
07-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 7 2004, 08:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 7 2004, 08:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spazlabz@Jul 7 2004, 07:28 AM
SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

::sigh:: That's all they said when I did my intro there. So to shut them up I did. Nice I like the vibe from this board. VERY NICE. Thank you for the welcome sweetheart :)

P.S. Instead of tits here's my ass. I was April 2003 Covergirl for Big Butt Magazine..Pic courtesy of www.bigbuttmag.com (Have to link them for legal purposes ::sigh::)

http://www.missminabbw.com/bigbuttcover.jpg [/b][/quote]
Now this is a butt i can sink my teeth into. And yes I truly am a bonafide BBW Lover from waaaaaay back, just ask dame, every time i see a larger then life girl she has to reel me in heh heh

Very nice pic of ya there too Mina

MissMinaBBW
07-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jul 8 2004, 08:36 AM

Now this is a butt i can sink my teeth into. And yes I truly am a bonafide BBW Lover from waaaaaay back, just ask dame, every time i see a larger then life girl she has to reel me in heh heh

Very nice pic of ya there too Mina

I hope you have an extremely big mouth to take a chomp out of it because it's 60"+ Who's dame? Thanks that pic is one of my best and I'm very proud of being on the cover. One of my accomplishments so to speak :)

Winetalk.com
07-08-2004, 04:03 PM
is that 60" one way or a round trip?
;-)))

MissMinaBBW
07-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 8 2004, 12:04 PM
;-)))
All the way around. Under my gut.

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 8 2004, 12:04 PM
;-)))
All the way around. Under my gut. [/b][/quote]
Mina,
because of you, all I hear from my wife is what it would be like if her ass was 60 inches
;-)))

MissMinaBBW
07-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 9 2004, 02:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 9 2004, 02:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by MissMinaBBW@Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 8 2004, 12:04 PM
;-)))
Mina,
because of you, all I hear from my wife is what it would be like if her ass was 60 inches
;-))) [/b][/quote]
Hahaha. Really? Well I'm sure her ass is close :) If not can always get butt implants... LOL Iactually though taboutthat to make my ass even rounder. I know I have issues LOL ..

MissMinaBBW
07-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 9 2004, 02:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 9 2004, 02:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by MissMinaBBW@Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM
;-)))
Mina,
;-))) [/b][/quote]
By the way What WOULD it be like? Please share? I know my man wont leave my ass alone..

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 9 2004, 09:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 9 2004, 09:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW@Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM
;-)))
Mina,
;-)))
Hahaha. Really? Well I'm sure her ass is close :) If not can always get butt implants... LOL Iactually though taboutthat to make my ass even rounder. I know I have issues LOL .. [/b][/quote]
yeap, Brazil is ahead of the rest of the world where it comes to butt implants
;-)))

Winetalk.com
07-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW+Jul 9 2004, 09:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissMinaBBW @ Jul 9 2004, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 9 2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by MissMinaBBW@Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM
;-)))
Mina,
;-)))
By the way What WOULD it be like? Please share? I know my man wont leave my ass alone.. [/b][/quote]
she says I wouldn't be able to put my hands around it
;-((((