PDA

View Full Version : New To The Board

Dame
07-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Hi everyone..just wanted to introduce myself and get my feet wet since this is my first post to the board. I am spazlabz's other half and have been in the business for about 6 years now with a couple of gay paysites and a movie posting forum. I have been on the submission side of tgps and mgps and would like to give it a try on the other side of the ropes. Spaz has nothing but good things to say about the board and I hope with time I can become part of your community.
Have a great day

Mike AI
07-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Dame@Jul 6 2004, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone..just wanted to introduce myself and get my feet wet since this is my first post to the board. I am spazlabz's other half and have been in the business for about 6 years now with a couple of gay paysites and a movie posting forum. I have been on the submission side of tgps and mgps and would like to give it a try on the other side of the ropes. Spaz has nothing but good things to say about the board and I hope with time I can become part of your community.
Have a great day
Welcome to Oprano.

We won't hold it against you that you are the better half to spazlab! :D

Dame
07-06-2004, 11:07 AM
We won't hold it against you that you are the better half to spazlab!
Now that will be much appreciated :rolleyes:

gonzo
07-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Dame@Jul 6 2004, 09:27 AM
Have a great day
Welcome to the gumbo and feel free to jump into the TGP thread with Shemp!

spazlabz
07-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Dame@Jul 6 2004, 06:27 AM
Have a great day
Welcome to the board Dame (FINALLY!! :) ) and 6 years WOW! thats a long time, doesnt feel like that long :yowsa:

spaz :matey:

Nickatilynx
07-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Welcome aboard :)

Dame
07-07-2004, 06:05 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome

Welcome to the board Dame (FINALLY!! ) and 6 years WOW! thats a long time, doesnt feel like that long

If 6 years does not seem long then 17 must be a cakewalk for you :biglaugh:

Candice
07-07-2004, 06:54 AM
hi Dame, nice to have you here... :awinky:
welcome and enjoy your stay with Oprano :bdance: :bdance: :bdance: