PDA

View Full Version : The latest Muslim conspiracy

Almighty Colin
07-04-2004, 02:51 PM
Fear that immunizations were part of an American plot to make Nigerian Muslims sterile and spread HIV has led to a large outbreak of polio among children in the country's most heavily populated state, Kano.

Feynman
07-04-2004, 09:14 PM
http://www.muslimworldtoday.com/noni21.htm

Meni
07-05-2004, 10:41 PM
wow I got a conspiracy for you
bush wants his daddy to get rich
and his buddy cheney
so as soon as the planes hit
his daddy said
shit lets hit iraq, and we'll rebuild it
ok

Mike AI
07-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Jul 5 2004, 09:42 PM
and his buddy cheney
his daddy said
ok

Yeah we all know the best way to get rich is to leave your wife for a rich widow who earned her money the old fashion way - inheriting it from her dead husband.

:lol:

JR
07-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 5 2004, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 5 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Meni@Jul 5 2004, 09:42 PM
and his buddy cheney
his daddy said
ok

Yeah we all know the best way to get rich is to leave your wife for a rich widow who earned her money the old fashion way - inheriting it from her dead husband.

:lol: [/b][/quote]
haha I have heard she is worth around One Billion Dollars!

Mike AI
07-06-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by JR+Jul 6 2004, 12:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Jul 6 2004, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 5 2004, 07:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Meni@Jul 5 2004, 09:42 PM
and his buddy cheney
his daddy said
ok

:lol:
haha I have heard she is worth around One Billion Dollars! [/b][/quote]
I saw the same thing. It is crazy - and she is New Rich too - you can tell.

This is why I am going to put provisions specificly in my will to handle things like this. The Heintz family have to be embarassed and her dead husband turning in his grave!

grimm
07-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 5 2004, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 5 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Meni@Jul 5 2004, 09:42 PM
and his buddy cheney
his daddy said
ok

:lol: [/b][/quote]
NO, the best way to get rich is blood diamonds. The second is inheriting it, the third is marrying into it.

;)