PDA

View Full Version : Serge, why am I at the top of my game?

BradShaw
07-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Business is better than ever, while 99.9% of the people in this business are either gone (most with empty pockets), or begging for jobs.

But 2004 will be my best year ever, 2003 was pretty good as well. Why? Because I have more business sense than most of you. IQ and intelligence do not make $.

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 01:46 PM
you probably meant IQ, not ICQ, right?
;-))

Brad, you missed the boat in 1999, the year when REAL records have been made, and without ever being on the REAL top of the game, every hill you climb along the way looks like Everest to you....which is unfortunatelly the sign of your low IQ and VERY low intelligence/education.
;-))

as I told you before,
you can impress your GFY rejects,
impressing me takes more than just drivel
;-))))

Nickatilynx
07-02-2004, 01:53 PM
I'll bet $ 1000 my most recent Tax bill is more than you earned the last yr.

Serge can be stake holder.

Oh, but then you are offshore anyway aren't you?

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 01:54 PM
P.S.
FYI, the bond rally today earned me more than ALL your business combined...
when you with NO BUSINESS can earn more than "weasels in business",
THAN you'll impress the living shit out of me!

NOW you know where you should strive to wipe MY nose
;-))))

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 2 2004, 12:54 PM
I'll bet $ 1000 my most recent Tax bill is more than you earned the last yr.

Serge can be stake holder.

Oh, but then you are offshore anyway aren't you?
Nick, that was almost a JINX!
;-))))

gonzo
07-02-2004, 01:56 PM
bookmarking this thread for later this year...

Mike AI
07-02-2004, 02:47 PM
All of you rich guys can send your checks my way.

I have shiht to buy!

:lol:

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 2 2004, 01:48 PM

I have shiht to buy!

mike, we are rich because we use coupons when we buy tooth paste!

need a few good coupons?
;-)))

Jim
07-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Business is better than ever, while 99.9% of the people in this business are either gone (most with empty pockets), or begging for jobs.

At least we are not begging for attention!

Mike AI
07-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 2 2004, 01:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 2 2004, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 2 2004, 01:48 PM

I have shiht to buy!

need a few good coupons?
;-))) [/b][/quote]
Yeah please send them to Katie, I do not go to the store.

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 2 2004, 01:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 2 2004, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 01:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 2 2004, 01:48 PM

I have shiht to buy!

need a few good coupons?
;-)))
Yeah please send them to Katie, I do not go to the store. [/b][/quote]
Mike, do you REALY want our ladies get THAT close together???? Men usualy the biggest losers when women start clipping coupons together
;-))))

Mike AI
07-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 2 2004, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 2 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 2 2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 01:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 2 2004, 01:48 PM

I have shiht to buy!

need a few good coupons?
;-)))
Yeah please send them to Katie, I do not go to the store.
Mike, do you REALY want our ladies get THAT close together???? Men usualy the biggest losers when women start clipping coupons together
;-)))) [/b][/quote]

I thought that was just an ugly rumor!

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 03:11 PM
it ain't a rumor!!!

when men get close together-
they drink, talk sport and that is it,
when women get together,
they talk about US!

I gotta reconcider my coupon offer!
;-)))

BradShaw
07-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Nick, who pays taxes???? You should know, ask anyone, all my checks and wires go to countries you have never even heard of. And Brad "little weasel" Shaw is my real name.

Evil Chris
07-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Yes Brad you are the best. *pat pat*

Feeling good now? :P

BradShaw
07-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris@Jul 2 2004, 12:37 PM

Thanks, it is not easy being Brad "little weasel" Shaw. BRB I need to go stock up on some Cristal for the weekend.

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 2 2004, 04:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 2 2004, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Chris@Jul 2 2004, 12:37 PM

Thanks, it is not easy being Brad "little weasel" Shaw. BRB I need to go stock up on some Cristal for the weekend. [/b][/quote]
talking about Cristal:

show bonafide offer from weael and Zipa Hosting will beat it and...Zipa been around longer than weasel been in the game
;-))))

MaDalton
07-02-2004, 05:50 PM
i now have a special price list for Oprano customers - i doubled the prices. B)

esdmodels
07-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 10:51 AM

need a few good coupons?
;-)))
http://home.absolutbank.ru/gif/chuvak.gif - Where I can find good coupons?

BradShaw
07-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 2 2004, 01:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 2 2004, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Shaw @ Jul 2 2004, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Chris@Jul 2 2004, 12:37 PM

Thanks, it is not easy being Brad "little weasel" Shaw. BRB I need to go stock up on some Cristal for the weekend. [/b][/quote]
talking about Cristal:

show bonafide offer from weael and Zipa Hosting will beat it and...Zipa been around longer than weasel been in the game
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Serge, thanks for the offer. But Cristal Hosting will not be launched until Miami. Our data center is almost finished.

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 2 2004, 05:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 2 2004, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 01:21 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Shaw @ Jul 2 2004, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Chris@Jul 2 2004, 12:37 PM

Thanks, it is not easy being Brad "little weasel" Shaw. BRB I need to go stock up on some Cristal for the weekend.
talking about Cristal:

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Serge, thanks for the offer. But Cristal Hosting will not be launched until Miami. Our data center is almost finished. [/b][/quote]
and what exactly do you know about hosting?

shaving bandwidth from webmasters and overbilling them is not the same as shaving them on clicks/sign ups
;-))

BTW, congratulations making Nicj Tukhman your hosting CEO
;-)))

BradShaw
07-02-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 2 2004, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 2 2004, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Shaw @ Jul 2 2004, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 01:21 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Shaw @ Jul 2 2004, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Chris@Jul 2 2004, 12:37 PM

talking about Cristal:

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Serge, thanks for the offer. But Cristal Hosting will not be launched until Miami. Our data center is almost finished. [/b][/quote]
and what exactly do you know about hosting?

shaving bandwidth from webmasters and overbilling them is not the same as shaving them on clicks/sign ups
;-))

BTW, congratulations making Nicj Tukhman your hosting CEO
;-))) [/b][/quote]
I know more about hosting than you know about the adult internet business mr 1999.

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 07:21 AM
I'll have to ask SweetT about that....when are you coming with counter? KC says he made you an expert too.

you ARE weasel of the year!
;_))))

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Fuck it.

I'm cancelling my subscription to Discovery Channel.....

There is enough pissing on trees in this thread for the run-off to float a super-tanker.

I made millions BEFORE the internet. In fact my first (liquid cash in bank) by 1996.

But then again, I also lost it all, but that is a WHOLE other story.

I'm not taking sides, but a figure I would sure like to know is how many times Serge has increased his value SINCE retiring.

Making it can be overrated.

Keeping it is the hard part.

Building on it?

That's the real stuff "I sale short ICQ's" is all about.

My 2c

:stout:

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 07:28 AM

I'm not taking sides, but a figure I would sure like to know is how many times Serge has increased his value SINCE retiring.

I haven't increased my value in the sense you define value. As a matter of fact, I am $150,000 below the amount I went with for retirement.

Can you assign "my value" on the facts that:
1) my extended family has no longer have debts/mortgages, etc?
2) my father travels the world more than I do?
3) 1/2 of what I make distributed among the family?

there is something what can't be quantified, but makes ME feel realy good!
;-))))

some people get high on Lamborginies,
I get high on knowing I made the difference in people's lives.

"Different strokes for different folks"

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 07:28 AM

Making it can be overrated.

Keeping it is the hard part.

Building on it?

That's the real stuff "I sale short ICQ's" is all about.

My 2c

:stout:
nope, it is not....at the end,
the ONLY things you can take with you is your memories...unless you have connections with U-Haul
;-))

http://cotac.com/takingit.jpg

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 3 2004, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 3 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 07:28 AM

I haven't increased my value in the sense you define value. As a matter of fact, I am $150,000 below the amount I went with for retirement. [/b][/quote]
I think you misunderstood.

Value is a relative thing.

And what fun is being the richest man in the cemetery?

In the case of your listed examples, I stand fully by my first thoughts :rokk:

One of my only regrets in lief is that when I had it, I didn't set up my parents as well as I could have - in those days of wine and roses there was always next year.

Now I concern myself with the things that can be done this year.

B)

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 10:46 AM

CB, where is written anywhere that the purpose of our lives is to "have fun"?
The last 5 years I am thinking what is our purpose on Earth,
and I still don't have the answer....but "having fun" ain't it, THIS I know for sure
;-))))

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 09:37 AM
in those days of wine and roses there was always next year.

and THIS is something I never beleived in...those who know me from yesterdays heard from me on a daily basis:
"Make money TODAY like it was the last day you can make them on the net, because like it or not,
you'll be right one day"
;-))

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 4 2004, 12:47 AM

CB, where is written anywhere that the purpose of our lives is to "have fun"?
The last 5 years I am thinking what is our purpose on Earth,
and I still don't have the answer....but "having fun" ain't it, THIS I know for sure
;-))))
Serge,

"Fun" in that context was pure sarcasm :)

:okthumb:

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 4 2004, 12:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 4 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 09:37 AM
in those days of wine and roses there was always next year.

and THIS is something I never beleived in...those who know me from yesterdays heard from me on a daily basis:
"Make money TODAY like it was the last day you can make them on the net, because like it or not,
you'll be right one day"
;-)) [/b][/quote]
Serge,

I was referring to before my days on the net. When I had more money than brains. I learnt that lesson the hard way, LONG before I started doing what I do now.

This process since I started at it on the net (at the bottom again) has been one of rising from the ashes of the past.......

Experience is the hardest teacher - it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards

I failed a fuckload of tests in my past lives.....

But on that, I try and live every day like it could be my last, because that too is DAMN sure to be true one day.

:blink:

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 11:02 AM
CB,
I hear you....and value EXPERIENCE more than anything what life throws at ya...

I came to USA with $153 in my pocket,
18 years later, after divorce,
I found myself with beaten up station wagon, $458, and TON of experience.

It's GOOD to be dropped on your head from time to time,
if EXPERIENCE is in your luggage
;_)))

gonzo
07-03-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 3 2004, 10:03 AM
CB,

;_)))
DOS TIP---

Its still possible to gain weight on food stamps and govt cheese and peanut butter!

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 4 2004, 01:03 AM
CB,

;_)))
Serge,

Now we are on the same wavelength totally :D

You learn far more from your mistakes than you EVER will from your successes.

I have had, and continue to have, a steep learning curve.

Your story I have heard from others you know well in this biz who have similarly built themselves literally from the bones of their ass. Unlike some of them, you always give the appearance that you have not forgotten where you came from. That is what I respect.

The story of my meteoric rise and fall in my past life is not for these boards, but for my true friends. I have no one to blame but myself.

And I agree - it was the single BEST thing that ever happened to me (in hindsight of course), because it has taken me from being someone in those days I did not like, to someone today that I do.

I have said many times, here and elsewhere, that everyone in this biz was a newbie once, just some seem to forget that on there way to the top.

Your word "despise" I will pick up and use in the context of how I feel about those who may have made it, but have lost themselves along the way. Actaully despise is probably off the mark - I actually feel sorry for those people.

Me, I have retained much of what has always been me, before money, during money, after money and making it again.

Once an asshole, always an asshole.

And ALWAYS a straight shooter.

:nyanya:

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 11:55 AM
CB,
no arguments from me om ALL the points you brought.

I knoiw I haven't changed much from before/during/after...and I have proof of that.

One of my offline friends whom I told few years ago to go and fuck himself,
told me that I am THE SAME and use the SAME voice in GFY expression like I used "before money"
;-))

I ALWAYS helped family and friends, and NOTHING is gonna change that,
I love not just accumulate good memories, but leave some too as well...

the line I never forgot I heard from politician:
"I can't be everything for everybody,
but I can be everything for SOMEBODY"
;-))))

Nickatilynx
07-03-2004, 12:04 PM
I love not just accumulate good memories, but leave some too as well...

Thats a pearl!!!

Well if the crappy belarusian english was tidied a bit......maybe

"It is better to leave fond memories , than selfishly accumulate them"

;-)))

fuck edited to fix the "crappy pikey english"
;-))

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 4 2004, 01:56 AM
;-))))
Amen to that brother :wnw:

Nickatilynx
07-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Jul 3 2004, 08:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Jul 3 2004, 08:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 4 2004, 01:56 AM
;-))))
Amen to that brother :wnw: [/b][/quote]
That was just gay. ;-)))

Serge,

Why are you waxing so philosophically today?

Pondering "Whats it all about?" ???

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 3 2004, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 3 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 08:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Jul 4 2004, 01:56 AM
;-))))
That was just gay. ;-)))

Serge,

Pondering "Whats it all about?" ??? [/b][/quote]
I am.....all thanks to weasel,
his weaseling raises important questions like:
1) things which are important?
2) what is shlock?
3) what is a fair price to sell your own mother?

lots of food for thought...and THINKING is a process I enjoy
;-)))

Mike AI
07-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 3 2004, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 3 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 08:05 AM
;-))))
That was just gay. ;-)))

Serge,

Pondering "Whats it all about?" ??? [/b][/quote]

I think he got laid!

:yowsa:

Winetalk.com
07-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 3 2004, 11:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 3 2004, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 3 2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 08:05 AM
;-))))
That was just gay. ;-)))

Serge,

Pondering "Whats it all about?" ???

I think he got laid!

:yowsa: [/b][/quote]
Mike,
I married a nympho,
I get laid every day, EITHER I LIKE IT OR NOT,
it's the days I am not I celebrate nowadays
;-))))

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 4 2004, 02:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 4 2004, 02:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jul 3 2004, 08:05 AM
;-))))
That was just gay. ;-))) [/b][/quote]
Nick,

For an eighth of a second there I got shitty ...

The I remembered it's 2.15am and I *really* should look twice.

Glad I did.

:awinky: :awinky:

SEE SIG

:P :biglaugh:

Nickatilynx
07-03-2004, 12:20 PM
CB,

I'd have thought an Ozzie would have a sense of humour.

I mean....you'd have too , you are an ozzie ;-))))

CuriousToyBoy
07-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jul 4 2004, 02:21 AM
CB,

I'd have thought an Ozzie would have a sense of humour.

I mean....you'd have too , you are an ozzie ;-))))
You bet Nick B)

Just wanes a little after 2am lately...

Glad I found it again thou!

Just about bedtime for this little black duck.

:zzz:

Biggy
07-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 2 2004, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 2 2004, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 01:21 PM

talking about Cristal:

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
youre about 2 years late. that was when everyone and their mother were starting hosting companies.

next, you're gonna want to start an AVS.

JoesHO
07-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jul 2 2004, 01:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jul 2 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Chris@Jul 2 2004, 12:37 PM

Hey big boy, cristal is for posers, real players drink magnums of Dom Rose.
ever sip on Louie the 13thm, have a nice fire going with your honey, and break out a magnum of it.... that is living the life...

cristal is like boones farm compared to the good shit!

oh yeah,

Weasle sucks :rokk:

JoesHO
07-03-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Biggy+Jul 3 2004, 05:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggy @ Jul 3 2004, 05:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brad "little weasel" Shaw @ Jul 2 2004, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 01:21 PM

talking about Cristal:

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
youre about 2 years late. that was when everyone and their mother were starting hosting companies.

next, you're gonna want to start an AVS. [/b][/quote]
ISPrime in da house.....

:wnw:

grimm
07-07-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 09:47 AM
you probably meant IQ, not ICQ, right?
;-))

Brad, you missed the boat in 1999, the year when REAL records have been made, and without ever being on the REAL top of the game, every hill you climb along the way looks like Everest to you....which is unfortunatelly the sign of your low IQ and VERY low intelligence/education.
;-))

as I told you before,
you can impress your GFY rejects,
impressing me takes more than just drivel
;-))))
Just lots and lots of drinking.;)

grimm
07-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I am definitely a full time asshole, i was sick o being the cock, in cockholster, it was starting to chafe :lol: