PDA

View Full Version : Hillary to be VP Candidate?

Mike AI
06-30-2004, 11:20 AM
http://drudgereport.com/kerryhrc.htm

Clinton is very capable ( which is scary), but can their egos not bump into each other?

I hope this would help Bush.

RawAlex
06-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Mike, probably would help Bush is some respects, but would be an interesting VP for these reasons:

- Women voters would be attracted to the idea of the first woman in the VP role
- There should be no more skeletons in the closet, Ken Starr went through them
- she is a decent speaker and can pull it off well.

However, I suspect it way more likely to see Edwards in that place. Remember that Dridge has turned very anti-Clinton / anti-democrat in the last little while (almost a full page of links dedicated to places that Clinton's book wasn't selling well), so I would take this one with a HUGE grain of salt.

Alex

Almighty Colin
06-30-2004, 11:28 AM
http://128.255.244.60/quotes/67.html

People have been betting money on Hillary at the Iowa electronic markets for a while. She's the favorite there. I posted on this a few weeks ago.

Mike AI
06-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Jun 30 2004, 10:25 AM
Mike, probably would help Bush is some respects, but would be an interesting VP for these reasons:

- Women voters would be attracted to the idea of the first woman in the VP role
- There should be no more skeletons in the closet, Ken Starr went through them
- she is a decent speaker and can pull it off well.

However, I suspect it way more likely to see Edwards in that place. Remember that Dridge has turned very anti-Clinton / anti-democrat in the last little while (almost a full page of links dedicated to places that Clinton's book wasn't selling well), so I would take this one with a HUGE grain of salt.

Alex

I was thinking Edwards too, but I saw some polls where he really did not help Kerry at all - even in his own State.

Hillary is more then an OK speaker, she is great - she is better then Kerry. I would think Democrats would see this ticket as bottom heavy, and wanting a flip flop.

Hillary could help Bush because she could really ignite the passions of the Republican base, and all the wackos!

Sharpie
06-30-2004, 11:47 AM
He certainly could do worse..... ....
I think there will be a lot of apthy towards this election.
It would certainly make it VERY interesting.
Anyway her legs are better that Cheney's.

Vick
06-30-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Jun 30 2004, 10:48 AM
Anyway her legs are better that Cheney's.
From what I've hear her balls are hairier too :lol:

Dravyk
06-30-2004, 02:24 PM
I think John Edwards would be a great runningmate! He can do that "I'm thinking of the letter P ... Q .. R ... Robert, Robbie, Rob ... Anyone here have a dead relative named Robert, Rob, Bob?" thing on the campaign trail! It would be a smash!

... Oh, Edwards. Nevermind. :agrin:

SykkBoy
06-30-2004, 02:55 PM
Hillary would do quite well with Kerry because for the most part, women adore her. She is a very strong woman, whether you agree with her or not. She's an eloquent speaker.

I have no problems with her personally, but I don't think she's the best person for the job. I would rather see Edwards, but my dream ticket (which is just that...a dream) would be McCain. He almost made me register to become a Republican just so I could vote for him in the primaries last time he ran.

aeon
06-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Great...what ever nuclear super power needs; a box of midol next to the fuckin' launch codes. :heil:

JR
06-30-2004, 04:40 PM
she was already president for 8 years, why would she want to be vice president?

Mike AI
06-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jun 30 2004, 03:28 PM
Great...what ever nuclear super power needs; a box of midol next to the fuckin' launch codes. :heil:
:lol:

SykkBoy
06-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by JR@Jun 30 2004, 03:41 PM
Hey, Nany Reagan was president for 4 years herself..

Remember the old joke :"How can you tell when Ronald Reagan is lying? Nancy's lips move"

I think every first lady has had input into her husband's career, Nancy and Hillary were just more vocal about it.

"Just say no" hahahah, my friends and I used to laugh at that saying when we were smoking a bowl...we'd say "just say no to smoking without sharing"

JR
06-30-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 30 2004, 03:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 30 2004, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JR@Jun 30 2004, 03:41 PM
Hey, Nany Reagan was president for 4 years herself..

Remember the old joke :"How can you tell when Ronald Reagan is lying? Nancy's lips move"

I think every first lady has had input into her husband's career, Nancy and Hillary were just more vocal about it.

"Just say no" hahahah, my friends and I used to laugh at that saying when we were smoking a bowl...we'd say "just say no to smoking without sharing" [/b][/quote]
only one first lady has been joking referred to as the President as much as she has. if i had said "President Nancy" people would think i was talking about the chairman of a gay swingers club in London.

Hell Puppy
06-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Making her VP is about the only way Kerry is likely to get the full support of the Clintons. Otherwise, best way for her to have a chance at being President in 08 is for Bush to win allowing an open ticket in 08. If Kerry wins, he's an automatic for the Democrats in 08.

If Kerry is thinking Hillary as VP, he better check that Clinton body count and be very paranoid though if elected.

JoesHO
07-01-2004, 07:08 PM
I would love to see Hillary as VP, if she runs the Dems win hands down....

shit even that bitch ANN Coulter might vote for the dems if a woman was on the ticket......

(she would lie of course and say she did not LOL)

sextoyking
07-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Hillary would be great as vp, but she has said time and time again that she will not be on the ticket, at least 1000 times :)

She wants to complete her Senate term in NY, as she promised the voters.

If kerry loses, she will run in 08, if he wins, mabey 2012

I belive it will be Edwards as the VP pick. But as Sykk said, Mccain would of been nice :)

Winetalk.com
07-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Todd,
you made more mistakes in your post than I ever do...

Why Democrats and MikeAI can't spell for shit?
;-))))

JR
07-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Jul 1 2004, 05:04 PM
Hillary would be great as vp, but she has said time and time again that she will not be on the ticket, at least 1000 times :)

I belive it will be Edwards as the VP pick. But as Sykk said, Mccain would of been nice :)
she also said many times that she would not run for Senate

:unsure:

aeon
07-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by JR+Jul 1 2004, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Jul 1 2004, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sextoyking@Jul 1 2004, 05:04 PM

she also said many times that she would not run for Senate

:unsure:[/b][/quote]
Kerry picks her, mine and I'm sure, other swing voters support dies. The idea of anyone that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die being in a potential decision making position in the white house makes my ass pucker.

Anyone but Bush is OK...anyone but Bush except Hillary is better.

Almighty Colin
07-02-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 1 2004, 08:10 PM

Why Democrats and MikeAI can't spell for shit?
;-))))
Pot: "You're black".
Kettle: "Yeah, there's two of us in every kitchen now".
Pot: "Why?"
Kettle: "It's called affirmative action, dummy".

Almighty Colin
07-02-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 30 2004, 10:21 AM
Clinton is very capable ( which is scary)
I'm scared that Mike AI said a Clinton is "capable". I didn't expect that.

I like Hillary. I hope Bush dumps Cheney and picks Condy. Then we can have an all female VP debate. Gotta admit. That'd be a hell of a debate.

wig
07-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Jul 2 2004, 07:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jul 2 2004, 07:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jun 30 2004, 10:21 AM
Clinton is very capable ( which is scary)
I'm scared that Mike AI said a Clinton is "capable". I didn't expect that.

I like Hillary. I hope Bush dumps Cheney and picks Condy. Then we can have an all female VP debate. Gotta admit. That'd be a hell of a debate. [/b][/quote]
That sure would be a great counter move to Hillay being chosen as VP.

steves
07-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Or Bush drops Cheney and runs with Colin Powell.

Almighty Colin
07-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by steves@Jul 2 2004, 10:05 AM
Or Bush drops Cheney and runs with Colin Powell.
He's not a woman. He's black. You got your minorities confused ;-)

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 12:52 PM
my ONLY problem with Hillary as VP,
is there any guarantee that nobody gets blown by interns in the new Democratic Oval Office?
;-)))

*KK*
07-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Eek, John Edwards is from the same town my mom lives in again, it's where she grew up. While they are all proud of his accomplishments, they laugh about his ambulance chasing years lol ;)

BradShaw
07-02-2004, 01:06 PM
CJ for VP. She could get any bill passed by blowing all of Congress. Go CJ Go.

Gonzo could be her VP, he would make a great one. As the VP's do not really do anything, would be a smooth transition.

Mike AI
07-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jul 2 2004, 12:07 PM

Gonzo could be her VP, he would make a great one. As the VP's do not really do anything, would be a smooth transition.
So there is a VP for the VP ?

:zoinks:

Winetalk.com
07-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 2 2004, 02:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 2 2004, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brad "little weasel" Shaw@Jul 2 2004, 12:07 PM

So there is a VP for the VP ?

:zoinks: [/b][/quote]
Mike, please give weasel a break,
he admitted himself that he is an uneducated neanderthal
;-)))

SykkBoy
07-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jul 2 2004, 11:53 AM
my ONLY problem with Hillary as VP,
is there any guarantee that nobody gets blown by interns in the new Democratic Oval Office?
;-)))
We want that

A man who is getting pussy on a regular basis is much happier and less likely to fuck that mood up with a war or anything....

Opti
07-02-2004, 05:58 PM
I bet Hillary was secretly hoping that Bush would have been way ahead in the polls now so this wasnt an issue for her.... and she was clear to spend the next 4 years making her run for he top job.

sextoyking
07-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Serge,

you know it man, my spelling sucks alot of the time :) Me and mike have something in common!!!