PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Serge?

XXXPhoto
06-25-2004, 08:13 PM
http://www.intersmart.com/oprano/krispy-serge.gif (http://www.intersmart.com/v2-avatars.html)

pushpills
06-25-2004, 08:48 PM
you are trying to sell avatars for 20 bucks?

sell more content. :blink:

XXXPhoto
06-25-2004, 09:13 PM
Yup... you ready to reinvent yourself again? $20 makeover...

pushpills
06-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Jun 25 2004, 07:14 PM
Yup... you ready to reinvent yourself again? $20 makeover...
combine me, brad and hooper into one grotesque avatar, i'll pay you with a free popup blocker.

XXXPhoto
06-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Send a pic of each one of ya to cheapbastard 'at' intersmart.com and will come up with something... you can even keep the popup blocker... :awinky:

cj
06-26-2004, 12:10 AM
are you doing the actual cartoons for the avatars & icons too Mark?

XXXPhoto
06-26-2004, 01:48 AM
CJ,

Yes, for the vibrator smilies I drew and saved a vector hot key, then made all the assorted hands and assembled the sequences for the animations. For J$yles, Nano and PM's cariacture/toon avatars I worked from images/pics they sent in or were using for current avatars... For the icons I used logos from sites as starting point for some, drew others, then modified pixel by pixel cause most fall apart at 16x16... lol

Mike AI
06-26-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Jun 26 2004, 12:49 AM
CJ,

Yes, for the vibrator smilies I drew and saved a vector hot key, then made all the assorted hands and assembled the sequences for the animations. For J$yles, Nano and PM's cariacture/toon avatars I worked from images/pics they sent in or were using for current avatars... For the icons I used logos from sites as starting point for some, drew others, then modified pixel by pixel cause most fall apart at 16x16... lol

I wish I had artistic ability!!

:angry:

XXXPhoto
06-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 26 2004, 12:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 26 2004, 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-XXXPhoto@Jun 26 2004, 12:49 AM
CJ,

I wish I had artistic ability!!

:angry: [/b][/quote]
Mike,

Don't bow to the conventional definition... If you can't see how the successful buisiness you have built is 'art' then you are much too conservative for your own good...

Beauty is the pleasing usage of materials by a creator; be it paints, marble, html, pixels, spreadsheet or biz plan...

:awinky:

cj
06-26-2004, 11:55 PM
might I just say as a side note FAST REPLY ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!! I love that feature at netpond and now we have it here, it will save me 5 minutes a day in load time :thumbsup: ... but you have to remember the smilies by heart as you don't get the panel :unsure:

:biglaugh:

Sorry, got sidetracked ... Mark, are you including all that artwork for the $20/$10 per avatar/icon price? That's a *very* good deal.

I have 2 jobs that could use your skills, I could do most of it, but I am sick of looking at my own work and these types of jobs are very fiddly ... would be interested to hear how much you would charge to do what I need.

Don't think I have you on icq ... i'm 3422430 if you get a few minutes for a chat ;-)

XXXPhoto
06-27-2004, 04:48 AM
CJ,

For the avatars, a client would get something like this... http://www.intersmart.com/certifiedwebmasters/

And for the icons, client would get something like this... http://www.intersmart.com/nakedhosting/

Always have time for a chat... got you added to ICQ and sent authorization request for ya... Looking forward to hearing what ya need that's so "very fiddly"... :D