There's an old
saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas,
probably in Tennessee—that says,
fool me once, shame on—shame on you.
Fool me—you can't
get fooled again

Mike AI
06-25-2004, 09:43 AM
Meni, I get the feeling you are fooled often.

Meni
06-25-2004, 09:51 AM
sorry, i didn't come up with that quote
your president GW bush did
he's a genius

Mike AI
06-25-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Meni@Jun 25 2004, 08:52 AM
sorry, i didn't come up with that quote
your president GW bush did
he's a genius

Even with all the things that has gone wrong for Bush, even with all the mistakes his administration has made, even with all the propaganda about him....

He is still even in most polls against Kerry.

What does this say about the democratic party? If there was a decent candidate, he would be above Bush by 10 points.

Just think, if Howard Stern was not on a rampage against Bush, he would probably be up 10 point over Kerry! Thank goodness for all those Stern fans!!

:okthumb:

Meni
06-25-2004, 10:15 AM
propaganda?
like what
tell me all the liberal propaganda
um
bush and cheney hold hands and do'nt go under oath
TRUTH

after 9/11, who flies? saudis
TRUTH

Saudi's ever give money to Bush family?
Truth

Sent us to Iraq instead of saudi arabia were most of the hijackers were from??
truth

talks to jesus?
truth

takes more vacation than any other president
truth

is friends with clear channel?
truth

mike please list the propaganda please
because Bush's adminstration is ruininng this country

didn't ashcroft want to put clothes on a nude statue?????

don't get me started on Haliburton rebuilding Iraq
how fuckin blind are you?

Vick
06-25-2004, 11:49 AM
2 Words for ya Meni

Micheal Moore

masterp74
06-25-2004, 12:17 PM
three words: Can-a-da

Mike AI
06-25-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jun 25 2004, 10:50 AM
2 Words for ya Meni

Micheal Moore

Not only Michael Moore, but the liberal media establishment led by the New York Times.

Tie that in with at least a dozen books written by liberal authors who try to tie Bush to every wrong doing since Lincoln being assassinated.

Meni
06-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Mike I'm not tying bush to the JFK killing

but if you wanna tell me
he never did biz with Saudis in his life
then in return flew bin ladens out of the US
then you are cuckoo

and he doesnt' pander to the right?
and the right is taking away our freedoms?
then you are nuts

if you don't think its evil how the got haliburton the $7 Billion deal to rebuild iraq, without bidding
then you are nuts

he talks to jesus?
right?
agreed?

gay marriage?
stem cell research?
i see ron reagan jr, ripping on bush
well his dad might have been helped by stem cell research

forget all this
oprano football pool
are you guys ready?

Evil Chris
06-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 25 2004, 12:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 25 2004, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Jun 25 2004, 10:50 AM
2 Words for ya Meni

Micheal Moore

Not only Michael Moore, but the liberal media establishment led by the New York Times.

Tie that in with at least a dozen books written by liberal authors who try to tie Bush to every wrong doing since Lincoln being assassinated. [/b][/quote]
Mike, your neighbours up north don't read any of those writings and we still manage to form our own opinions about Bush.

We're "outside looking in" and it's obvious to us that you need someone else in power. Just take our word for it. Heck you've been taking Bush's word for it this long, you might as well do the same with us.

:P

Vick
06-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Evil Chris you're a good guy but I seriously wonder if all that cold effects Canadians judgment :P

You Canadians are crazy to live somewhere that cold B) Brrrrrr :D

Mike AI
06-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jun 25 2004, 12:55 PM
Evil Chris you're a good guy but I seriously wonder if all that cold effects Canadians judgment :P

You Canadians are crazy to live somewhere that cold B) Brrrrrr :D

Candiens had the same reaction to Reagan as they did Bush. ( same with Europe)

They used to say Reagan was mad, and was leading the world to nuclear war. That he was a war monger, etc.. etc...

During the funeral, it was funny to hear and see all the nice things Europeans and Candians were saying about Reagan - things they NEVER said when he was President.

I do not agree with everything Bush has done, but he is doing the right thing on the war on terror. He has made tough decisions that were not politically expediant, but were the RIGHT decision.

Evil Chris
06-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Come on it was a funeral. What else is anyone going to say?
Reagan made his bones on his foreign policies when the timing was perfect for it.

He was a great PR man for the USA. As any actor would be.

Although Ronald Reagan was both loved and hated for his extreme conservatism, even his critics couldn't accuse him of being apathetic. Reagan worked hard — from Star Wars to Reaganomics — to boost Republicanism in the White House. When visiting Canada, Reagan's heightened conservatism was evident in personality clashes with Pierre Trudeau, and later a camaraderie with Brian Mulroney. In this CBC Television clip, the recently-elected president attempts a greeting in French. He later gives notice that deep U.S. government spending cuts are coming.

http://archives.cbc.ca/400d.asp?id=1-73-676-3870

This frostbite is killing me.