PDA

View Full Version : hey curious toy boy...

pushpills
06-24-2004, 09:32 PM
2 things

do you offer console free...and...

I was checking out your site and your popop....

http://www.trannytime.net/trannyexit.html

does not link to a new window, and that console is not resizable, so you arent going to get any sales off it. fyi.

CuriousToyBoy
06-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Hey Mate,

Thanks for the heads up mate - being fixed as we speak - it is an SQL probalm at our host which is being addressed by Webmaster Dan with hosting company right now.

You can send to MOST of our sites console free by replacing the index.php with main.php in your linking.

Be warned that you should TEST your links using this method, but tracking should work as per normal.

We are working on introducing specific console free and select your own exit (get your traffic back) options in the near future.

Thanks for keeping us on our toes :-)

Mike AI
06-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Surfing for that kinky stuff again huh Steve?

:lol:

HAHA Seriously though, good catch!

JoesHO
06-24-2004, 11:30 PM
I have never seen a real life tranny..... I can't imigane what that would be like for me to witness, I hope I stay sheltered a little longer....LOL

Mike AI
06-24-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jun 24 2004, 10:31 PM
I have never seen a real life tranny..... I can't imigane what that would be like for me to witness, I hope I stay sheltered a little longer....LOL
You have not lived life!!!

Hell Puppy
06-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jun 24 2004, 10:31 PM
I learned that it is actually possible to be fooled quite easily early on when I was young.

When I was about Grogan's age, I was out around 3AM one night in an area that has a lot of bars and such. I stopped to put a bit of gas in the car. While I'm pumping gas I notice a hooker go inside, she gets the keys to the restroom and goes around back to do whatever it is that hookers do in the toilet at 3AM.

Now although I'd never pickup a street ho, I'm thinking to myself, for a hooker, she's damned hot. Nice round perky softball sized titties, tight little tummy, long toned legs and an ass you could rest your beer on. Face was a tad heavy on makeup, but looked good as did the hair.

Anyhoo, while I'm inside paying for gas, she comes in to give the restroom key back and says "thank you" to the cashier......in one of the most baritone voices I've ever heard. Even up close, it looked female, but it was definitely a tranny. The cashier knew him, said he came in all the time for cigarettes and such and his name was "Steve"....but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

gonzo
06-25-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 24 2004, 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 24 2004, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jun 24 2004, 10:31 PM
I learned that it is actually possible to be fooled quite easily early on when I was young.

When I was about Grogan's age, I was out around 3AM one night in an area that has a lot of bars and such. I stopped to put a bit of gas in the car. While I'm pumping gas I notice a hooker go inside, she gets the keys to the restroom and goes around back to do whatever it is that hookers do in the toilet at 3AM.

Now although I'd never pickup a street ho, I'm thinking to myself, for a hooker, she's damned hot. Nice round perky softball sized titties, tight little tummy, long toned legs and an ass you could rest your beer on. Face was a tad heavy on makeup, but looked good as did the hair.

Anyhoo, while I'm inside paying for gas, she comes in to give the restroom key back and says "thank you" to the cashier......in one of the most baritone voices I've ever heard. Even up close, it looked female, but it was definitely a tranny. The cashier knew him, said he came in all the time for cigarettes and such and his name was "Steve"....but I'm sure that's just a coincidence. [/b][/quote]
wouldja hit it?

Mike AI
06-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 24 2004, 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 24 2004, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jun 24 2004, 10:31 PM

Anyhoo, while I'm inside paying for gas, she comes in to give the restroom key back and says "thank you" to the cashier......in one of the most baritone voices I've ever heard. Even up close, it looked female, but it was definitely a tranny. The cashier knew him, said he came in all the time for cigarettes and such and his name was "Steve"....but I'm sure that's just a coincidence. [/b][/quote]

:yowsa: :lol: :D

Hell Puppy
06-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 24 2004, 11:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 24 2004, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 24 2004, 11:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jun 24 2004, 10:31 PM

Anyhoo, while I'm inside paying for gas, she comes in to give the restroom key back and says "thank you" to the cashier......in one of the most baritone voices I've ever heard. Even up close, it looked female, but it was definitely a tranny. The cashier knew him, said he came in all the time for cigarettes and such and his name was "Steve"....but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
wouldja hit it? [/b][/quote]
...with a bat maybe.

DOS Tip: Always get a little stink finger before thngs get too serious just to be sure.

CuriousToyBoy
06-25-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jun 25 2004, 01:31 PM
I have HEAPS of tranny friends - pre-op, post-op, never gonna have the op. The lot.

On eof my Mom's best friends is still one our bright city's leading Tranny Showgirls, and was part of Les Girls when she was young.

Trix is "69 years old with a 20 year-old pussy thank you very much". Work that out :P

Anyway, when I was a baby, Trixie use to nurse me when she and my Mom had coffee.

Trix always likes to say "And I brestfed you when your mother wasn't looking at don't you forget it!"

But I turned out just fine.

:unsure:

pushpills
06-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 24 2004, 09:24 PM
Surfing for that kinky stuff again huh Steve?

:lol:

HAHA Seriously though, good catch!

always.

hellpuppy, I saw a tranny-whore once when going to get liqour, he-woman was giving my friend the "I'd give you a freebie" look. It was freaky seeing one up close and personal!

masterp74
06-25-2004, 01:43 PM
I've seen, "My Left Foot" 3 times. does that count?

MaDalton
06-25-2004, 02:12 PM
when i lived in hamburg/germany i sometimes went to a bar that was full of thai trannies - lot of beautiful girls (boys?). we had a lot of fun watching tourists come running down the stairs with their trousers down when they finally found out that this was not what they had expected. :biglaugh:

pushpills
06-25-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 25 2004, 12:13 PM
when i lived in hamburg/germany i sometimes went to a bar that was full of thai trannies - lot of beautiful girls (boys?). we had a lot of fun watching tourists come running down the stairs with their trousers down when they finally found out that this was not what they had expected. :biglaugh:
with their trousers down?

you sure it was a bar?

MaDalton
06-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Jun 25 2004, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Jun 25 2004, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MaDalton@Jun 25 2004, 12:13 PM
with their trousers down?

you sure it was a bar? [/b][/quote]
well, you can go there, drink your beer and go again. if they like you they ask you if you spend them some champagne and then they will take care of you. :awinky:

and if you want, they have some backstage facilities where you get the chance to find out if having sex with a tranny is somehow different. :P

you want to have the name and address of the bar? B)

pushpills
06-25-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 25 2004, 12:24 PM

I think we both know the answer is YES!

MaDalton
06-25-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Jun 25 2004, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Jun 25 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MaDalton@Jun 25 2004, 12:24 PM

I think we both know the answer is YES! [/b][/quote]
Ok, no problem:

Hotel Rasputin (didn't know that it also a hotel, must be an interesting experience), Große Freiheit 37, 22767 Hamburg, Germany. Telephone: +49/40/3194974

there are 1 or 2 bars like that directly next to this. and at 6 am you can go to the restaurant Miami Vice, this is where all the thais go after their work to have breakfast and sing some Karaoke. thats a lot of fun, especially when you are totally drunken. :rokk: