PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL MESSAGE - NUTZ POKER (beat me at my table)

RyanLanane
06-23-2004, 03:37 PM
If you setup and deposit an account by going directly to http://www.nutzpoker.com and e-mail me your account information at marketing@nutzpoker.com - deposit $50.00 tonight and sit down (or try to sit down) at my table AKsuited, I will credit your account $10.00 CASH immediately on top of the 35% $120.00 max deposit bonus.

We have some great promotions comng up soon that I'm sure you will all love and will help catapult us in the right direction... Minimum deposit is $50.00 and in order to get the $10.00 you simply need to earn 5 YPP's - That's it .. And you get $10.00 the second you e-mail me with account info and have hit the 5 YPP's.

If you have an existing account just deposit into that account and let me know, that will work as well. If you need account information looked up use the live chat button or write support@nutzpoker.com

My screen name is AKsuited, tonight at my table $25.00 max buyin NL - If you hit a flush with AKsuited you get $15.00 credited to your account if it occurs between 7-10 PM EST. If nothing else some of you guys should get a kick out of tearing up my ability to play at a full table ;)

Serge, isn't it worth your time bud, $50.00 ? ;)

BTW New board looks GREAT!

Winetalk.com
06-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Jun 23 2004, 02:38 PM
If you setup and deposit an account by going directly to http://www.nutzpoker.com and e-mail me your account information at marketing@nutzpoker.com - deposit $50.00 tonight and sit down (or try to sit down) at my table AKsuited, I will credit your account $10.00 CASH immediately on top of the 35% $120.00 max deposit bonus.

We have some great promotions comng up soon that I'm sure you will all love and will help catapult us in the right direction... Minimum deposit is $50.00 and in order to get the $10.00 you simply need to earn 5 YPP's - That's it .. And you get $10.00 the second you e-mail me with account info and have hit the 5 YPP's.

If you have an existing account just deposit into that account and let me know, that will work as well. If you need account information looked up use the live chat button or write support@nutzpoker.com

My screen name is AKsuited, tonight at my table $25.00 max buyin NL - If you hit a flush with AKsuited you get $15.00 credited to your account if it occurs between 7-10 PM EST. If nothing else some of you guys should get a kick out of tearing up my ability to play at a full table ;)

Serge, isn't it worth your time bud, $50.00 ? ;)

BTW New board looks GREAT!
Ryan,
after losing a few g's this year,
I ONLY play STRIP POKER...and I win even when I lose
;-)))

APTour
06-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Hey Ryan,

If we already have money in our account over there (and thus don't make a deposit), do we still qualify for the 'AK suited flush' promo?

RyanLanane
06-23-2004, 05:49 PM
hahahaha Serge, wussy... Don't tell me you can't afford $50.00 ! LOL

For good ole sakes? ;)

Yes, ALL players qualify for the AK Suited table play ... it is a universal promotion..

You get a flush with AK suited, $15.00 cash - That easy.. on top of other stuff.

Only between 7-10 EST though does the $15.00 per flush offer stand!

And Serge, ask AP, I suck at full games but am the hand of death when it comes to short handed or heads up ;)