View Full Version : Al Queda beheaded Korean

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:23 PM
and the reason is,
Russians studied and practiced anti-terrorism since 20's,
and their response, originated by Lenin, perfected by Stalin,
is response with terror to terror.

When Islamic militants took Soviet diplomat hostage 10 years ago,
the entire families of terrorists were executed in their house by KGB special forces. Clerics behind those militants suffered the same fate, including their families. Not a single Russian citizen was taken hostage afterwards. But we, the West, can fanthom doing this,
too bad for us.

Few vilages in Iraq would be empty in the next 48 hours if they beheaded Soviet.

Nickatilynx
06-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Russian President Vladimir Putin says those responsible for the deadly attacks in the southern republic of Ingushetia should be "found and destroyed."

Putin was responding to overnight attacks on government buildings in three separate towns in Ingushetia, which borders Chechnya, that left scores of dead and dozens wounded.

"They must be found and destroyed. Those whom it is possible to take alive must be handed over to the courts," the Interfax news agency quoted Putin as saying.

A spokesman for Russia's Department of Emergency Situations said 48 people died -- including 31 civilians -- while Umarbek Galayev, Ingushetia's deputy prosecutor, said 57 people were killed.

Galayev did not say how many were civilians and how many were police officials. Earlier, Russian officials said the fighting killed at least 47 police officials and an unknown number of rebels and civilians.

Officials said Russian Interior Ministry troops beat back the rebels in heavy fighting that raged early Tuesday.

In the republic's main city of Nazran, several buildings were attacked, including the Interior Ministry, the Federal Security Service and the headquarters of the Border Guards. Fighters also attacked the towns of Karabulak and Sleptsovsk.

Col. Ilya Shabalkin, head of the press service for Anti-Terrorist Operations in the Caucasus, told CNN the attacks were carried out by 50 to 100 fighters which included Chechen, Ingush and "possibly" foreign fighters.

An Interior Ministry source earlier told Interfax that about 200 rebels took part in the attacks.

Shabalkin said the acting head of the Ingush Interior Ministry was among the dead.

He claims the purpose of the attacks was "propaganda," with the fighters wanting to bring attention to themselves to attract money from international terrorist organizations.

The attacks began shortly before midnight Monday when rebels launched the raids and laid siege to several key government buildings.

An Ingush official said Russian troops were able to break the siege and push back rebel attempts to seize government buildings.

Officials told CNN later Tuesday that five hours of heavy fighting had ceased and the rebels were moving back from Nazran.

"The question is now: Where have those militants gone? There's no clear answer to that," said CNN Correspondent Ryan Chilcote.

The attacks are believed to be part of a fresh offensive by Chechen rebels who have promised major new attacks.

Separatist leader Aslan Maskhadov warned last week his fighters were preparing to shift from acts of sabotage to military action, including outside of Chechnya's borders.

Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov, traveling in Russia's far east, told reporters that he did not have detailed information about events in Ingushetia but said "there are sufficient forces in the region to stop such attacks."

Ingushetia comprises roughly the western fifth of the former Chechen-Ingush Republic. After Chechnya declared independence in 1991, Ingushetia gained de facto separate status as a republic.

The fighting in Chechnya has occasionally spilled over into Ingushetia

Mike AI
06-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Serge I had a friend who was born and raised in Lebanon.

He told me a similiar story when we were in College, this was 1992 or sometime.

He said that 4-5 Russians were kidnapped and being held for randsom in Beruit. This was the same time the US had people everywhere being held.

He said the russians rounded up a bunch of the kidnappers and their friends, killed them, stuffed their dicks in their mouths. They then took poloriod pictures and sent them to the clerics and leaders of the group with a note.

The note basicly said that the Russians did not want their people back, they were lsited as dead, and became Heros and were given a state funeral and pensions to their wives.

Needless to say, the kidnapped Russians were released, and no other Russian hostages were ever taken.

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Mike, THIS is the story I was reffering to.

Russians learned counter terrorism in it's most effective form.

Needless to say that after that, not a single russian was abducted in Middle East....ever. Lesson learned.

Nickatilynx
06-22-2004, 12:47 PM
ahahahahahaha puhleeeze

I remembered Russians being attacked and as a result the contractor pulling out all Russian Nationals....

so I googled it.... ;-))))

May 11th....

One Russian national has been killed and two others taken hostage in an attack in Baghdad, the Russian foreign ministry has confirmed.
The ministry said their vehicle was attacked as the contractors returned from work at a power station south of the Iraqi capital.

A spokesman said Moscow was taking all possible measures to free the hostages.

.................................................. ...............................

May 26th...

A Russian company helping to rebuild power facilities in Iraq is to withdraw all its workers from the country following a fatal attack on its staff.
Two Russians were killed and six wounded when a bus taking them to work was fired on. Two Iraqis also died.

A senior executive of the company, Interenergoservis, said a plane was being prepared to evacuate them.

so , my friend , your previous statements are in fact....

BULLSHIT!!!

;-)))))

Next thread please!!!!

;-)))

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:49 PM
no, not bullshit,
I said Soviets, not Russians,
don't you know the difference??????

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:51 PM
whoops, I see that I haven't said Soviet, but used Russian instead....
sorry me,
you are technically right and I am wrong

Nickatilynx
06-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 08:57 AM
no, not bullshit,
No my friend you Said....

RUSSIANS!!!

I CALL BULLSHIT!!! TWICE!!! LOL

Now onto the next thread ;-)))

iFliPcEsS
06-22-2004, 12:53 PM
so Russian citizen are most safe people that can
tour around middle east eh? they are simply untouchable

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jun 22 2004, 12:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jun 22 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 08:57 AM
no, not bullshit,
No my friend you Said....

RUSSIANS!!!

I CALL BULLSHIT!!! TWICE!!! LOL

Now onto the next thread ;-)))[/b][/quote]
am I glad I corrected myself BEFORE you did???

;-)))

Nickatilynx
06-22-2004, 12:55 PM
My typing is slow , but not my wits ;-)))

Serge , intimidating.....naaaawwwwwww ;-)))

Dravyk
06-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Russians and Israelis seem to think a like.

And I like the way they think!

Mike AI
06-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by iFliPcEsS@Jun 22 2004, 12:01 PM

The story I was told was old, back when there was a USSR. At that time the Soviets were helping many of the countries who supported terrorists.

Today could be a different story. There were a lot of arabs fighting the Russians in Afganistan, where they lost. In Chechnya as well.

The Russians are not restrained with the same type of political system, or press that the US has - so they can be a little rougher with the bad guys.

Look what is going on here in the US just for stacking prisoners in pyramids wearing female panties!

sextoyking
06-22-2004, 02:42 PM
This type of "terror - shock" killings aren't gonna stop for quite some time I belive :(

Where is the mossad when we need them?

grimm
06-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by iFliPcEsS@Jun 22 2004, 09:01 AM
Except by their own in a lawless, impovershed land, that is:)

and that is just Sheepshead Bay;)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jun 22 2004, 03:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jun 22 2004, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--iFliPcEsS@Jun 22 2004, 09:01 AM

and that is just Sheepshead Bay;)[/b][/quote]
Grimm,
what color of the inside of black person's ass?

grimm
06-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 12:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -grimm@Jun 22 2004, 03:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--iFliPcEsS@Jun 22 2004, 09:01 AM

and that is just Sheepshead Bay;)
Grimm,
what color of the inside of black person's ass?[/b][/quote]
Male or female?

I imagine pink, like your nose;)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jun 22 2004, 03:54 PM

I knew whom to ask, you are sound like you've been everywhere and know everything!

grimm
06-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 12:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--grimm@Jun 22 2004, 03:54 PM

I knew whom to ask, you are sound like you've been everywhere and know everything![/b][/quote]
my life is like a goldberg machine, and i am the by product, eh?;)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jun 22 2004, 03:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jun 22 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 12:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--grimm@Jun 22 2004, 03:54 PM

I knew whom to ask, you are sound like you've been everywhere and know everything!
my life is like a goldberg machine, and i am the by product, eh?;)[/b][/quote]
but of course
;-)))

http://www.sexia.com/gallery/webmaster/grimm1.jpg

http://www.sexia.com/gallery/webmaster/grimm4.jpg

grimm
06-22-2004, 05:05 PM
oh man, to be young and drunk off my ass at a russian nightclub again:)

had to bust that one out did you serge, it looks like a mob hit;)

grimm
06-22-2004, 05:07 PM
that foot you see is my good friend and CEO, ether getting out of the way, or trying to stop the picture:)

but i was young and by the time th rest of the crew got back to the hotel i was ready to go back out:)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jun 22 2004, 04:15 PM
that foot you see is my good friend and CEO, ether getting out of the way, or trying to stop the picture:)

but i was young and by the time th rest of the crew got back to the hotel i was ready to go back out:)
ahhh...uts
;-))))

I bet my left nut you STILL can do it!
;_)

LMK when you are in Florida, I'll take you to Pearl club for the old times sake
;-)))

grimm
06-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Id be willing to bet i can still do it;)

but this tim staning up:) i will do that.

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jun 22 2004, 04:38 PM
Id be willing to bet i can still do it;)

but this tim staning up:) i will do that.
good, when you are in Florida, we'll hace a chance to test you
;-)))