PDA

View Full Version : Webmasters intimidated by Oprano

Almighty Colin
06-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Can't tell you how many times I've run across webmasters at shows and get-togethers that have told me they are too intimidated to post at Oprano. Not sure why. Maybe because it seems like an "old boys and girls club". Well, it's good to be part of the club.

Just thought this was interesting and worth sharing.

urb
06-20-2004, 08:24 AM
Why are these people intimidated?

Do you think it's fear of being ridiculed by someone? Or do you think Oprano has developed a reputation for being the "deep end" of the adult webmaster swimming pool?

Jim
06-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Colin....i hear the same thing a lot also.....it seems the " deep end" theory applies here....but they should know...once you jump in....the water is fine!

urb
06-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Tags under avatars like "About to say something moronic" does tend to put people on their guard ya know. ;)

There's probably only two people I actually know who post on this board, but most of you I've heard of.

eroswebmaster
06-20-2004, 09:57 AM
My perspective.
GFY is the monster but it's use at this point is only for marketing, and entertainment which in most cases is combined.

I post there, I even post a lot of nonsense. Why? Because that's what draws those people there and it works.

There are some intelligent people on that board 2 people I have always been afraid to debate...LOL are you Colin and Labret...but in general there are a lot more idiots so I kind of look at it like big fish in a little pond syndrom.

There are those who will continue to float around that little pond gobbling up the little fish because they are afraid to venture out into deeper waters where the sharks are waiting. :)

I don't post here as much but I do read a lot and one thing it's kind of hard for someone to come in here and act like they are hot shit making $200K a year when someone can quickly put them in their place because they were making that in a few days.

Anyway that's my take on things.

Evil Chris
06-20-2004, 10:28 AM
I've heard similar things too. Mainly I get the "Oh, I don't dare post over there" kinda thing.

Personally, I think Oprano is intimidated by ME. :lol:

JoesHO
06-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Yeah, VIVA LA OPRANO!!!!!!

but it could use a little loosening around the collar....

but then again I see the point of not wanting a bunch of useless junk clouding up an already busy day of work too.....

But all work and NO play makes jack a DULL boy....

plus being told you are a stupid fuck, by another stupid fuck, does not quite scare a person or intimidate them, as does being called a stupid fuck, my somone smarter than you....LOL

ego, jelousy, and greed will always rule it is a fact of human nature...

and drama will sell, look at any section of popular culture to find the evidence of that...

there could be a perfect balance if there were true centrist, to further that cause (funny just like politics too eh?)

but it seems we like to group everyone into the haves and have nots, and nobody wants to be referred to as a has not.....

Mike AI
06-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Since Oprano was launched people have told me they are intimidated to post. I find it pretty interesting, to me G FY seems to be a more intimidating place to post - no matter what you post there, SOMEONE will flame you. ( of course its probably some 16 yeard old kid in him mom's basement)

I do not think Opranuts are tough on new posters. It is only when threads are started about "would you hit this?" ( lets face it a majority of people at most boards would be happy to hit anything) and other bullshit posts that people should fear posting.

Even then, there is really nothing to be intimidated about - so someone flames another person a little, get over it. Serge's style with newbs has always been to be tough on them, those who over come and get past Serge normally end up donig pretty well in the industry.

Reminds me of a professor I had in law school my first semester. He would purposely grill students and try to intimidate them. His point was if you were intimidated by a professor and could not handle yourself, you would never be able to handle a tough judge. This professor was actually responsible for a few students every semester dropping out.

After the first semester, once you made it past his class - he was the coolest, nicest guy you would want to meet.

Bottom line is, as the song goes, if you Can make it Oprano, you can make it anywhere!

:D

Almighty Colin
06-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 20 2004, 10:15 AM
Since Oprano was launched people have told me they are intimidated to post. I find it pretty interesting, to me G FY seems to be a more intimidating place to post - no matter what you post there, SOMEONE will flame you. ( of course its probably some 16 yeard old kid in him mom's basement)
This is interesting because I have thought the same thing. You could write "the sky is blue" at GFY and someone will argue against it.

Mike AI
06-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Jun 20 2004, 10:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 20 2004, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Jun 20 2004, 10:15 AM
This is interesting because I have thought the same thing. You could write "the sky is blue" at GFY and someone will argue against it.[/b][/quote]
Oh yeah, you could post that Santa Claus is good, and you would have a dozen people slamming you for being a stupid American oppressor who does not understand the world.

There is a lot of anti-American people who hang on GFY. Most are Euro-trash, or smug Canadians - a few are homegrown.

The ironic thing is these guys do not realize without the evil, ignorant US they would all be shoveling snow for $5 an hour.

eroswebmaster
06-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Jun 20 2004, 07:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 20 2004, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Jun 20 2004, 10:15 AM
This is interesting because I have thought the same thing. You could write "the sky is blue" at GFY and someone will argue against it.[/b][/quote]
It's a different kind of intimidation I think.

But once people realize that as Mike AI stated they are being flamed by some teen in his mama's basement you get over that really quick.

TheEnforcer
06-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 20 2004, 10:15 AM

I do not think Opranuts are tough on new posters. It is only when threads are started about "would you hit this?" ( lets face it a majority of people at most boards would be happy to hit anything) and other bullshit posts that people should fear posting.

Even then, there is really nothing to be intimidated about - so someone flames another person a little, get over it. Serge's style with newbs has always been to be tough on them, those who over come and get past Serge normally end up donig pretty well in the industry.

Reminds me of a professor I had in law school my first semester. He would purposely grill students and try to intimidate them. His point was if you were intimidated by a professor and could not handle yourself, you would never be able to handle a tough judge. This professor was actually responsible for a few students every semester dropping out.

After the first semester, once you made it past his class - he was the coolest, nicest guy you would want to meet.

Bottom line is, as the song goes, if you Can make it Oprano, you can make it anywhere!

Yeah but there 90% of the time when you're flamed at GFY it's simply a "you're an idiot" type of flame or an obscenity bomb type of flame rather than the thoughtful skewering you can experience here.

Mike AI
06-20-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by eroswebmaster+Jun 20 2004, 10:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (eroswebmaster @ Jun 20 2004, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Colin@Jun 20 2004, 07:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Jun 20 2004, 10:15 AM
This is interesting because I have thought the same thing. You could write "the sky is blue" at GFY and someone will argue against it.
It's a different kind of intimidation I think.

But once people realize that as Mike AI stated they are being flamed by some teen in his mama's basement you get over that really quick.[/b][/quote]

That is a point, but the same can be said about Serge.

Once you meet him in person, you realize he is just a cuddly teddy bear. I remember the first show in Orlando, a lot of people were anxious about Serge.

Serge before the show called me a stupid bitch who would never make a dime in this business. ( Of course Serge thought my name was Mel and I had big tits! haha)

XXXPhoto
06-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Jun 20 2004, 07:42 AM

Yeah but there 90% of the time when you're flamed at GFY it's simply a "you're an idiot" type of flame or an obscenity bomb type of flame rather than the thoughtful skewering you can experience here.
"thoughtful skewering"... what a lovely turn of phrase Colin!

Bathed in the sharp bite of irony and topped with freshly ground wit right at your table... Oprano serves up fresh discourse daily...

:okthumb:

Sharpie
06-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Getting your first flames from someone well known can be very devasating. (So, most of the time GFY don't count)

I remember my first two. One with Ian and the first with Serge. After you get through that - nothing bothers ya much. But, that first is something you don't look forward to and try to avoid...... thus you have to have confidence to post a lot. Sometimes lurkers are intimadated because they don't realize that things are taken 'with a grain of salt on boards, that people don't particulatily believe everything they read, and many are different in real life than their board personna.

Really lurkers, it is not the end of the world to be flamed...... it is a part of maturing sometimes. If you have nothing to hide, then don't worry about it. Often good things come from it......

Actually I think Serge may have granted me franchise on "Ya snooze - ya lose" :awinky:

Sharpie
06-20-2004, 11:55 AM
I can't believe I have made 442 posts on this board....... and I don't remember getting flamed here yet................(or maybe my skin is just thicker & I have already forgotten)

But, I am sure Serge will rise to that challenge...... Please spare me.... please...(tear falling)

XXXPhoto
06-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Won't flame ya; but will ask ya if you've learned how to spell YMCA with your arms yet... hehehe...

LadyMischief
06-20-2004, 12:37 PM
I love Oprano. Always have, always will. I admit, I was just posting here so I could get with Serge's woman!

TheEnforcer
06-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+Jun 20 2004, 10:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ Jun 20 2004, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Jun 20 2004, 07:42 AM

Bathed in the sharp bite of irony and topped with freshly ground wit right at your table... Oprano serves up fresh discourse daily...

:okthumb:[/b][/quote]
Hey.. how about giving credit where credit is due!! <_<

Almighty Colin
06-20-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Jun 20 2004, 12:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Jun 20 2004, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -XXXPhoto@Jun 20 2004, 10:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Jun 20 2004, 07:42 AM

Hey.. how about giving credit where credit is due!! <_<[/b][/quote]
That was a good one. :okthumb:

BradShaw
06-20-2004, 02:24 PM
I feel welcome with open arms everytime I post here.

Must be my good looks.

TheEnforcer
06-20-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Colin+Jun 20 2004, 12:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 20 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -TheEnforcer@Jun 20 2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by -XXXPhoto@Jun 20 2004, 10:52 AM

That was a good one. :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
Thank you sir!! :agrin:

Jim
06-20-2004, 03:33 PM
the intimidation factor can be summed up rather easily......S E R G E

most people in this biz have always been intimidated by serge on the boards.....

But we know better! (just don't let his secret out!)

Peaches
06-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Most of the "regulars" here are veterans of the boards, many of us starting at Jonathan's and then migrating to YNOT. We've seen the flame/piss wars, been called every name imaginable FOR YEARS and just built up a very tough skin against it! :P

JoesHO
06-20-2004, 05:50 PM
Thanks Mike, you have a great community here, I am glad, and thankful that it is here.

cj
06-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 20 2004, 10:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 20 2004, 10:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Colin@Jun 20 2004, 10:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Jun 20 2004, 10:15 AM
Oh yeah, you could post that Santa Claus is good, and you would have a dozen people slamming you for being a stupid American oppressor who does not understand the world.

There is a lot of anti-American people who hang on GFY. Most are Euro-trash, or smug Canadians - a few are homegrown.

The ironic thing is these guys do not realize without the evil, ignorant US they would all be shoveling snow for $5 an hour.[/b][/quote]
I was going to say 'excellent post', then ya follow it up with a typical Mike 'America is the reason the world exists' post :rolleyes:

Good to hear from some lurkers ... especially intelligent ones with productive comments.

The thing I find funny about the people who are intimidated to post here is that its usually because they aren't confident in their own ability to present and perhaps defend or explain the products they offer.

A few weeks ago a dude posted a resource url here and I visited and got a auto downloading toolbar from one of the listings. I jumped on him and he was nervous that I did so on the board instead of via icq. I told him it would be 100% more beneficial for him to post publicly with me if he intended to do the right thing ... he removed the site, did a clean up on others and we've been chatting on icq for a few weeks. I posted his actions on the board and flaming turned to discussion instead ....

Often we appear like a lynch mob because we each understand each others views so well and don't like to repeat ourselves ... that makes it hard to jump in when you are new to this board.

As mike said, I'm personally more nervous I guess when I post on GFY ... there are so many morons there and any time you post something you have to get past the rubbish to talk legit business.

I want more opinions from Lurkers!!!! ;-)

brand0n
06-20-2004, 06:24 PM
for some reason i ended up bumpin heads with Serge over on gfy. next thing i know we are throwing comments back and forth there so i figured id come over here to save him some time.

now, ofcourse ive done alot of growing since this happened, and hell i even like Serges broken english now.

Biggy
06-20-2004, 06:35 PM
intimidation maybe because of oprano's small tolerance for bullshit stupid posts...

i like how this community is smaller, i try to spend as little time on the boards as possible.

dantheman
06-20-2004, 07:08 PM
see sig

:ph34r:

XXXPhoto
06-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Jun 20 2004, 09:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Jun 20 2004, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -XXXPhoto@Jun 20 2004, 10:52 AM

Hey.. how about giving credit where credit is due!! <_<[/b][/quote]
AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKK!

:wnw: :wnw: :wnw: ...So very sorry TheEnforcer ... :wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

gonzo
06-20-2004, 07:14 PM
This is an excellent thread.
Thanks Colin!

TheEnforcer
06-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+Jun 20 2004, 06:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ Jun 20 2004, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -TheEnforcer@Jun 20 2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by -XXXPhoto@Jun 20 2004, 10:52 AM

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKK!

:wnw: :wnw: :wnw: ...So very sorry TheEnforcer ... :wnw: :wnw: :wnw:[/b][/quote]
Hahahah!! Thank you my friend!! :agrin:

Buff
06-21-2004, 12:36 AM
A thread about webmasters being too intimidated to post at Oprano and my name doesn't come up once.

Disgraceful.

Almighty Colin
06-21-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Buff@Jun 20 2004, 11:44 PM
A thread about webmasters being too intimidated to post at Oprano and my name doesn't come up once.

Disgraceful.
We were talking about intimidation, not arrogance. ;-) ;-) ;-)

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 08:32 AM
Hi!

As someone who is relatively new in the business and not being an american I probably might be one of the persons you are talking about.

I do post on some other boards, mainly on THE other board because it helps me doing my business. Some might consider it as spam, but when I post some of my models and offer them for shoots, nearly evertime I get a new customer. Real discussions on that board are impossible, too much idiots hanging around. But on boards where you are not allowed to "advertise" in the main forum, it is very often the problem that the business/advertising forums are verly low frequented. And for me it is a big difference whether 10, 100 or 500 people look at my posting (as long as I try to make business out of it).

And the next big problem about being present at several boards is simply a time problem. Because we are still struggling to be successful, I cannot spend too much time for posting/reading. I need to get some work done. :D

So I try to focus my efforts to become famous and successful in the business. :groucho:

Best regards,

Stefan
(eurotrash :nyanya: )

Last edited by MaDalton at Jun 21 2004, 04:42 AM

Mike AI
06-21-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 07:40 AM
Hi!

As someone who is relatively new in the business and not being an american I probably might be one of the persons you are talking about.

I do post on some other boards, mainly on THE other board because it helps me doing my business. Some might consider it as spam, but when I post some of my models and offer them for shoots, nearly evertime I get a new customer. Real discussions on that board are impossible, too much idiots hanging around. But on boards where you are not allowed to "advertise" in the main forum, it is very often the problem that the business/advertising forums are verly low frequented. And for me it is a big difference whether 10, 100 or 500 people look at my posting (as long as I try to make business out of it).

And the next big problem about being present at several boards is simply a time problem. Because we are still struggling to be successful, I cannot spend too much time for posting/reading. I need to get some work done. :D

So I try to focus my efforts to become famous and successful in the business. :groucho:

Best regards,

Stefan
(eurotrash :nyanya: )
Yout make some good points.

Oprano will let spam slide when it comes from those who particpate in the fourms. If you want to take from Oprano, you should give. It is a simple concept.

Time is definately a factor as well. Being an effective board whore takes time. :D

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 10:52 AM
I guess people are affraid of being looked with a microscope,
Oprano is a VERY bullshit intollerant board,
and with the amount of bullshit flying high in this industry,
I wouldn't blame anybody who feels intimidated
;-))))

CuriousToyBoy
06-21-2004, 11:28 AM
I was gonna post in this thread earlier, but I was a little scared...

:( :unsure: :huh:

DrGuile
06-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Ive said it before on the flat board, Oprano is a country club full of snobs and people in love with themselves. That keeps most people out.

Still, they are smarter than the average bear (myself excluded) so it makes for interesting reading.

CuriousToyBoy
06-21-2004, 11:39 AM
Seriously though.

I discovered VERY early on in my posting lifetime here (I had lurked for ages before, but I lurked everywhere for ages before) that you will get tested VERY quickly.

I would imagine that many when asked to put up, shut up. And then vote with their feet and make up little stories about how "stuck up" and "cliquey" Oprano is.

I ask myself everyday why I just didn't just shut up, especially when I see from a post reply from CJ in one of my threads !!!

He eh eh. J/k Carla

:rolleyes:

I agree with Serge - there is not a culture here for tolerating bullshit, and even moreso, you are QUESTIONED and then at LENGTH. There are a couple of other good boards who just ignore stuff... that does NOT happen here.

With the amount of crap and crap people in this biz (many of who I unfortunately know personally!!) is it any wonder people don't want to be put to the test and generally shown up for what they are?

Oprano is my favorite board - smart AND savvy people, plenty to say, always willing to question, poke and prod, but also always willing to find a fair argument and put their hands up if they were off the mark.

In my mind, it is almost a badge of honor to be a regular poster here (read for that poster of THREADS) because you are constantly open to the scrutiny of the crowd on this board. And boy-o-boy, anyone who has read some of the threads I have been in here in the past 2-3 months would KNOW that the scrutiny is VERY pointed and VERY specific.

That is way cool.

I HATE bullshit, and DESPISE liars (there's that hate diet of mine again Serge!!) - That's why it is a pleasure to spend my time here.

Last edited by CuriousToyBoy at Jun 22 2004, 01:48 AM

urb
06-21-2004, 12:17 PM
Speaking as an outsider here.....

Oprano has always been on my "read-only" list for a long time, because I have very little in common with most of you.

So why am I posting here now? :unsure: Maybe it's because I ain't worried about the microscope anymore.

Almighty Colin
06-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by urb@Jun 21 2004, 11:25 AM
Speaking as an outsider here.....

Oprano has always been on my "read-only" list for a long time, because I have very little in common with most of you.

So why am I posting here now? :unsure: Maybe it's because I ain't worried about the microscope anymore.
So you didn't post for a long time because you had very little in common with "most of us" or because you were worried about being put under the microscope? ;-) <-- note wink.

urb
06-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Jun 21 2004, 04:30 PM
So you didn't post for a long time because you had very little in common with "most of us" or because you were worried about being put under the microscope? ;-) <-- note wink.
Probably because I have very little in common with most of you.

But let's get all my skeletons out of the closet in one post then....

1) I'm British.
2) I don't make a huge amount of money.
3) I suffer with paranoid schizophrenia.

Any other poor British psychos in here??? I think not. :awinky:

Last edited by urb at Jun 21 2004, 04:53 PM

Almighty Colin
06-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by urb@Jun 21 2004, 11:52 AM

Trev ;-)

Last edited by Colin at Jun 21 2004, 12:05 PM

Mike AI
06-21-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by urb+Jun 21 2004, 11:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (urb @ Jun 21 2004, 11:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Colin@Jun 21 2004, 04:30 PM

1) I'm British.

Any other poor British psychos in here??? I think not. :awinky:[/b][/quote]
None of those 3 are outlawed at Oprano!

:)

sarettah
06-21-2004, 01:15 PM
I cannot speak for anyone else, but I have never found Oprano intimidating in the least.

and, I am American of British descent, do not make a whole lot of money in this industry and all of my personalities are paranoid schizophrenic.

I am not sure, but I think my first post was on the flat board jumping in on a Torone conversation and calling him on bullshit. I might have made a happy birthday Oprano post back before that.

That was back when Serge would occasionally pop his head in over at VNWR and give us DFN's a little Serge advice, so some of us would occasionally pop in over here, especially on specail occasions and give Serge a wave or two.

sarettah
06-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 21 2004, 12:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 21 2004, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -urb@Jun 21 2004, 11:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Colin@Jun 21 2004, 04:30 PM

1) I'm British.

None of those 3 are outlawed at Oprano!

:)[/b][/quote]
Well the British part is frowned upon, other than that, it sounds just like one of the crowd.... :yowsa:

Almighty Colin
06-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by urb@Jun 21 2004, 11:52 AM
1) I'm British.
Just invoke the name of Churchill. Many of us are big fans.

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 01:28 PM
and what about german photographers? :unsure:

I have no problem to be put under a microscope - we are doing honest work and I will answer any question. They just have to be asked. :)

or maybe I can bribe you with pictures of naked women??? :D

grimm
06-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jun 20 2004, 10:32 AM
I feel welcome with open arms everytime I post here.

Must be my good looks.
ass like a ten year old boy.

Almighty Colin
06-21-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 12:36 PM
Sehr Gut!

Mike AI
06-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 12:36 PM

I have no problem to be put under a microscope - we are doing honest work and I will answer any question. They just have to be asked. :)

What type of content do you shoot?

pushpills
06-21-2004, 03:07 PM
I haven't found anyone here all too intimidating. I always speak my mind, whoever is listening really doesn't matter to me. Even serge is pretty approachable. As Mike said, just stay away from the "would you hit it" nonsense.

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 21 2004, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 21 2004, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 12:36 PM

What type of content do you shoot?[/b][/quote]
We shoot softcore solo girls, mostly czech girls. Our customers are big websites with the corresponding content (you probably guess some of them). We do mainly custom shooting, running a model database to choose from.

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 03:26 PM
I'll be in Czech Republic in September...may I sample models for MikeAI?
I know his taste
;-)))

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Colin+Jun 21 2004, 11:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 21 2004, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 12:36 PM
Sehr Gut![/b][/quote]
Danke! :yowsa:

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 11:34 AM
I know his taste
;-)))
hehe - how many do you need? :groucho:

Rolo
06-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 09:36 AM
It really depends on the outcome of the European Championship http://www.euro2004.com/ ... naaah just joking :awinky:

welcome :)

LittleC
06-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Serge,

I just love to be intimidated by you like anyone else around here :P

have to miss you for a few weeks am off for vacation .. hehe

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Jun 21 2004, 02:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Jun 21 2004, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 11:34 AM
I know his taste
;-)))
hehe - how many do you need? :groucho:[/b][/quote]
27 to look and 3 to touch
;-)))

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@Jun 21 2004, 02:40 PM
Serge,

I just love to be intimidated by you like anyone else around here :P

have to miss you for a few weeks am off for vacation .. hehe
Claudia, YOU taking vacation???

I can't beleive it!

Where are you going, babes?

urb
06-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Rolo@Jun 21 2004, 07:39 PM
It really depends on the outcome of the European Championship http://www.euro2004.com/ ... naaah just joking :awinky:

England just beat Croatia 4-2 :bjump:

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 21 2004, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 21 2004, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 02:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 11:34 AM
I know his taste
;-)))
;-)))[/b][/quote]
well, nearly everything can be arranged... :rolleyes:

in case this is no joke you can send me an email to stefan at girls2models dot com and I can tell you a bit more. I do have ICQ too: 319146475

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Rolo+Jun 21 2004, 11:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rolo @ Jun 21 2004, 11:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 09:36 AM

welcome :)[/b][/quote]
Thank you! I don't think that Germany is in a condition to harm anyone this year - but I must admit that I was partying with the czechs in a czech bar in Brno on Saturday. I hope there's nobody from the Netherlands around here. :ph34r:

Rolo
06-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by urb@Jun 21 2004, 12:01 PM
England just beat Croatia 4-2 :bjump:
Yeah, great match :stout:

What do you brits feed Rooney (http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/players/player=63891/index.html) ? He is 18 years old, and already plays like the best :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
06-21-2004, 04:07 PM
The UK is going Looney for Rooney!!!

Betcha thats the headline at

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk)

tomorrow :)

LittleC
06-21-2004, 04:07 PM
I am taking your advise Serge.. LOL new hobby.

I go to Ibiza.. Invited by one of our closest friends and his wife...

I stay close to home for now.. and yes I do take my laptop with me..

But I am sure working on the beach is much more fun hihi

and our friends are from Russia I am sure when we work too much they will intimidate us too :P

LittleC
06-21-2004, 04:08 PM
and the wife is very cute.. think she will keep me busy :awinky:

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Jun 21 2004, 03:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Jun 21 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 02:38 PM
I know his taste
;-)))
;-)))

in case this is no joke you can send me an email to stefan at girls2models dot com and I can tell you a bit more. I do have ICQ too: 319146475[/b][/quote]
Mat,
naahhh, I am kidding....
me and my wife are an odd couple,
I don't like cars and she doesn't like girls...especially around me
;_))))

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@Jun 21 2004, 03:15 PM
I am taking your advise Serge.. LOL new hobby.

I go to Ibiza.. Invited by one of our closest friends and his wife...

I stay close to home for now.. and yes I do take my laptop with me..

But I am sure working on the beach is much more fun hihi

and our friends are from Russia I am sure when we work too much they will intimidate us too :P
russians???

God help you!
;-))))

LittleC
06-21-2004, 04:11 PM
just pass the cars and girls to me than !!!

am off my flight leaves tomorow morning am gonna get some sleep.. I'll promise to take some pictures !!!

KISS

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@Jun 21 2004, 03:16 PM
and the wife is very cute.. think she will keep me busy :awinky:
I don't think Russian wives KNOW how to keep girls busy
;-))

give them another 20-30 years,
it's just not in the Russian culture
;-))))

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by LittleC@Jun 21 2004, 03:19 PM
just pass the cars and girls to me than !!!

am off my flight leaves tomorow morning am gonna get some sleep.. I'll promise to take some pictures !!!

KISS
have a GREAT one!

we LOVE you, babes!

LittleC
I know Serge..

I am FUCKED !!!

and I LOVE it !!!

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@Jun 21 2004, 03:20 PM
I know Serge..

I am FUCKED !!!

and I LOVE it !!!
Notice to the reading public:

NOT BY US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;-))))

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 21 2004, 12:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 21 2004, 12:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 11:50 AM
I know his taste
;-)))
;-)))

in case this is no joke you can send me an email to stefan at girls2models dot com and I can tell you a bit more. I do have ICQ too: 319146475
Mat,
naahhh, I am kidding....
;_))))[/b][/quote]
well, must be a hell of a wife then - when she's worth giving up two of the best things in the world.

but what for are you in porn business then - I always thought it's all about cars and girls (in this order). B)

Nickatilynx
06-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Jun 21 2004, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Jun 21 2004, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 11:50 AM
I know his taste
;-)))
;-)))

Mat,
naahhh, I am kidding....
;_))))
well, must be a hell of a wife then - when she's worth giving up two of the best things in the world.

but what for are you in porn business then - I always thought it's all about cars and girls (in this order). B)[/b][/quote]
porn is about one thing and one thing alone.....money.

;-)))

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jun 21 2004, 12:39 PM

;-)))
and I thought that's identical with cars and girls B)

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 03:28 PM

but what for are you in porn business then - I always thought it's all about cars and girls (in this order). B)
best thing in the world girls and cars?????

I for stupid reason thought it was:
education, discovery, conquest, enlightment, knowledge, search, lack of self satisfaction and finding gratification in every thing you touch...silly me
;-)))

as for why is I am in business-
it's good for my mental health,
every time I doubt myself -
I look around and ALWAYS find putz bigger than me,
this is VERY re-assuring
;-)))

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Jun 21 2004, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Jun 21 2004, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Jun 21 2004, 12:39 PM

;-)))
and I thought that's identical with cars and girls B)[/b][/quote]
hmmm...I never had problem hitching a ride or getting in somebody's pants,
no money were ever required for either or...
;-))))

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 12:52 PM
education, discovery, conquest, enlightment, knowledge, search, lack of self satisfaction and finding gratification in every thing you touch...silly me
;-)))

Ok, to be honest: what I miss in this business (at least until now maybe) is the possibility to discuss serious political or ethical problems with someone who is mentally at the same level. You cannot discuss anything important with a model, most of them even don't understand you when you tell them how to move. And also the other people I'm working with are more or less interested in tits and asses and not so much in politics or economics. On some days I ask myself why I did study and I got the feeling my brain is degenerating every day. *sigh

And I like to excuse for my english - I'm still working to improve it.

Winetalk.com
06-21-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 12:52 PM
;-)))

Ok, to be honest: what I miss in this business (at least until now maybe) is the possibility to discuss serious political or ethical problems with someone who is mentally at the same level. You cannot discuss anything important with a model, most of them even don't understand you when you tell them how to move. And also the other people I'm working with are more or less interested in tits and asses and not so much in politics or economics. On some days I ask myself why I did study and I got the feeling my brain is degenerating every day. *sigh

And I like to excuse for my english - I'm still working to improve it.[/b][/quote]
well...than you are at the right place.

At Oprano's person't intellect is the person't biggest asset.

Almighty Colin
06-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 12:52 PM
;-)))

And I like to excuse for my english - I'm still working to improve it.[/b][/quote]
You're definitely in the right place.

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 05:28 PM
that's good to know.

Mike AI
06-21-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Colin+Jun 21 2004, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 21 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 21 2004, 12:52 PM
;-)))

You're definitely in the right place.[/b][/quote]
Yep, and your probably have better english then most native posters! ( myself included)

MaDalton
06-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 21 2004, 01:41 PM

Yep, and your probably have better english then most native posters! ( myself included)
now that is far too much honor - but thanks anyway :wnw:

TheEnforcer
06-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 21 2004, 04:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 21 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Colin@Jun 21 2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM
;-)))

Yep, and your probably have better english then most native posters! ( myself included)[/b][/quote]
So true!!

I have a hard time breaking out of my chat board posting style when trying to write on paper with all of the .... and other idiosyncracies i've incorporated into my posting over the years!! :P

Nickatilynx
06-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jun 21 2004, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jun 21 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Colin@Jun 21 2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by -MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 04:10 PM
;-)))

Yep, and your probably have better english then most native posters! ( myself included)[/b][/quote]
Americans don't speak English.

It is some bastardised version.

sarettah
06-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jun 21 2004, 05:08 PM
Americans don't speak English.

It is some bastardised version.
We speak Merican...yup. yup.. um hmmm... Proudly !!!!

(translated to Pikey: eh )

:yowsa:

Trev
06-22-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Jun 21 2004, 07:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 21 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--urb@Jun 21 2004, 11:52 AM

Trev ;-)[/b][/quote]
Hahahah I was just about to post that myself :D :okthumb:

Trev
06-22-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by urb+Jun 21 2004, 10:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (urb @ Jun 21 2004, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rolo@Jun 21 2004, 07:39 PM

England just beat Croatia 4-2 :bjump:[/b][/quote]
The quater final baby :okthumb:

:bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :cdance: :bjump: :bwave: :bdance:

England v Portugal

Almighty Colin
06-22-2004, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Jun 21 2004, 05:01 PM

I have a hard time breaking out of my chat board posting style when trying to write on paper with all of the .... and other idiosyncracies i've incorporated into my posting over the years!! :P
me ... too.

kmanrox
06-22-2004, 06:57 AM
i know that i'm intimidated by serge's good looks =)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by kmanrox@Jun 22 2004, 06:05 AM
i know that i'm intimidated by serge's good looks =)
I know you are.....good news:
you now can look and jerk off at my image:

;-)))

http://cotac.com/kman.gif

cj
06-22-2004, 07:22 AM
aarrrgh my eyes my eyes

:headwall:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jun 22 2004, 06:30 AM
aarrrgh my eyes my eyes

:headwall:
c'mon, this dick is better looking than your clit
;-)))

Lisa
06-22-2004, 07:25 AM
Millions of lesbians may disagree. :P

chodadog
06-22-2004, 07:26 AM
I feel sorry for anyone that feels intimidate to post on a forum, for any reason. I don't make very much money in this business. And quite frankly, i don't give a shit who knows it, or what they have to say about it. Well i guess everyone knows it now.

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Jun 22 2004, 06:33 AM
Millions of lesbians may disagree. :P
oh puuhhleeze!

whatta YOU know about lesbians?????????

I mean TRUE lesbians, not some glossy-internet-surfer oriented types?????

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by chodadog@Jun 22 2004, 06:34 AM
I feel sorry for anyone that feels intimidate to post on a forum, for any reason. I don't make very much money in this business. And quite frankly, i don't give a shit who knows it, or what they have to say about it. Well i guess everyone knows it now.

I make less money in this business that costs of keeping SSS, Inc afloat....and it doesn't bother me one bit.

Fuck the money, this paper is printed every day,
but PEOPLE to spend time with is another story!

...and I am NOT intimidated by this admission either
;-))))

chodadog
06-22-2004, 07:36 AM
And also, getting told off by someone. I haven't really beared the grunt of a message board "attack" but i mean, unless it has some financial implications, who really gives a fuck? But more that shit goes on at other boards than here anyways.

Lisa
06-22-2004, 07:44 AM
Serge I know enough about lesbians to know that most of them don't find the male appendage all that attractive.

In fact, many straight women I know don't find it attractive either...useful...but not pretty. :)

Jim
06-22-2004, 07:47 AM
Fuck the money, this paper is printed every day,

This is ONE thing i have learned from this industry!

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Jun 22 2004, 06:52 AM
Serge I know enough about lesbians to know that most of them don't find the male appendage all that attractive.

In fact, many straight women I know don't find it attractive either...useful...but not pretty. :)
well....there are lots of poorly educated women who don't recognize a true beauty even when it hits them in the face,
like in the example below...
;-))))

I feel sorry for their inability to see what others see as a beauty object
;-)))

http://www.intergate.com/~digital/m36f.JPG

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Jun 22 2004, 10:52 PM

:lol:

Never a truer word..

well....there are lots of poorly educated women who don't recognize a true beauty even when it hits them in the face,

Do you mean like a turkey slap Serge ?

:huh:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Jun 22 2004, 07:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Jun 22 2004, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lisa@Jun 22 2004, 10:52 PM

Never a truer word..

Do you mean like a turkey slap Serge ?

:huh:[/b][/quote]
no, no turkey talk here,
just PURE artistic values:

http://www.gulbransen.net/photos/bruxells-amsterdam/images/42.sculpture.jpg

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:05 PM
no, no turkey talk here,
just PURE artistic values:

http://www.gulbransen.net/photos/bruxells-amsterdam/images/42.sculpture.jpg

Main Entry: ar·tis·tic
Pronunciation: är-'tis-tik
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of art or artists
2 : showing imaginative skill in arrangement or execution

Main Entry: pe·nis
Pronunciation: 'pE-n&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural pe·nes /'pE-(")nEz/; or pe·nis·es
Etymology: Latin, penis, tail; akin to Old High German faselt penis, Greek peos
: a male organ of copulation that in male mammals including humans usually functions as the channel by which urine leaves the body

I'm not real convinced about the penis's artistic value
:awinky:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Honeyblond,
I am sorry you are not convinced...
Metropolitan Museum of Art has different convictions, and I am sorry to say,
but I take THEIR art convictions over yours ANY TIME...

do you have a plausable retort to this:

http://www.circumstitions.com/Art1.html

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:17 AM
here is more about penis art catered to Australian Audience
(BTW, I saw them in NY)

http://www.shoestring.org/mmi_revs/puppetr...-113962727.html (http://www.shoestring.org/mmi_revs/puppetryofthepe-hc-113962727.html)

Lisa
06-22-2004, 08:19 AM
I saw those guys here in Brisbane.

Did you know LAJ auditioned for them? Got down to the final stages...

Having seen the show, and knowing he got as far as he did...I can tell you that he may not be very well endowed, but he has a large flexible scrotum. :)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Lisa, I didn't find them to be funny....their humor is catered to the lowest common denominator
;-(

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:20 PM
Honeyblond,
I am sorry you are not convinced...
Metropolitan Museum of Art has different convictions, and I am sorry to say,
but I take THEIR art convictions over yours ANY TIME...

do you have a plausable retort to this:

http://www.circumstitions.com/Art1.html
As well you should, I sure they are far more learnered than I

However

We should never assume that the Greeks, Romans and Etruscans considered images of penises as we do. They used them on amulets to ward off the evil eye, with no more thought for sexuality than we consider crossed fingers to be a Christian symbol. The faces of people on bowls are almost invariably in profile, but we do not suppose that full-face was considered "aesthetically displeasing". So the small penises shown on ordinary mortals may have been no more than a convention, to distinguish them from fertility figures such as satyrs and Priapus - which were much more significant in an age when the fertility of plants, beasts and people could not be taken for granted or brought under human control by material means.

From what I have read sofar it appears the humble penis was more symbolic as apposed to artistic ?

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:26 AM
Honeyblond, the ENTIRE ART is symbolic!

need examples or do we agree on this postulate?

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:34 PM

No you are probabily quite correct Serge,

I just personally don't find them all that aesthetically pleasing,
fun to play with thou :awinky:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Jun 22 2004, 07:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Jun 22 2004, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:34 PM

No you are probabily quite correct Serge,

I just personally don't find them all that aesthetically pleasing,
fun to play with thou :awinky:[/b][/quote]
Honeyblond,
first time I was in the philarmony,
I didn't find classical music athtetic....taste, EVERY taste needs developing...

how about you develop taste for femalke ejuculation and we revisit the topic of Penis Art?
;_)))

http://oneopinionatedbitch.com/I/love/sex/

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Jun 22 2004, 11:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Jun 22 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:34 PM

[/b][/quote]
Actually you are right Serge
Art by nature is symbolic,

Here comes another however..

The pieces that link refers too are art no question there,
the penis's within are simply a part of the whole and not necessarily 'artistic' themselves ?

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Jun 22 2004, 08:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Jun 22 2004, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -HoneyBlond@Jun 22 2004, 11:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:34 PM

Actually you are right Serge
Art by nature is symbolic,

Here comes another however..

The pieces that link refers too are art no question there,
the penis's within are simply a part of the whole and not necessarily 'artistic' themselves ?[/b][/quote]
using your logic,
(and I live with woman, to know the subject of women's logic quite well)
is:
paint is not artistic,
but when it's put on the canvas by the artist it is...

nice try to "micro manage" the art or split it in non artistic components...
you won't score points by going this route
;-)))

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 11:52 PM
Honeyblond,
first time I was in the philarmony,
I didn't find classical music athtetic....taste, EVERY taste needs developing...

Very true Serge and I agree, there is lots I can learn about appreciating art.

how about you develop taste for femalke ejuculation and we revisit the topic of Penis Art?
;_)))

LOL Well I'm not so sure I like the look of those things any more than the unaesthetically average penis

Last edited by HoneyBlond at Jun 23 2004, 12:09 AM

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 08:59 AM
HB,
femakle ejaculation has nothing to do with the look,
it more the way it FEELS
;-))

it would help you recognize (according to the author) that you have penis too and we always enjoy more things we know, use and UNDERSTAND
;-))))

cj
06-22-2004, 09:10 AM
the TRUE reason webmasters are intimidated by oprano (especially the regulars!!!) is serge's penis photos!!!!!

and at least my clit has a use!! it seasons stir fry's!!!! :biglaugh:

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 23 2004, 12:07 AM
it would help you recognize (according to the author) that you have penis too

If this is true it would explain a lot of things
( compulsive competive nature, the moustache a greek mother would be proud of, beer swilling wharfie like behaviour )

Mother always wanted a boy

XXXPhoto
06-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Now CJ,

Serge's penis is functional... I used it to make pic of Ron for Mojo... :yowsa:
http://www.intersmart.com/oprano/bigballs.gif

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Jun 22 2004, 08:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Jun 22 2004, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 23 2004, 12:07 AM

( compulsive competive nature, the moustache a greek mother would be proud of, beer swilling wharfie like behaviour )

:awinky:[/b][/quote]
HB,
you just elevated few notches in my eyes,
my kind of woman
;-))))

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Jun 22 2004, 08:25 AM
Now CJ,

Serge's penis is functional... I used it to make pic of Ron for Mojo... :yowsa:
http://www.intersmart.com/oprano/bigballs.gif
this IS art!
;-)))

HoneyBlond
06-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 23 2004, 12:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 23 2004, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -HoneyBlond@Jun 22 2004, 08:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 23 2004, 12:07 AM

HB,
you just elevated few notches in my eyes,
my kind of woman
;-))))[/b][/quote]

Damn Serge if I had known that I would have mentioned my talents years ago

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 09:33 AM
HB, I love women with charecter, defining the stereotype!
;_) :okthumb:

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Funny story.......to me anyway. I registered here on Oprano a long time before I ever made a post. The day I registered I started reading some threads to familiarize myself with the board and what did I see?
I saw someone (I do not remember who) being blasted into next year. Lots of name calling, stuff like that. I thought 'Oh, it's GFY in pale blue.' and put it on my don't visit list right along side GFY.
But Gonzo kept messaging me (this was months later) about some crazy assed psycho bitch who isn't in the biz and how she was saying some of the stupidest things ever. He continued to send me links to threads because he knew deep down in side I was a closet 'drama junkie'.
Long story short, he (with considerable help from a mentally unstable woman) got me to start posting here. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the discussion Labret and the entire board had over and over and over........
I never got used to Serge's "You know you want to suck my cock" retorts, but I accept that thats him.
I know Vick is gonna post song lyrics..........its gonna happen
I also know several other people will post song lyrics immediately following Vicks!
I know Peaches seems to be a really stable woman right up until the afore mentioned psycho bitch comes around.
I know there is a woman who posts on this board who will suck off a buss driver............ and this is a BAD thing? It only makes someone who might have thought they were special feel less so.
I could go on and on about all the regulars here. Even the new ones who have far exceeded my post count.
The thing with me posting on Oprano.......and careful now because this is honesty in it's purest....... I never felt 'welcomed' here. not once.
For me I am never going to be a guy who is going to live for the fight. So i would not willingly set myself up to be one of those who is constantly starting shit with people. I need to feel like I belong on a board, like I contribute to it.
I don't get that here.
So for me, it's a drive by post every now and again when i have some extra time and there is something I am interested in being discussed. But otherwise, its a quick scan of the topics and then I am off to scan some other board.

So, the topic at hand. Newbie comes to Oprano, has heard the "Elite" hang out here. Makes a little "HI, I'm new here." post, gets welcomed by a several members and then is summarily ignored on each of the corresponding posts............you don't have to flame to intimidate.

spaz :matey:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 11:11 AM

I never got used to Serge's "You know you want to suck my cock" retorts, but I accept that thats him.

hmmm........those from this board who sucked my cock EVER,
raise your hand and I'll paypal you $100

otherwise, spaz,
paypal me $100 for inaccurate statement.

Nickatilynx
06-22-2004, 12:24 PM
You didn't mention $$$$$$$

(sigh)

Stopped reading after the third line...

;-))))))))

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 08:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 08:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 11:11 AM

hmmm........those from this board who sucked my cock EVER,
raise your hand and I'll paypal you $100

otherwise, spaz,
paypal me $100 for inaccurate statement.[/b][/quote]
hahaha
no no Serge, never said anyone HAD actually done it.
Stated instead I accept that thats something your gonna say from time to time. I could spend the next two weeks digging and finding some threads where it was said, but that really wouldn't be worth the effort for either of us yeah
for the record, that post was, as i stated honesty in it's purest. It's is exactly how i saw/see it. It's not an attempt to flame.
I also acknowledge that it is no ones job or responsibility here to go out of their way to try and make anyone feel welcomed, including me. I was pointing out that if someone comes here, and they don't feel welcomed, so may never post again, or be intimidated. just MO

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jun 22 2004, 08:32 AM
You didn't mention $$$$$$$

(sigh)

Stopped reading after the third line...

;-))))))))
I tend to not punctuate my sentences correctly so in fact, the third line might have been pretty close to the end! :)

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 11:41 AM

hahaha

wrong again
;-)))))

MaDalton
06-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 08:11 AM

So, the topic at hand. Newbie comes to Oprano, has heard the "Elite" hang out here. Makes a little "HI, I'm new here." post, gets welcomed by a several members and then is summarily ignored on each of the corresponding posts............you don't have to flame to intimidate.

I noticed that on nearly every board - adult or non-adult - and consider it as a normal human behaviour. It's like going into a bar - you come in, say hello, some say hello too and continue to talk with their friends. You sit alone at the bar, looking around a bit. After the first visits maybe the barkeeper recognizes you. If you are open minded and not shy you can make a step onto the other people - but again it's like in real life: not everyone likes you at first sight, some will never like you.

Whether you are really welcome you will find out after the first time you vomitted in the washroom - if they throw you out, you are not welcome! :D

Cheers!

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 08:11 AM
I need to feel like I belong on a board, like I contribute to it.
I don't get that here.
So for me, it's a drive by post every now and again when i have some extra time and there is something I am interested in being discussed. But otherwise, its a quick scan of the topics and then I am off to scan some other board.

everything i quoted in this message is wrong......
while attempting to track down a post with Serge saying something along the lines of someone wanting to suck his cock i had the chance to re-read a rather lengthy thread concerning Labret and his opinions in which I made quite a few posts.....
If I don't feel welcomed here it is based on some sort over sensitivity that I need to deal with
my apologies all around most notably to;
Serge (although I didnt say people HAD sucked your cock, honest to god i didnt!! LOL)
Nick
Sar
Trev
and many more
it's amazing what you can remember when you simply go back and read what was written before........
I hate myself for this but.......I miss Labret heh heh

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 08:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 11:41 AM

hahaha

wrong again
;-)))))[/b][/quote]
LOL seriously Serge, no kidding, here is what I wrote

I didnt say anyone sucked your cock, but that you were telling them they wanted to :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Jun 22 2004, 12:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Jun 22 2004, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 08:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 11:41 AM

hahaha

wrong again
;-)))))

I didnt say anyone sucked your cock, but that you were telling them they wanted to :yowsa:

spaz :matey:[/b][/quote]
...and how do I know I was wrong in my assesment?

care to run a poll on GFY?

I bet you $10 that MAJORITY would say YES

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 09:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 08:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 11:41 AM

hahaha

wrong again
;-)))))

I bet you $10 that MAJORITY would say YES[/b][/quote]
hahaha I can honestly say I have no idea if your assesment was correct or incorrect, but I tell ya what, if you place a poll on GFY asking how many of them want to suck your cock, and you get better then 50% who say they want to do it (does Mary34D count?) I will cheerfully paypal you that $10, it'd be worth it just to see the responses!

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 01:27 PM
spaz, I can't...I am banned there.

Lensman can't take lightly that there are more GFYers willing to suck my cock than his....

;-(((

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 09:35 AM

Lensman can't take lightly that there are more GFYers willing to suck my cock than his....

;-(((
LOL now thats a *&^%ing shame man, I was really hoping to see that poll up. my password doesnt work for GFY (I registered like a loooooooong time ago) so I can't use my nick. maybe I should register as something different.
yeah, I'll give it a shot

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Jun 22 2004, 12:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Jun 22 2004, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 09:35 AM

;-(((
LOL now thats a *&^%ing shame man, I was really hoping to see that poll up. my password doesnt work for GFY (I registered like a loooooooong time ago) so I can't use my nick. maybe I should register as something different.

spaz :matey:[/b][/quote]
post 2 questions only
Poll: Whose cock would you rather suck?

1) Serge's
2) Lensman's

I bet you $10 I'll win over Lensman cocks down!

sarettah
06-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 12:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 12:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 09:35 AM

;-(((

post 2 questions only

1) Serge's
2) Lensman's

I bet you $10 I'll win over Lensman cocks down![/b][/quote]
If spaz doesn't post it, I will...

I will check GFY in about 10 minutes to see if the post is there :)

btw.. Spaz.... Welcome to Oprano !!!!!!! :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :bjump: :bwave: :bdance:

Now, show us your tits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yowsa:

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 09:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 12:43 PM

;-(((

post 2 questions only

1) Serge's
2) Lensman's

I bet you $10 I'll win over Lensman cocks down![/b][/quote]
Ok ok........its changed a bit, nows its between your cock and Lensman's cock......instead of just your cock.......standing on its own LOL
but, I swear to god I am a freakin idiot, but HOW do you post a damn poll on GFY, all I am seeing is post a new topic, and a check box at the bottom for posting a new poll, how the hell do I do it.

Oh and by the way, since it is going to be my first EVER post on GFY I am going to have to wear flame retardant undies AND i know I have already lost the $10, but what the hell right, it should be fun.

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jun 22 2004, 09:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jun 22 2004, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by -spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 12:43 PM

;-(((

post 2 questions only

1) Serge's
2) Lensman's

I bet you $10 I'll win over Lensman cocks down!
If spaz doesn't post it, I will...

I will check GFY in about 10 minutes to see if the post is there :)

btw.. Spaz.... Welcome to Oprano !!!!!!! :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :bjump: :bwave: :bdance:

Now, show us your tits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
hahaha Sar!! :yowsa: :agrin: I can't figure out how to post the dang poll

and you really REALLY don't want to see my tits!! LOL

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 01:52 PM
maybe he doesn't...but I do
;-))

...and so is cj
;_)))

MaDalton
06-22-2004, 01:54 PM
you just have to choose "new poll", type your text and then post the message. you will be automatically proceeded to the point where you have to enter the points of the poll. :okthumb:

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 22 2004, 10:02 AM
you just have to choose "new poll", type your text and then post the message. you will be automatically proceeded to the point where you have to enter the points of the poll. :okthumb:
Thanks the poll has been posted!

[edit] I am off work now so I will check in on that from home :)

Last edited by spazlabz at Jun 22 2004, 10:14 AM

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 02:17 PM
asd I thought...
2:1

Who's cock?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I would rather suck Lensman's cock 2 33.33%
I would rather suck Serge's cock 4 66.67%

;-)))

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 02:18 PM
poor Lens,
his cock is slipping even lower
;_))

Who's cock?
I would rather suck Lensman's cock 2 28.57%
I would rather suck Serge's cock 5 71.43%

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 02:53 PM
8 to 7 in favor of Lens right now Serge heh heh

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 02:01 PM
8 to 7 in favor of Lens right now Serge heh heh

gotta be Mike's vote,
he hates my cock
;-((((

MaDalton
06-22-2004, 03:20 PM
already 14:10 for Lensman - and still no pics! :blink:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 22 2004, 02:28 PM
I posted mine, Lens is too shy for a pornographer ;-)))))
http://cotac.com/kman.gif

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 03:24 PM
...and as soon as I did I got extra vote
;_))

Who's cock?
I would rather suck Lensman's cock 14 56.00%
I would rather suck Serge's cock 11 44.00%

pushpills
06-22-2004, 03:26 PM
alot of gfyers wanna suck cock it seems.

Mike AI
06-22-2004, 03:37 PM
I did not vote at all.

Neither has Katie!

spazlabz
06-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 22 2004, 11:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 22 2004, 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MaDalton@Jun 22 2004, 02:28 PM
I posted mine, Lens is too shy for a pornographer ;-)))))
http://cotac.com/kman.gif[/b][/quote]
SEE MaDalton!!?? Serge will whip it out in a heart beat, no matter how much i beg him to put that thing away!!! :nyanya:

MaDalton
06-22-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 22 2004, 12:14 PM

SEE MaDalton!!?? Serge will whip it out in a heart beat, no matter how much i beg him to put that thing away!!! :nyanya:

hmmm, to me the color looks not very healthy - maybe it's because it's strangled? :unsure:

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 22 2004, 02:45 PM
I did not vote at all.

Neither has Katie!
so? go and vote,
I need 2 votes to win $10!

Winetalk.com
06-22-2004, 04:21 PM
P.S. I'd vote for your cock if YOUR $10 were on the line!
;-))))

JoesHO
06-22-2004, 06:11 PM
I voted..... :D

*KK*
06-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 22 2004, 04:29 AM
Lisa, I didn't find them to be funny....their humor is catered to the lowest common denominator
;-(
I don't know of anyone who ever failed to make bank working that way.

Nickatilynx
06-22-2004, 06:33 PM
No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public. -
H. L. Mencken

"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh." - W H Auden

cj
06-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Spaz, great post back there on page 3 :okthumb:

600 posts makes you almost a regular around here though ... :okthumb:

HoneyBlond
06-23-2004, 12:46 AM
I would rather suck Lensman's cock 15 50.00%
I would rather suck Serge's cock 15 50.00%

B)

sarettah
06-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jun 22 2004, 09:16 PM

Which one, the one where he told us off (lightly) or the one where he apologized :yowsa:

and yes, Spaz should consider hisself a regular (imho) by now....

It aint the quantity of the posts, its the quality....

Winetalk.com
06-23-2004, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond@Jun 22 2004, 11:47 PM

B)
amazing, just amazing...concidering that
1) I am not in business Lens is and I don't have a single webmaster I pay money to
2) I haven't posted on GFY since February

One day I gotta taste my own cock and see where is the magic is
;-))))

Trev
06-23-2004, 03:42 AM
Spaz it's good to see you back :okthumb:

I think you'll find that I welcomed you and tryed to make you feel welcomed, because I like the way you come across in your posts. I enjoyed the topics you started but most of all... I think you're kinda like me, you're not a massive playa, not old skool but just a guy working on his bit and posting on a message board...

And with 600+ posts you're part of the furnishings now :D

spazlabz
06-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jun 22 2004, 08:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jun 22 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jun 22 2004, 09:16 PM

Which one, the one where he told us off (lightly) or the one where he apologized :yowsa:

and yes, Spaz should consider hisself a regular (imho) by now....

It aint the quantity of the posts, its the quality.... [/b][/quote]
Thanks Sar, and to be honest, and this is kind of sad. After I went back and read some earlier threads I had to ask myself 'what WAS i thinking on that first post heh heh

spazlabz
06-23-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 22 2004, 11:43 PM

I think you'll find that I welcomed you and tryed to make you feel welcomed, because I like the way you come across in your posts. I enjoyed the topics you started but most of all... I think you're kinda like me, you're not a massive playa, not old skool but just a guy working on his bit and posting on a message board...

Trev, you sure as shit DID welcome me, that was partly why that post I made embarrassed me. I was reading a thread where Labret was basically blasting away at all us drooling morons and you and i had a discussion about working in a press room.
I was welcomed. Forgive the short burst of cranial gastritous(sic) please heh heh

spaz

spazlabz
06-23-2004, 08:26 AM
Who's cock?
You have already voted on this poll.
Total: 30 votes 100%

50/50 do i win??? is it s draw?
who freaking cares, it was fun posting THAT poll on THAT board heh heh

Trev
06-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Jun 23 2004, 01:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Jun 23 2004, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 22 2004, 11:43 PM

Trev, you sure as shit DID welcome me, that was partly why that post I made embarrassed me. I was reading a thread where Labret was basically blasting away at all us drooling morons and you and i had a discussion about working in a press room.
I was welcomed. Forgive the short burst of cranial gastritous(sic) please heh heh

spaz [/b][/quote]
Aint nothin to forgive :D

Winetalk.com
06-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 23 2004, 07:27 AM
Who's cock?
You have already voted on this poll.
Total: 30 votes 100%

50/50 do i win??? is it s draw?
who freaking cares, it was fun posting THAT poll on THAT board heh heh

yeap! and NOW they'll remember you when you post again
;_))))

I say it's a draw and I NEVER expected to win it,
I had no idea Len's cock is in such a poor shape...for GFYers to suck ANY cock but his is a tragedy!
;_)))

spazlabz
06-23-2004, 09:20 AM
:yowsa: hahahaha! thats funny Serge! I seriously exspected to be paypal'ing you that $10 in a hurry.
A draw it is then, a well met bet. But I still hoping to be on that short list of people who got paid BY you, fuck whether ot not GFY'ers remember me if i ever post there again, I really wanted to see my nick thrown down when you list those that won a bet against ya heh heh
aint gonna happen though :)

Winetalk.com
06-23-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 23 2004, 08:21 AM
:yowsa: hahahaha! thats funny Serge! I seriously exspected to be paypal'ing you that $10 in a hurry.
A draw it is then, a well met bet. But I still hoping to be on that short list of people who got paid BY you, fuck whether ot not GFY'ers remember me if i ever post there again, I really wanted to see my nick thrown down when you list those that won a bet against ya heh heh

Spaz, you are a good egg and this is not our last bet,
I'll give you more fair chances
;-)))

Trev
06-23-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Jun 23 2004, 02:21 PM

It might just happen yet:

I would rather suck Lensman's cock 15 48.39%
I would rather suck Serge's cock 16 51.61%

sarettah
06-23-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Jun 23 2004, 08:48 AM

I could seal it either way...

I ahve only had one of my 50 or so gfy personalities vote so far....

So, how much would it be worth to you Spaz to be on the short list and get a check from Serge...

And Serge, how much is it worth to you to have a one dollar check from Spaz with "You were right Serge" written across it.... :rolleyes:

TDF
06-23-2004, 12:25 PM
serges wit is sexy

spazlabz
06-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jun 23 2004, 05:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jun 23 2004, 05:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 23 2004, 08:48 AM

So, how much would it be worth to you Spaz to be on the short list and get a check from Serge...

And Serge, how much is it worth to you to have a one dollar check from Spaz with "You were right Serge" written across it.... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Sorry all, I neglected the board, been out shooting teenjasmin content.

hummm, now i gotta barter with Sar to get them other 49 votes eh? heh heh
I can say this much, it would mean a lot more to me to be on the list then it would to Serge to get a checkfrom me, everyone would be like "Who's that??" LOL no thunder for that win heh heh

Trev- ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh

Serge, thanks for that man. I love a good natured bet any day. Just usually your stakes are like in a completely different dimension then mine man
$10 yeah sure
$50,000 in an account (seriously $250,000 even!!!! geeeeshh) now thats a different story. I cant play in them woods.
but yeah sure, I am positive we can field some more small wagers.

Note to Lensman- Ban me if you must, but to avoid any further humiliation may i suggest you dip your stick in hunny? :)

Winetalk.com
06-23-2004, 05:17 PM
hahahhaha,
"dick in honey",, THAT was funny!
;-)))

naaahhhh...seems like the draw is an outcome we BOTH are comfortable with
;-))

as for $250,000+ bets-
they are "tells" that I am not sure of outcome and bluffing my way out of it
;-))

one should call me right away with the name of his escrow agent and see me run with my tail between my legs
;-)))

THIS strategy would work 80% of the time
;_)))

Winetalk.com
06-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by TDF@Jun 23 2004, 11:26 AM
serges wit is sexy
I wouldn't know, my wife only allows me to hang with guys
;-))))

gonzo
06-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Jun 23 2004, 04:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Jun 23 2004, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Jun 23 2004, 05:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jun 23 2004, 08:48 AM

And Serge, how much is it worth to you to have a one dollar check from Spaz with "You were right Serge" written across it.... :rolleyes:
Sorry all, I neglected the board, been out shooting teenjasmin content.

hummm, now i gotta barter with Sar to get them other 49 votes eh? heh heh
I can say this much, it would mean a lot more to me to be on the list then it would to Serge to get a checkfrom me, everyone would be like "Who's that??" LOL no thunder for that win heh heh

Trev- ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh

Serge, thanks for that man. I love a good natured bet any day. Just usually your stakes are like in a completely different dimension then mine man
$10 yeah sure
$50,000 in an account (seriously $250,000 even!!!! geeeeshh) now thats a different story. I cant play in them woods.
but yeah sure, I am positive we can field some more small wagers.

Note to Lensman- Ban me if you must, but to avoid any further humiliation may i suggest you dip your stick in hunny? :)

spaz :matey: [/b][/quote]
Spaz... is there any truth to the rumor that you are about to be "made" into the league of FFN?

Gabe is tired of picking up all the checks being the low man on the totem pole. He will be happy to give you the Krispy Kreme hat in Vegas.