PDA

View Full Version : All Of 'Em To You Super Summer Contest

Dravyk
06-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Heating up the summer, All Of 'Em To You, the business-daily newsletter of the adult industry and a part of All Of 'Em resources, has announced their Super Summer Contest featuring over $12,000 in prizes. With prizes that include Swiss gold bars, Amazon certificate, fully-loaded ePassporte accounts, dedicated hosting, sports jerseys, IPod minis, content galore, high-end scripts, design, traffic and even cold hard cash, this has definitely turned an otherwise boring Summer 2004 into one hot time!

Subscribers to the newsletter each automatically receive one virtual raffle ticket and are enrolled in the contest. Webmasters can even increase their chances of winning by referring others to the newsletter too, netting them one additional ticket for each bona fide adult webmaster joining under them.

There are three prize packages worth at least $7,500, $4,500 and $1,500 respectively, with prizes coming from twenty generous companies contributing. The contest starts Wednesday, June 16 and runs until mid-August when the winners will be announced shortly following the InterNext Florida show.

Want to give a BIG thank you to the Oprano folk who have contributed.

Four Prison Sports League jerseys, each valued at $150 are up from Mike and the guys at Pure Cash!! http://www.purecash.com

Btw, those jerseys are just plain wild! hehe I think the webmasters are going to eat those up!

One marketing gig position up also from CJ at Celebrity Bling! http://www.celebritybling.com/teambling/

Much appreciated!! Also, thanks to ePassporte, Max Cash and other great Oprano advertisers for their wonderful prize donation too. Yep, it's "All in the Family"!

And, a big hand for Sharky and Ryan at Twin Dreams for coming through with some quality kick-ass banners in a few hours notice! Would have been a long delay with out them.

Check out the contest and sign on up! http://www.allofemtoyou.com/contest/

gonzo
06-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 17 2004, 03:38 PM
Heating up the summer, All Of 'Em To You, the business-daily newsletter of the adult industry and a part of All Of 'Em resources, has announced their Super Summer Contest featuring over $12,000 in prizes. With prizes that include Swiss gold bars, Amazon certificate, fully-loaded ePassporte accounts, dedicated hosting, sports jerseys, IPod minis, content galore, high-end scripts, design, traffic and even cold hard cash, this has definitely turned an otherwise boring Summer 2004 into one hot time!

Subscribers to the newsletter each automatically receive one virtual raffle ticket and are enrolled in the contest. Webmasters can even increase their chances of winning by referring others to the newsletter too, netting them one additional ticket for each bona fide adult webmaster joining under them.

There are three prize packages worth at least $7,500, $4,500 and $1,500 respectively, with prizes coming from twenty generous companies contributing. The contest starts Wednesday, June 16 and runs until mid-August when the winners will be announced shortly following the InterNext Florida show.

Want to give a BIG thank you to the Oprano folk who have contributed.

Four Prison Sports League jerseys, each valued at $150 are up from Mike and the guys at Pure Cash!! http://www.purecash.com

Btw, those jerseys are just plain wild! hehe I think the webmasters are going to eat those up!

One marketing gig position up also from CJ at Celebrity Bling! http://www.celebritybling.com/teambling/

Much appreciated!! Also, thanks to ePassporte, Max Cash and other great Oprano advertisers for their wonderful prize donation too. Yep, it's "All in the Family"!

And, a big hand for Sharky and Ryan at Twin Dreams for coming through with some quality kick-ass banners in a few hours notice! Would have been a long delay with out them.

Check out the contest and sign on up! http://www.allofemtoyou.com/contest/
You learn something everyday.
All this time Drav and I didnt know there was a newsletter there too.
Ill go sign up!

Mike AI
06-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Good promo Drav!

PureCash is proud to be a sponsor!!

Dravyk
06-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Many thanks, guys!!!

We asked around to see what webmasters actually wanted besides the usual "biz-related" stuff (which of course they still wanted) and with Amazon certifcate and gold bars and IPods and sports jerseys, I think people are going to be very happy with what's up for grabs!

Only thing I hate about the contest is ... I can't win! :unsure:

cj
06-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Dravyk, this has come together brilliantly! Congratulations on doing a great job - this should definately get a lot more people onto the All of Em newsletter list and make advertising in it more valuable :okthumb:

Awesome prizes too :okthumb:

venturi
06-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 17 2004, 01:07 PM
*sniff* me either.

wig
06-18-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 17 2004, 04:07 PM
Many thanks, guys!!!

We asked around to see what webmasters actually wanted besides the usual "biz-related" stuff (which of course they still wanted) and with Amazon certifcate and gold bars and IPods and sports jerseys, I think people are going to be very happy with what's up for grabs!

:okthumb: :okthumb:

Would love to win some Gold Bars! Great idea, Drav!

I just signed up.

TheEnforcer
06-18-2004, 10:22 AM
Good shit man.. guess I'll have to re-signup since my old e-mail addy i had on there is inactive!!

Nickatilynx
06-18-2004, 12:07 PM
So I can have 1 entry for every email I sign up from?

Sweeeeeeet ;)

Great promo Drav!!! Absolutely brilliant.

so who thought of it? ;-))))))

Dravyk
06-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks, Wig! Go for it!

TE, as Nick can tell you, it's tough doing emails these days with the spam filters. Fortunately I have things set up so SpamArrest-type verifciations go to a human so signups can go through. :)

Nick, actually we did something like this two year ago; it was mainly 98% contest provider driven at the time. http://www.allofemtoyou.com/40kcontest/ Notice how much has changed in two years. Some of those folks aren't even around anymore!

This "2.0" version of the contest may bit a bit more leaner, but I think the individual prizes and the variety of them make for an even better one this time around! :)

Nickatilynx
06-18-2004, 01:17 PM
joking aside though , good promo m8 :)

CuriousToyBoy
06-21-2004, 10:48 AM
Nice promo Drav!

I have just finished signing up from my 67 Hotmail addys..

Just kidding...

Just the one, but 1 ticket is all it takes to win.

:cdance:

Dravyk
06-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Thanks, guys! Nick, appreciate the good words as always. :)

Not quite a week into it yet and already 30 of 100 new subscribers were via referals.

With the leader person having 6 referrals under him (meaning he has 7 raffles, and they appear legitimate too.) Two others each have five under them. Not at all bad!! Looks like this is going to kick some ass! :)