Big Chop
06-15-2004, 01:43 PM
http://www.keepitupwithkong.com/calendar.html

More info at www.wzzr.com

I don't think the judges picked that best chick at the last one. :gbounce:

Gabriel
06-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Ummm Where are the Hot Rods?

Cute bikini clad chicks are a dime a dozen, show us some cars.

Big Chop
06-15-2004, 01:55 PM
I agree, But this whole thing just started. Thats why i posted. I think there are 3 BIG Hot Rod Comps, Locations will be anounced soon I think the first one will be at Moroso Speed way. In South Florida, I know there are going to be a few Stock 427 Shelby Cobras. We are bringing one. :)

JoesHO
06-15-2004, 02:28 PM
good idea.... :D

gonzo
06-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Chop@Jun 15 2004, 12:51 PM
http://www.keepitupwithkong.com/calendar.html

More info at www.wzzr.com

I don't think the judges picked that best chick at the last one. :gbounce:
Time to start enforcing that signature policy I see...

Big Chop
06-15-2004, 04:08 PM
What do ya mean, as you can see I just signed on today. What is the Signature policy and i will be happy to fit in. Don't want to make an waves, Atleast not big ones :)

JoesHO
06-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Big Chop@Jun 15 2004, 12:16 PM
What do ya mean, as you can see I just signed on today. What is the Signature policy and i will be happy to fit in. Don't want to make an waves, Atleast not big ones :)
you need to take advantage of the great deals on advertising they offer here at oprano, if you would like to fly a custom banner in your sig.

But hey then you are also allowed to have anyone else here fly your banner in there sig too....

it is a sponsors, and advertisers privledge to have banner representation here.

on that note, I can be bought cheap.... LOL J/K about the last part hehe just couldnt resist it..... :D

gonzo
06-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Big Chop@Jun 15 2004, 03:16 PM
Hit me up via email or ICQ Ill help ya out.
Looks like management already got to you.