PDA

View Full Version : National Net

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 08:38 AM
My server is down and I can't get to mynatnet.com for support. Does anyone know if they are having problems?

Thanks,
Dianna

Winetalk.com
06-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Jun 15 2004, 07:46 AM
My server is down and I can't get to mynatnet.com for support. Does anyone know if they are having problems?

Thanks,
Dianna
down for me too

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Hey handsome, what's up? How is that sexy wife of yours? What have you been up to?

I've been bujsy as hell.

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Hopefully they'll be back up soon. This sucks.

Opti
06-15-2004, 08:58 AM
News anyone?

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Opti@Jun 15 2004, 08:06 AM
News anyone?
I can't get through. Does anyone have Nat Net on ICQ?

Winetalk.com
06-15-2004, 09:06 AM
DV, we are fine, thanks,
any chance you join us for dinner one day? MikeW and Forrest will be happy as well to have you at the table.

whatta you say, gal? your date is mostly welcomed as well!

Opti
06-15-2004, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys....

Yes. I just got the wake up call saying that unfortunately all of NationalNet is currently down. Our Emergency Response Team is assembling in the Data Center now to find out what is wrong and to get it corrected as quickly as humanly possible. Regretably, that is all I currently know.

I will keep you posted as I know more.

I am truly sorry for this interruption in service and I can assure you that we will make it right by our clients.

--T

via a friend by icq

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Opti thank you for that. I'm sure they'll be back up soon. Tuesdays are bad days for us to be down.

Serge I'd love to but as you know it's a long ass drive for me. Maybe an afternoon thing or I'll crash at your house. As you know I just need to get someone to watch the farm.

I started growing and selling tropical fruit trees. I'm shipping them all over the US and have just been licensed and certified. As with any new business it's stressful. Most of my business is mail order- banana, mango, key lime trees (big seller), avocado and trees you've never heard of. I really enjoy it. Plus a portion of the sales goes towards the animal rescue and you both know how important that is to me. Every week I get calls because an animal needs a home and I just can't do it right now.

I have reached a very good place in my life. Doing everything I dreamed of doing.

I can't bring a date if I get her to watch the critters, right? Please give me a few weeks to work on that. I promise I will. I'm bring you a tree for your patio.

My neice is getting her first apt 4th July weekend and I promised to go to lauderdale to help her. After that I should be fine. I'd love to see Forest too. Never met MikeW but I wish I could afford his design work. Can I bribe him?

Remember too that you can bring Sonja out here to stay. That is unless she has a new buddy. lol

Kisses,
DV

Winetalk.com
06-15-2004, 09:35 AM
DV,
of course you can stay with us,
we don't expect any guests 'till July 16th and we are leaving to Oregon the following weekend for 2 weeks.

"If the mountain doesn't go to Mohammed, Mohammed goes to the mountain"

how about we visit your farm NEXT weekend?

we'll bring plenty of wine you'll love and Sonia

whatta you say?

(if she misbehaves, we'll feed her to the alligators)
;-)))

Peaches
06-15-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm having trouble reaching some other sites too - adult and non-adult. It might be bigger than just NatNet. :(

But I know on the adult side, NatNet will work harder getting things working again than the non-adult stuff, lol!

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 15 2004, 08:43 AM
DV,
we don't expect any guests 'till July 16th and we are leaving to Oregon the following weekend for 2 weeks.

whatta you say?

;-)))
Which day? Did you want to leave her with me?

I'd love to see you. It's hotter out here. Hot as hell actually. And remember when you bring that fancy ass car down two miles of dirt road just to get back to me..lol- that I warned you. <wink> It's nice out here tho.

I am organizing a green market for the county. I have meetings tonight so I'll know tomorrow.

Winetalk.com
06-15-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Jun 15 2004, 08:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Jun 15 2004, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 15 2004, 08:43 AM
DV,

whatta you say?

;-)))

I'd love to see you. It's hotter out here. Hot as hell actually. And remember when you bring that fancy ass car down two miles of dirt road just to get back to me..lol- that I warned you. <wink> It's nice out here tho.

I am organizing a green market for the county. I have meetings tonight so I'll know tomorrow.[/b][/quote]
DV, we'll bring SUV and we won't leave Sonia with you, just a weekend R&R and we'll help you around the farm, we both love to work the land.

I am talking about the June 26-27th weekend, if it's OK by you.

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 09:46 AM
I need to work on my PC problems and get my connection going. I need to ship today so I'll check back later tonight.

Kisses
DV

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 15 2004, 08:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 15 2004, 08:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Dianna Vesta@Jun 15 2004, 08:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 15 2004, 08:43 AM
DV,

whatta you say?

;-)))

I am organizing a green market for the county. I have meetings tonight so I'll know tomorrow.
DV, we'll bring SUV and we won't leave Sonia with you, just a weekend R&R and we'll help you around the farm, we both love to work the land.

I am talking about the June 26-27th weekend, if it's OK by you.[/b][/quote]
Oh Serge darling you don't know what you're promising! lol- trust me! It's always going to be hotter out here then on the coast. Maybe we can plan it for a Sunday, come early, we'll relax, hang out on the porch, cook and tell stories. I have a guest room and of course you're always welcome here. It's just hard or me to get away two days in a row right now. The animals are great. I have a lot of them. I may have three other yorkies here in addition to mine but I'm set up for animals so everyone is good and we all have a great time.

There's always some kind of work going on around here. It's a big place.

Bring some wine and I'll fry some catfish and green tomatoes. Maybe Forest can drive out.

Have LL email me pantherscrossing(at)earthlink.net and we'll set up the details. I can't wait to see you guys. You'll like the drive.

Gotta get back on with support now. I need to get my high speed connection up. I'll look for her email. Hopefully Nat Net will get their asses back up. I can't beleive it's on a shipping day and my connection is screwed up.

DV

chodadog
06-15-2004, 12:38 PM
http://www.gofuckyourself.net/showthread.p...threadid=312764 (http://www.gofuckyourself.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312764)

SweetT is making some regular updates on that page.

Winetalk.com
06-15-2004, 12:54 PM
you bet and you are on NEXT Sunday 27th,
LL is at her Eudora as we speak
;_))

I'll ask Forest tomorrow during the dinner if he can join us

LadyLaw
06-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Dear Dianna:

You got mail! :inlove: :inlove:

See you soon!

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Forest can sleep with the dogs. lol

Just emailed LL mapquest. Remember it's hot so bring shorts and at sun down there are mosquitoes. It's part of the everglades.

Are you seeing Forest tonight? Please tell him to email or call me to confirm the thing he was waiting for. I haven't heard from him so i assume everything is ok and I've been on with support all day.

I look forward to seeing you both. It's been too long.

Love,
DV

PS: Nat Net is up. I'm not saying nothing! Just glad they are up.

Winetalk.com
06-15-2004, 01:35 PM
we'll see if we stay overnite-
it depends on:
1) how much we had to drink
2) how good are your ropes
;-))))

I'll see Forest tomorrow, we are cooking DimSam Chines dinner...you sure you can't make it?

6:30 is a time and you know the address!
;-)

Dianna Vesta
06-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 15 2004, 12:43 PM
we'll see if we stay overnite-
it depends on:
1) how much we had to drink
2) how good are your ropes
;-))))

I'll see Forest tomorrow, we are cooking DimSam Chines dinner...you sure you can't make it?

6:30 is a time and you know the address!
;-)
Sounds really good and I already know that boy can cook. It will ned to wait another time. It's 2 hours and 20 minutes according to map quest.

gonzo
06-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Looks like that information on that laptop that got ripped off was quite sensative!

Dianna Vesta
06-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jun 15 2004, 02:46 PM
Looks like that information on that laptop that got ripped off was quite sensative!
huh? Am I missing something?

VooMan
06-16-2004, 03:20 PM
Hi Dianna,

Nah, Gonzo was just kidding around... Bill's laptop was stolen in San Diego at the show last week, but I can assure you it had nothing to do with the horrendous day we had on Tuesday...

Andrew

Dianna Vesta
06-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Jun 16 2004, 02:28 PM
Hi Dianna,

Nah, Gonzo was just kidding around... Bill's laptop was stolen in San Diego at the show last week, but I can assure you it had nothing to do with the horrendous day we had on Tuesday...

Andrew
:blink: :blink:

Sometimes boys say stupid things.

VooMan is everything ok? Don't you guys have back up power and the ability to switch over to back up resources right away? I admit I am surprized at the lenght of the down time and the reasons I've heard. Maybe you can clear this up here?

Thanks,
DV

Winetalk.com
06-16-2004, 03:34 PM
I heard on CNBC today that Akamai somehow responcible,
LOTS of people lost connection yesterday....I don't think NatNet was responcible in any way shape or form.

VooMan
06-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi Dianna,

Any time NationalNet has any type of service deficiency we always do a very detailed written "Post Mortem" that we use internally to help us to learn what happened and how to prevent it from happening again.
Tony announced yesterday on one of the other boards that he was going to make it public this time so that our customers could see what happened. The plan is to post it to http://www.mynatnet.com sometime this evening and to leave it for 24 hours. I would check there tonight sometime for all of your answers.