PDA

View Full Version : Dead President enlisted in Bush Campaign

RawAlex
06-09-2004, 10:49 AM
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles..._legacy?mode=PF (http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/06/09/campaigns_seize_on_reagans_legacy?mode=PF)

I find it a wee bit tacky, but that is just me....

Alex

Winetalk.com
06-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Alex,
if Reagan was alive and well,
whom do you think he would endorse?

If Kerry did that, THAT would ahve been tacky.

Evil Chris
06-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Every little bit helps I guess.

OldJeff
06-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Nothing the current "SCUM BAG IN CHIEF" does is surprising to me.

With a little luck come January there will be a completely different "SCUM BAG IN CHIEF"

Of course it will still be a SCUM BAG

Dravyk
06-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Total desperation move! And blunder #9,213.

By doing this Dublya is now inviting comparisions between himself and Reagan. LMAO! Can we say a Grand Canyon of difference? All of which will only further alienate the conservative right!

Go for it, Georgie! You're an incredible campaigner!!

... for Kerry, that is!!! :okthumb:

RawAlex
06-09-2004, 11:57 PM
It's okay, Bush finally got a resolution at the UN that will let the US pull out troops one of these days (and get other UN nations involved in helping Iraq out), so he turns around today that the G8 meeting and tries to get the nato countries to ALSO participate as NATO.

Not surprisingly, that didn't go over very well.

The boy doesn't know when to just sit quiet and enjoy having things come out his way for once. Always pushing too far. Greedy politician.

Alex

Vick
06-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Jun 9 2004, 11:05 PM
Greedy politician.

Are there any other kinds?

RawAlex
06-10-2004, 10:04 AM
Vick, greed as in "get fat off the public purse" isn't unusual, it happens to a greater or lesser extent everywhere (ask Nancy Reagan about all the gifts she got while in the White House). But Bush is different, he has a greed for getting his way, and that makes him a very bad politician.

Bush is just like a kid poking a dog with a stick. Sooner or later, the dog snaps at him, and he then yells "ha, see, it's a stupid dog, it snaps at everything!".

He will be gone soon, that is the only good news.

Alex