PDA

View Full Version : PUSHPILLS AND HIS CAMERO TO STAR IN

JR
06-08-2004, 04:17 PM
PUSHPILLS AND HIS CAMERO TO STAR IN THE FAST AND SUPERFLUOUS

Hollywood, CA – Universal Studios announced its plans to begin filming a new picture about car racing and mediocrity, starring Pushpills and his bright red Camero that everyone loves hearing about.

“It’s kind of a fast-action, mind-numbing experience,” director Rob Cohen commented. “You get to see first-hand the inner workings of some of the world’s fastest cars, and the fumblings of an immature adult webmaster with delusions of grandeur and narcissistic egoism. We’re hoping that the audiences are just as educated as they are entertained by the experience.”

Budget for the film is to be set at an unprecedented $600 million in production costs, and is expected to be a devastating tyrant at the box offices next summer. “Whether it’s the screeching of tires on asphalt, the high-octane environment of the film, or the grammatical errors, misguided political views and retarded haircut of the protagonist, we’re sure that there’s a little something for everybody in this picture.”

Grogan, instead of commenting, just continued to stare at his reflection in the hood of his Camero, daydreaming wistfully away as usual.

pushpills
06-08-2004, 04:35 PM
some people talk about my car more than I do.

jealousy will get you no where.

<<<---- 2 fast 2 fabulous :awinky:

pushpills
06-08-2004, 04:38 PM
edit, jr doesn't deserve to bask in my slick camaro pictures.

Last edited by pushpills at Jun 8 2004, 02:54 PM

JR
06-08-2004, 04:59 PM
all i have to say is...

Gucci wallet
Camaro Camaro
Gucci wallet
Camaro
Chicks dig me
Camaro Camaro
Gucci wallet
Girl with substance
Camaro Camaro
Am i pretty
Camaro Camaro

pushpills
06-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by JR@Jun 8 2004, 03:07 PM
all i have to say is...

Gucci wallet
Camaro Camaro
Gucci wallet
Camaro
Chicks dig me
Camaro Camaro
Gucci wallet
Girl with substance
Camaro Camaro
Am i pretty
Camaro Camaro
replace "am I pretty" with "do you like me" and you've got it!

:awinky: