PDA

View Full Version : Hey Serge, I have a couple of good

JoesHO
06-07-2004, 09:46 AM
but it is a whole lot to type out, and I do not want to confuse the two issues....

is there anyway to call one of you guys, or can you call me?

I wil give gonzo my number to give to you, so I know somebody else from here does not call and say it is you , in order to steal my idea....LOL ( I know the weasle is lurking)

(has nothing to do with weed) I think you might like these couple of ideas...

Last edited by JoesHO1 at Jun 7 2004, 05:54 AM

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 09:49 AM
e-mail me your addy and I'll call you

gonzo
06-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jun 7 2004, 08:54 AM
but it is a whole lot to type out, and I do not want to confuse the two issues....

I wil give gonzo my number to give to you, so I know somebody else from here does not call and say it is you , in order to steal my idea....LOL ( I know the weasle is lurking)

Joe I have a sitdown scheduled tomorrow night in San Diego with Mike. I think Serge is to be Skyped in.... I will present your ideas then.

JoesHO
06-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 7 2004, 05:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 7 2004, 05:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JoesHO1@Jun 7 2004, 08:54 AM

Joe I have a sitdown scheduled tomorrow night in San Diego with Mike. I think Serge is to be Skyped in.... I will present your ideas then.[/b][/quote]
these are seperat ones Gonzo, this has to do with the post Serge made yesterday....

OK Serge, I will send my phone number to the e-mail now....