PDA

View Full Version : up to $1,000,000 available to the right people

Winetalk.com
06-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Mikje and me were approached by the group of investors
(no, not the same people who bought men.com and were waiting for 6 months to bring it online)
to invest between $250,000 and $1,000,000 in the FRESH and NEW business ideas, on and off the net.

PLEASE,
do not post your ideas here, and contact us via e-mail at
michael @ oprano.com with cc to serge @ oprano.com

There are only few requirements:
1) should be LEGAL in all 50 states
2) NEW and FRESH and untried/unproven is OK.
3) the idea owner will be willing to participate in development.

(pushpills, your stock selection "idea" doesn't qualify, sorry)

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 07:39 PM
results so far:
read by 114 people,
2 inquiries, one of them is bonafide.

either everybody are out of ideas or ....washed with the dough
;-)))

cj
06-07-2004, 07:52 PM
or option 3) don't believe you!! :P

I've got plenty of ideas on how to spend a million dollars, but I don't think your investors would appreciate a million bucks in designer shoes ... :groucho:

This idea doesn't interest me personally so I'll post it ...

http://www.uggaustralia.com/Collections.as...38&SID=STRSWRLD (http://www.uggaustralia.com/Collections.asp?col=2&AID=10310220&PID=1434138&SID=STRSWRLD)

Sheepskin shoes (ugg boots) have been an australian/new zealand tradition for decades, recently got picked up on fashion catwalks and have become very 'in demand' in the states ... importing them from australia is cheap ... some stores in usa, when they first started stocking them, were charging $300 a pop and still selling out.
As they are slippers sizes are less specific than normal shoes and they are comfortable and a must have for winter. Now would be a good time to prepare for usa winter marketing
:okthumb:

I'd love to do the marketing, but couldn't be fucked with the rest

Hey Serge. I know of a good investment that is going to waste otherwise :groucho:

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 08:14 PM
cj, no skin off my back....

JR
06-07-2004, 08:36 PM
are we signing non-disclosure agreements?

slavdogg
06-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Last year i gave Mike a tip that made him millions in free money

i got another one for him, that can make as much

where is my cut ??

--------

Serge are they just buying ideas, or investing in new ideas ?
How does one benefit in the long term... 250k to a mil of one time payment for my tips are not worth it.

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by JR@Jun 7 2004, 07:44 PM
are we signing non-disclosure agreements?
the parties have no problem to sign NDA

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jun 7 2004, 07:54 PM
Last year i gave Mike a tip that made him millions in free money

i got another one for him, that can make as much

where is my cut ??

--------

Serge are they just buying ideas, or investing in new ideas ?
How does one benefit in the long term... 250k to a mil of one time payment for my tips are not worth it.
Slav,
now you know the reason why I ask for money upfront
;-)))

Slav,
investing in ideas, not buying them

slavdogg
06-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 7 2004, 07:57 PM
Slav,
does that mean doing the actual work ?
.. that sounds like too much work :)

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Jun 7 2004, 08:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Jun 7 2004, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 7 2004, 07:57 PM
Slav,
does that mean doing the actual work ?
.. that sounds like too much work :)[/b][/quote]
Slav,
you right...the BEST idea so far is long the lines of....

http://www.worldpuja.org/newhome.html

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 09:17 PM
this brings $around $5000 a day
http://www.worldpuja.org/ramfiles/tomtibet.ram

Winetalk.com
06-07-2004, 09:23 PM
somebody figured things out....

http://www.worldpuja.org/INVESTORS/investors.html

Hell Puppy
06-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Serge,

I've got a sure fire winner. You give me a million dollars. I'll go buy a few hundred ideas with it and give them to you to do with as you please. Sure some of them will be worthless, but just consider them to be the water in the soup. I'm sure you can easily triple your money off the meaty ideas.

chodadog
06-08-2004, 12:06 AM
My fantastic idea would require several million, and will only be economically viable in another 10 years, i think. Bah.

Dravyk
06-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by chodadog@Jun 8 2004, 12:14 AM
My fantastic idea would require several million, and will only be economically viable in another 10 years, i think. Bah.
I already tried to sell them on the Beam Me Up, Scotty "transporter" idea, but Serge and Mike wouldn't buy into it. :hic:

SykkBoy
06-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 7 2004, 09:10 PM
Serge,

I've got a sure fire winner. You give me a million dollars. I'll go buy a few hundred ideas with it and give them to you to do with as you please. Sure some of them will be worthless, but just consider them to be the water in the soup. I'm sure you can easily triple your money off the meaty ideas.
They had companies like that during the dotcom boom too..they were called "incubators"
maybe one day Nick will share his story of dealing with one of these companies...well, didn't deal with them for long and lost a good bottle of tequila too......

gonzo
06-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 8 2004, 12:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 8 2004, 12:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Jun 7 2004, 09:10 PM
Serge,

They had companies like that during the dotcom boom too..they were called "incubators"
maybe one day Nick will share his story of dealing with one of these companies...well, didn't deal with them for long and lost a good bottle of tequila too......[/b][/quote]
Id rather hear stories of weasels...hotels....menus...and bodyguards.

Im sure Id piss on myself!

SykkBoy
06-08-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jun 8 2004, 12:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jun 8 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Jun 8 2004, 12:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Jun 7 2004, 09:10 PM
Serge,

maybe one day Nick will share his story of dealing with one of these companies...well, didn't deal with them for long and lost a good bottle of tequila too......

Im sure Id piss on myself![/b][/quote]
If we could get that nancyboy on a plane to one of these shows, I'm sure there are plenty he could share...I could share a couple as well, but it doesn't play as well without the British accent...

ah, memories of the FedEx hat of shame...

Trev
06-08-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 8 2004, 09:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 8 2004, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Jun 8 2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Jun 8 2004, 12:42 AM
Serge,

If we could get that nancyboy on a plane to one of these shows, I'm sure there are plenty he could share...I could share a couple as well, but it doesn't play as well without the British accent...

ah, memories of the FedEx hat of shame...[/b][/quote]
It's not so much a British accent, but more of a Brinadian accent :P

RyanLanane
06-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Serge, are these people looking for National ideas or ideas that could be a land based business located in one regionof the U.S.A ?

If they would be interested in the later, hit me up ryan1978 @ insightbb.com

Have something that may be of interest to them ... May not ..

Ryan

chodadog
06-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Jun 7 2004, 09:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Jun 7 2004, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--chodadog@Jun 8 2004, 12:14 AM
I already tried to sell them on the Beam Me Up, Scotty "transporter" idea, but Serge and Mike wouldn't buy into it. :hic:[/b][/quote]
Have you been reading my notes? :angry:

Rolo
06-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jun 7 2004, 09:14 PM
I already tried to sell them on the Beam Me Up, Scotty "transporter" idea, but Serge and Mike wouldn't buy into it. :hic:
I think that is already covered by the Acacia patents :D

SykkBoy
06-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Jun 8 2004, 05:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Jun 8 2004, 05:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Jun 8 2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Jun 8 2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Jun 8 2004, 12:42 AM
Serge,

ah, memories of the FedEx hat of shame...
It's not so much a British accent, but more of a Brinadian accent :P[/b][/quote]
very true ;-)
and an accent that, if I tried to use, would make my head explode......