PDA

View Full Version : OK bush fans, I have converted...

JoesHO
06-06-2004, 10:15 AM
http://www.blackstarsblog.com/bushin41point2.swf

Winetalk.com
06-06-2004, 10:29 AM
in your own state of Oregon,
the suburbs vote Republicans, while wellfare recepients in large metropolitan areas vote liberal, seeing Democrats as their saviours who'd rather keep them doing nothing and get food stamps,
instead of training them and putting them to work as would republicans do.

Majority of those wellfare recepeints got on the public assistance due to environmental policies of Democrats who practically destroyed the logging industry in Oregon.

Thanks God the Oregon doesn't have the enough electoral votes to influence anything to any degree.

James Watt, the Republican, The Secretary of Interior under the Reagan Administration,
tried to help the logging industry of Oregon and I quote:

"For example, James Watt had the duty of enforcing environmental laws as U.S. Secretary of the Interior in the 1980s. But he believed that Jesus was coming soon and the world would be destroyed.
As a result, Watt didn't worry about protecting natural resources. He said, "God gave us these things to use. After the last tree is felled, Christ will come back."

Winetalk.com
06-06-2004, 10:31 AM
James Watt proved beyond the reasonable doubt that believing in God DOES pay and I quote again:

"After Watt left office in disgrace for publicly mouthing ethnic slurs about his staff he went on to a profitable career of influence peddling with the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and copped a plea in a scandal involving hundreds of thousands of dollars in payoffs. I guess he decided that God helps those who help themselves."

JoesHO
06-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 6 2004, 06:39 AM
James Watt proved beyond the reasonable doubt that believing in God DOES pay and I quote again:

"After Watt left office in disgrace for publicly mouthing ethnic slurs about his staff he went on to a profitable career of influence peddling with the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and copped a plea in a scandal involving hundreds of thousands of dollars in payoffs. I guess he decided that God helps those who help themselves."
wasn't he hired by a BUSh?

Winetalk.com
06-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jun 6 2004, 10:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jun 6 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 6 2004, 06:39 AM

wasn't he hired by a BUSh?[/b][/quote]
I don't know,
I gotta ask my wife, SHE is the one who is keeping track of Oregonians/people who influenced Oregonians
;-)))

JoesHO
06-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 6 2004, 07:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 6 2004, 07:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -JoesHO1@Jun 6 2004, 10:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 6 2004, 06:39 AM

I don't know,
I gotta ask my wife, SHE is the one who is keeping track of Oregonians/people who influenced Oregonians
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I have the same problem serge, my wife is smarter than me too.... :)

Winetalk.com
06-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jun 6 2004, 12:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jun 6 2004, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 6 2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by -JoesHO1@Jun 6 2004, 10:23 AM

I don't know,
;-)))
I have the same problem serge, my wife is smarter than me too.... :)[/b][/quote]
nothing wrong with that....In my family, men ONLY responsible for a few unimportant things like:
USA position in UN,
local/world politics
weather forecasts and driving directions

Everythign else is in the women's hands...and it's nice to know that THEY are in charge of everything what's IMPORTANT
;-)))

JoesHO
06-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 6 2004, 10:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 6 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -JoesHO1@Jun 6 2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 6 2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by -JoesHO1@Jun 6 2004, 10:23 AM

I don't know,
;-)))
I have the same problem serge, my wife is smarter than me too.... :)
nothing wrong with that....In my family, men ONLY responsible for a few unimportant things like:
USA position in UN,
local/world politics
weather forecasts and driving directions

Everythign else is in the women's hands...and it's nice to know that THEY are in charge of everything what's IMPORTANT
;-)))[/b][/quote]
yep, and lifting heavy items too....

other than that I am in charge of nothing.... :D

sarettah
06-06-2004, 06:23 PM
"If you've seen one tree, you've seen both of them" James Watt circa 1983

JoesHO
06-06-2004, 06:46 PM
I heard rumors, that donadld rumsfeld was up in the northwest back in the eighties looking for some owl that was supposed to be harboring terrorist .....

Feynman
06-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Kerry and Bush, they're both Skull and Bones from Yale.

Bush denied being active in his old secret society but he appointed five other S&Bs to top positions in his administration. Go figure...

No matter what, you'll have the same group of pals running the country.

Father Bush was S&B. the CIA was created by people of the S&B.

Never mind the accusation of paranoid conspiracy, five pals from an organisation that brings in only 15 new members every year, i.e. of which there are only about 900-1200 members alive at any moment, the statistical correlation is rather disturbing.

RawAlex
06-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Except for the idea of "who would he know"? As a member of this society, and his father being a member, well, who woudl he think of first for some of these jobs?

However, I will say that conspiracy theories aside, it does help to shed light on the "old boys network" of friends and old buddies that always seem to get appointed to political jobs, even when better people are at hand. The country isn't run by it's brightest or best, just the guys that spend a number of night at Yale in a drunken haze.

The US is being run by the anti-"deltahouse".

Eeek!

Alex

JoesHO
06-06-2004, 10:19 PM
wow, now that is going deep..... :salute:

Vick
06-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 6 2004, 09:37 AM
the suburbs vote Republicans, while wellfare recepients in large metropolitan areas vote liberal, seeing Democrats as their saviours who'd rather keep them doing nothing and get food stamps,
instead of training them and putting them to work as would republicans do.
it's a generalization ....

... but it holds true and not just in Oregon

and that is one of my major problems with the democratic party

once more class
Republicans = rich white guys
Democrats = rich white guys who feel guilty

and both will do anything to hold onto or gain power

RawAlex
06-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Someone much wiser than I said:

(I) have only one firm belief about the American political system, and that is this: God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat.

God is an elderly or, at any rate, middle-aged male, a stern fellow, patriarchal rather than paternal and a great believer in rules and regulations. He holds men strictly accountable for their actions. He has little apparent concern for the material well-being of the disadvantaged. He is politically connected, socially powerful and holds the mortgage on literally everything in the world. God is difficult. God is unsentimental. It is very hard to get into God's heavenly country club.

Santa Claus is another matter. He's cute. He's non-threatening. He's always cheerful. And he loves animals. He may know who's been naughty and who's bee nice, but he never does anything about it. He gives everyone everything they want without thought of a quid pro quo. He works hard for charities, and he's famously generous to the poor. Santa Claus is preferable to God in every way but one: There is no such thing as Santa Claus.

- PK O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores

:-)

Alex

Last edited by RawAlex at Jun 6 2004, 09:45 PM

Vick
06-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Good one Alex :D