PDA

View Full Version : NEW ROUND OF FAKE FIGHTS ANTICIPATED AT INTERNEXT

JR
06-04-2004, 07:40 PM
NEW ROUND OF FAKE FIGHTS ANTICIPATED AT INTERNEXT

Hollywood, FL – Internext, the world’s largest adult internet/audiotext tradeshow, hosts among its wide array of networking webmasters the world’s largest selection of backed-out-of fighting in the Western Hemisphere.

“We’re always excited for the event,” Internext spokesperson Corey Feldman said. “All year the webmasters are bagging on each other, stirring up drama and spreading false rumors about each other so they can culminate to a boiling point here… then it kind of simmers down immediately and everyone pretends to be friends. It’s quite the spectacle!”

Over 200 contestants are expected to enter the Internext ring come this August, yet none of them are actually expected to engage in any kind of physical confrontation with one another. The competitors have been training all year, and by training, we mean sitting in front of a computer all day, eating pizza, and making fun of newbies on message boards. Most competitors go through a rigorous regiment of thorough masturbation and ego building weeks before the event in August.

“I can hardly wait for Florida,” webmaster and fake fight contestant Jared Blauenthal exclaimed. “I have about seven different bouts lined up for the first night, and I don’t plan on following through with any of them!”

CuriousToyBoy
06-04-2004, 08:43 PM
I always laugh my tits off at the false drama....

99.9% of the shit stirrers don't have the cajones OR the ability to follow through.

There is one guy, who for the minute shall remain nameless, the owner of one of the BIG guys, who was the first to rip me off in this biz when I was a struggling free site and TGP webmaster many moons ago, who will get belted by me on principle if I actually get to meet him.

Just once mind you, because I intend doing it in front of a LOT of people to make the point underscored.

I have A&B charges in plenty of places, adding Dade County to the list is no skin off my nose.

Don't bother asking me who it is, you will all know soon enough in August if I get my long-awaited opportunity.

:matey:

pushpills
06-04-2004, 08:46 PM
theres a half dozen or so people who claimed they are going to punch me in the face when they see me.

i'm looking forward to it, maybe it'll take the crook OUT of my nose. :biglaugh:

SykkBoy
06-04-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm going to have a fistfight with all of my GFY alter egos...it'll be an insane battle royale......

Mike AI
06-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Ever since the first show in Orlando there have been threats of fights on the boards, and once the would-be combatants meet in person they normal spend the rest of the night at the bar drinking.

Many partnerships and busniess relationships have been started with "fights" on the boards.

Winetalk.com
06-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 4 2004, 08:20 PM
Ever since the first show in Orlando there have been threats of fights on the boards, and once the would-be combatants meet in person they normal spend the rest of the night at the bar drinking.

Many partnerships and busniess relationships have been started with "fights" on the boards.
I haven't seen you fighting on the boards with your present relationships....

SykkBoy
06-04-2004, 09:27 PM
There's only one person in this business I'd ever really truly throw a punch at, but they'll never show up to a show....

CuriousToyBoy
06-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 5 2004, 10:57 AM
I'm going to have a fistfight with all of my GFY alter egos...it'll be an insane battle royale......
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Where can I buy tickets for that one?

It will be a beauty :D

And dude, I won't be straightening your nose - you seem like a pretty good fella, but I have been wrong before!!!

:nyanya:

Peaches
06-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Cory and I are having a catfight in San Diego to see who wins as the #1 girl at WEG :)

JoesHO
06-04-2004, 10:26 PM
I am a lover not a fighter.. :D

CuriousToyBoy
06-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 5 2004, 11:20 AM

OK, I'm gonna follow that logic....

Serge, I'm comin' after you....

Mike, watch your back dude...

Gonzo, you're toast brother...

CJ already fights with me, so I'm 1 of 4 already!!

Woo-hoo !!

:rolleyes: :blink: :yowsa: :agrin:

Billy
06-05-2004, 02:57 AM
I am a lover not a fighter : )

XXXPhoto
06-05-2004, 03:38 AM
Webmasters are fighting at shows all the time...

Fighting to justify booth costs...
Fighting to be noticed...
Hell, are whole rooms dedicated to those fighting for air/trying to pull head outta asses.

Dravyk
06-05-2004, 03:38 AM
Some people have even brought bodyguards to shows. :wankit:

XXXPhoto
06-05-2004, 04:27 AM
Drav,

Don't talk about Dave like that... Fay is much more than just a bodyguard!

Dravyk
06-05-2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Jun 5 2004, 04:35 AM
Drav,

Good one, Mark! :)

XXXPhoto
06-05-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Jun 5 2004, 12:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Jun 5 2004, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--XXXPhoto@Jun 5 2004, 04:35 AM
Drav,

Good one, Mark! :)[/b][/quote]
Best ones always occur when nobody around to appreciate them... lol

SykkBoy
06-05-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Jun 4 2004, 09:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Jun 4 2004, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@Jun 5 2004, 10:57 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha.

And dude, I won't be straightening your nose - you seem like a pretty good fella, but I have been wrong before!!!

:nyanya:[/b][/quote]
I hear nasty rumors of myself being a righteous dude, but you can't believe everything you read on the Internet

XXXPhoto
06-05-2004, 05:32 AM
Sure... NOW you tell me after I bought these pills and pumps!

CuriousToyBoy
06-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jun 5 2004, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jun 5 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -CuriousToyBoy@Jun 4 2004, 09:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@Jun 5 2004, 10:57 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha.

:nyanya:
I hear nasty rumors of myself being a righteous dude, but you can't believe everything you read on the Internet[/b][/quote]
I believe nothing of what I hear and only half of what I read.

But until proven to the contrary, your nose stays bent.

:yowsa: :agrin: :biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
06-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jun 4 2004, 09:46 PM

from behind????

good way to go!
you won't have assault charges, just a battery
;-))))

(If you don't wear condom,
it could be aggrevated battery with a deadly weapon
;-)))

CuriousToyBoy
06-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 5 2004, 11:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 5 2004, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--CuriousToyBoy@Jun 4 2004, 09:46 PM

from behind????

good way to go!
you won't have assault charges, just a battery
;-))))

(If you don't wear condom,
it could be aggrevated battery with a deadly weapon
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Nah mate, you'll ALWAYS see me comin'

And with my "weapon" it could HARDLY be considered a deadly weapon and the only aggravation it would cause would hardly be noticed!

:moon: :zoinks: :groucho: :groucho:

Carrie
06-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jun 4 2004, 07:54 PM
i'm looking forward to it, maybe it'll take the crook OUT of my nose. :biglaugh:
:agrin: :agrin:
Aw c'mon guys, this one was really fuckin' funny!
Self-deprecating humor rules :okthumb:

CuriousToyBoy
06-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Didn't you see my reply to Pills 3 posts up?

I thought it was pretty damn funny too!

:agrin:

pushpills
06-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Jun 5 2004, 09:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Jun 5 2004, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Jun 4 2004, 07:54 PM
:agrin: :agrin:
Aw c'mon guys, this one was really fuckin' funny!
Self-deprecating humor rules :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
awww shucks :awinky:

chodadog
06-05-2004, 11:50 PM
They're all talk. Hell, i'd probably just be takling shit if i also made threats of physical violence, which is why i just wouldn't do it. Makes you look like a right spastic when you don't follow through.

CuriousToyBoy
06-06-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by chodadog@Jun 6 2004, 01:58 PM
They're all talk. Hell, i'd probably just be takling shit if i also made threats of physical violence, which is why i just wouldn't do it. Makes you look like a right spastic when you don't follow through.
Damn straight.

There are a LOT of spaz's in this biz with that logic!! :purpdance:

How did the old saying go?

Actions speak louder than words

:rokk:

Meni
06-06-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm challenging MikeW to a star trek style fight
full costume

chodadog
06-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Jun 6 2004, 08:13 AM
full costume
Only if it has that music when Kirk had to fight Spok to the death. (i think)

XXXPhoto
06-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by chodadog+Jun 6 2004, 05:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chodadog @ Jun 6 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Jun 6 2004, 08:13 AM
full costume
Only if it has that music when Kirk had to fight Spok to the death. (i think)[/b][/quote]

Well then... let's get it on!

The Kirk-Spock Freaky Fight music... (http://www.trekconnection.com/sounds/files/mp3/tos/Amok_Time_The_Ritual_Ancient_Battle_2nd_Kroykah_24 .m3u)

Dravyk
06-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Meni@Jun 6 2004, 12:13 PM
full costume
Only two questions remain.

Which one gets to wear the croc suit? And can the other one fabricate a cannon from the trinkets given away at the sponsor booths? :P

chodadog
06-07-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+Jun 6 2004, 08:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ Jun 6 2004, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -chodadog@Jun 6 2004, 05:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Jun 6 2004, 08:13 AM
full costume
Only if it has that music when Kirk had to fight Spok to the death. (i think)

Well then... let's get it on!

The Kirk-Spock Freaky Fight music... (http://www.trekconnection.com/sounds/files/mp3/tos/Amok_Time_The_Ritual_Ancient_Battle_2nd_Kroykah_24 .m3u)[/b][/quote]
Oh, it's on! haha.

Playful Melissa
06-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Okay I'm converting my booth in to a boxing ring.... various forms of fighting will be available - swords, sticks, food, boxing gloves, etc.

for a small fee and model release you too can pick your fight and actually have it out.

spazlabz
06-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jun 4 2004, 05:35 PM
There's only one person in this business I'd ever really truly throw a punch at, but they'll never show up to a show....
2 for me, both have made my wife cry..........
I am as a rule against any violence that involves me, been to jail for it, don't want to go back. to many scars already, but these two assholes would get a smack from me without a single word of warning.
good thing either they or i dont go to shows

spaz :matey:

urb
06-07-2004, 12:07 PM
I must be lucky, coz nobody has ever upset me enough to consider violence.

Drama = banner impressions.

Opti
06-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by urb@Jun 8 2004, 02:15 AM
I must be lucky, coz nobody has ever upset me enough to consider violence.

Drama = banner impressions.
Coming from one of the world's true gentlemen.. that's hardly surprising :)

urb
06-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Opti@Jun 7 2004, 08:27 AM
Coming from one of the world's true gentlemen.. that's hardly surprising :)
Thank you Opti, you are very kind :)

But my self image is somewhat different.

grimm
06-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JR@Jun 4 2004, 03:48 PM
NEW ROUND OF FAKE FIGHTS ANTICIPATED AT INTERNEXT

Hollywood, FL – Internext, the world’s largest adult internet/audiotext tradeshow, hosts among its wide array of networking webmasters the world’s largest selection of backed-out-of fighting in the Western Hemisphere.

“We’re always excited for the event,” Internext spokesperson Corey Feldman said. “All year the webmasters are bagging on each other, stirring up drama and spreading false rumors about each other so they can culminate to a boiling point here… then it kind of simmers down immediately and everyone pretends to be friends. It’s quite the spectacle!”

Over 200 contestants are expected to enter the Internext ring come this August, yet none of them are actually expected to engage in any kind of physical confrontation with one another. The competitors have been training all year, and by training, we mean sitting in front of a computer all day, eating pizza, and making fun of newbies on message boards. Most competitors go through a rigorous regiment of thorough masturbation and ego building weeks before the event in August.

“I can hardly wait for Florida,” webmaster and fake fight contestant Jared Blauenthal exclaimed. “I have about seven different bouts lined up for the first night, and I don’t plan on following through with any of them!”
If i was actually going, id whip all your asses, make you cry, then console you, then whip your asses again just to show you i amm not one to be fucked with, then id hold you and buy you a beer, but since im not. Ill say this anyone not here before 1998, ill snap you at the knees:)

hows that for violent furvor:)

but the ladies know im just a teddy beat, me, luther and mel...

call me the velvet hammer, my fine friends;(

Grimm

Mary34D
06-07-2004, 11:58 PM
i got one between aaronm.

Hell Puppy
06-08-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Mary34D@Jun 7 2004, 11:06 PM
That's a mismatch....

....try not to hurt him too bad.

CuriousToyBoy
06-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Azure Sales@Jun 7 2004, 11:18 PM
Okay I'm converting my booth in to a boxing ring.... various forms of fighting will be available - swords, sticks, food, boxing gloves, etc.
for a small fee and model release you too can pick your fight and actually have it out.
Make it for charity and sell seats.

I'm in.

:rokk:

Mary34D
06-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jun 7 2004, 11:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jun 7 2004, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mary34D@Jun 7 2004, 11:06 PM
That's a mismatch....

....try not to hurt him too bad.[/b][/quote]
haha me vs. butterbean