PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Registration Info

Sharpie
06-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Check this link - http://www.cybernetexpo.com/img/pics/floorplan.jpg

In the corner of the Bay Terrace Building (where many of you will be staying) you will see the Cabina Suite. That is registration.

The building above it in the right hand corner is the building where the conference will take place.

Registration for Cybernet Expo - San Diego, CA - June 9-12, 2004

Badge registration will resume Onsite at Cybernet Expo registration desk in the Cabina Suite - Bay Terrace Building. Cash or Credit Card Only

On-site Registration Hours and sponsor badge pick up are as follows:

Wednesday, June 9 - 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.

Thursday, June 10 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Friday, June 11 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Saturday, June 12 - 10:00 a.m. - Noon

Everything for one low price! All workshops, sponsored networking lounge, official parties, reception, and events as indicated.

Register by Thursday, June 10 -- $175
Register Friday/Saturday Only -- $100

You must be 21 to attend.

rand
06-04-2004, 06:59 PM
A few of us from Epoch will be there.

Looking forward to it!

Hell Puppy
06-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Although I'm not going, I have to compliment Faye on how well she organizes and runs a show. She does all the little things right.

The above is just an example. Seems like the norm for most of the other shows is they count on word of mouth to get all of the little details out.

I've done tons of tradeshows, not just for this industry, but big mainstream shows like Comdex as well and have been on both sides of a booth. The organizers like Faye and the trade show coordinators for the exhibitors and sponsors dont get near enough credit. When things do not go well everyone is quick to raise hell. But when they do their jobs well, everything goes smooth as silk and no one even thinks about them.

Sharpie
06-04-2004, 07:12 PM
HellPuppy - you made my day :inlove: