no details

I could get fat this summer
or I could get a tan this summer
we pay for this 'intelligence'
is one of the 7 a chick?

Cassie
05-26-2004, 01:54 PM
yeah one is female.

funny thing is, walk around brooklyn and the people shown look like everyday people who have grown up there.

ashaaaaaa kills me.

Meni
05-26-2004, 02:08 PM
i'd do her

JoesHO
05-26-2004, 03:50 PM
it is just election year Rhetoric...

maybe people will stop bitching about the robbery taking place by the gas companies if the admiastation can scare them for another couple months....

if they knew anything...
a.) they would not tell us, if so why the need for all the secrecy under the patriot act?

b.) you would certainly see more activity on the local levels...

Almighty Colin
05-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@May 26 2004, 02:58 PM

maybe people will stop bitching about the robbery taking place by the gas companies if the admiastation can scare them for another couple months....

if they knew anything...
a.) they would not tell us, if so why the need for all the secrecy under the patriot act?

Hmmm. In the aftermath of 9/11 some people complained that there was "no warning". I guess it only makes sense that when the government does issue warnings complete with pictures of 7 people believed to be connected to the situation warranting a warning that some people will dismiss it as "election year rhetoric".

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Meni
05-26-2004, 04:20 PM
well i'm on the lookup for the chick

JoesHO
05-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Colin+May 26 2004, 12:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ May 26 2004, 12:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JoesHO1@May 26 2004, 02:58 PM

if they knew anything...

Hmmm. In the aftermath of 9/11 some people complained that there was "no warning". I guess it only makes sense that when the government does issue warnings complete with pictures of 7 people believed to be connected to the situation warranting a warning that some people will dismiss it as "election year rhetoric".

Damned if you, damned if you don't.[/b][/quote]
This is true, that is why I find it so unfortunate that we have an elected official holding the highest office possible ( well one could argue cheif justice I suppose)

that uses the tragesty of 9/11 to run in his re- election campaign...

and that the same elected offical, can take a great photo op using the military we all finance, but has yet to make it to even ONE fallen soldiers funeral....

that is why people wonder if it is real, or is it just another ploy by the puppetmaster....

Meni
05-26-2004, 05:25 PM
http://www.bushspeaks.com/img/one_a_day.jpg

Evil Chris
05-26-2004, 11:42 PM
I doubt it's all rhetoric. 911 was a huge loss of life and an extreme tragedy. It would be horrible if something like that ever happend again.

Biggy
05-26-2004, 11:50 PM
have they even raised the terror level.

Last I heard we are still on "Elevated" , sounds like we should be on "High" or even the Red level...

Meni
05-26-2004, 11:57 PM
it's yellow
elevated
and its been elevated a lot
hows this
lets be wary forever
ok?
simple
alert level
HIGH
everyday
ok now get bush out

Meni
05-28-2004, 11:30 AM
What the fuck has the gov.. justice dept done since 9/11?
if they have to ask the people to be on the look out now?
do your fucking job
keep us safe
oh wait we were in IRAQ

Last edited by Meni at May 28 2004, 10:39 AM

RawAlex
05-28-2004, 12:05 PM
There is something that is really bothering me:

why hasn't their been anything mentioned about these 7 people before this date? Did they suddenly become terrorists all on the same day? Did the US government not already have an eye out for them?

Really short on details, long on "Bush is slipping in the polls", far as I can see.

Alex

Meni
05-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Alex
we have not done anything to make us safer in this country
we went to iraq
and didn't take care of biz here
so now
BE ON THE LOOK OUT?
instead of nabbing them?
or knowing where they are?
its a sucky job they've done HERE
incompetent workers
that simple
so what? i call and give info?
didn't they have info on
suspicious individuals learning to fly BUT NOT LAND????
and what did that info get us?
we knew about it, but we FUCKED IT UP

Rolo
05-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Alex, several of them have had rewards for a long time - just check out the fbi most wanted terrorists... there are dates back to 1998.

Also the fight against terror is working - check out the stats on Global Terrorism:

Statistical Rewiew - http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt/2003/31751.htm

Repport on Patterns of Global Terrorism 2003 - http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt/2003/

Meni
05-28-2004, 02:08 PM
stats from the state department?
hehehehehehe

the alert is put out
pics on tv
my point
if they did their fuckin job
they would know MORE
a bit more
than
they may hit
sometime
someplace

Rolo
05-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Sure, it would be nice to know the time and place, when the next terrorist attack will happende, but this is not the weather forecast - terrorist might be brainwashed by religion, but just like any other military operation, then the terrain decides what kind of attack is to be used, and terrorists can change/modify their plans.

If the goverment told the public, that the attack might come from the sky, then everyone would be looking at the sky, and not notice that the terrorist changed his/her plan to another target.

Also, by not giving too much information, then the terrorists will not know how much the goverment knows already, which will help the goverment when they strike against the terrorists.