PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg is Getting a Divizzle

Buff
05-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Snoop Dogg Files for Divorce (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=492&ncid=762&e=11&u=/ap/20040525/ap_en_ce/people_snoop_dogg_divorce)
Mon May 24, 9:36 PM ET

By ANTHONY BREZNICAN, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES - Snoop Dogg is getting a divizzle. The rapper/actor has filed for divorce from Shante Broadus, according to papers filed with Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday.

That's pretty witty right there, Anthony B.

Bishop
05-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Gee I wonder why she would divorce him? He seems like such a stable, stay at home, work in the yard kinda guy. All the drinking, and drug use was just an act to make him look cool with the kids. Same goes for that Girls Gone Wild thing.. just an act to make the kiddies think he was hip. Putting on that bad boy gangster rap image had to have been a stretch for him. I always assumed he was a closeted bookworm with aspirations to greater success in higher learning...

How did things go wrong?

Mike AI
05-25-2004, 09:37 AM
I did not even know he was married.

mojobill
05-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 25 2004, 08:45 AM
I did not even know he was married.
He may not have either! Which I think that may have been a contributing factor! ;-)

spanno
05-25-2004, 02:57 PM
thats gonna cost him

pushpills
05-25-2004, 03:00 PM
he's puttin' bros over hoes

JR
05-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Bishop@May 25 2004, 04:55 AM
Gee I wonder why she would divorce him? He seems like such a stable, stay at home, work in the yard kinda guy. All the drinking, and drug use was just an act to make him look cool with the kids. Same goes for that Girls Gone Wild thing.. just an act to make the kiddies think he was hip. Putting on that bad boy gangster rap image had to have been a stretch for him. I always assumed he was a closeted bookworm with aspirations to greater success in higher learning...

How did things go wrong?
did you see 2Pac Resurrection? they were interviewing 2Pac while he was still at an arts school studying acting or something before he move to Cali... he was dressed like that character Mike Meyers did on SNL - the guy from Germany hosting a show called "Sprockets" or something like that with the black, skin tight body suit, giggling like a little girl and waving his hands all over the place like a drunk interior designer.

It would be extremely difficult for someone to convince me after watching that, and watching his suspiciously effeminate behavior that he was not playing for the other team.

These guys are all full of shit. Rap is still show business. At least 2Pac did the right thing and got gunned down a few times after talking so long about being a "Thug". I could at least respect him for trying to keep it real :)

Last edited by JR at May 25 2004, 11:51 AM

Bishop
05-25-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by JR+May 25 2004, 02:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ May 25 2004, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Bishop@May 25 2004, 04:55 AM

How did things go wrong?
did you see 2Pac Resurrection? they were interviewing 2Pac while he was still at an arts school studying acting or something before he move to Cali... he was dressed like that character Mike Meyers did on SNL - the guy from Germany hosting a show called "Sprockets" or something like that with the black, skin tight body suit, giggling like a little girl and waving his hands all over the place like a drunk interior designer.

It would be extremely difficult for someone to convince me after watching that, and watching his suspiciously effeminate behavior that he was not playing for the other team.

These guys are all full of shit. Rap is still show business. At least 2Pac did the right thing and got gunned down a few times after talking so long about being a "Thug". I could at least respect him for trying to keep it real :)[/b][/quote]

I haven't seen it but it sounds like it might be worth the time.. haha..

I find it amusing that you appreciate his keeping the act up through death and all.. Of coarse we don't know what he said when he was shot.. might have been something like "O My Gawd! That bitch shot me! Girl I'm telling you that bitch shot me!"

Ok a little sick humor but its been a long day.