PDA

View Full Version : Who Cares About The Election

SykkBoy
05-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Woooooooo
Rachel won The Swan
now she can drop that no-good husband of hers and use her new hot looks to land another man...or she can torture her husband by doing his buddies and saying "Remember when I was ugly and you treated me like shit?"

Am I the only one addicted to this show and sitting here misty-eyed that Rachel won??

hell with the election, this was a more importnat victory (and much more entertaining).

Excuse while I go check my pants for a vagina......

Last edited by SykkBoy at May 24 2004, 11:30 PM

XXXPhoto
05-25-2004, 02:05 AM
(-- fedex'ing SykkBoy some Calgon bubble bath and Monistat 7

SykkBoy
05-25-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@May 25 2004, 01:13 AM
...and don't forget my Mydol and maxipads......

Winetalk.com
05-25-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+May 25 2004, 02:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ May 25 2004, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--XXXPhoto@May 25 2004, 01:13 AM
...and don't forget my Mydol and maxipads......[/b][/quote]
CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the
aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can
help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons
for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few
minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a
ball of string on the counter.

TheEnforcer
05-25-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@May 24 2004, 11:30 PM
Woooooooo
Rachel won The Swan
now she can drop that no-good husband of hers and use her new hot looks to land another man...or she can torture her husband by doing his buddies and saying "Remember when I was ugly and you treated me like shit?"

Am I the only one addicted to this show and sitting here misty-eyed that Rachel won??

hell with the election, this was a more importnat victory (and much more entertaining).

And you give me shit for liking party of Five!!

Christ I was at the bar last night and sitting next to a group of women that were talking non-stop about the show!!

SykkBoy
05-25-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+May 25 2004, 08:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ May 25 2004, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@May 24 2004, 11:30 PM
Woooooooo
Rachel won The Swan

Christ I was at the bar last night and sitting next to a group of women that were talking non-stop about the show!![/b][/quote]
um, you were sitting next toa group of women and all they coyuld talk about was a tv show? Apparently, you weren't breaking out your pimp moves good enough. Your pimphand is weak :(

;-))))))

Winetalk.com
05-25-2004, 11:19 AM
for some reason I read Erection
instead of
Election
;-)))

Vick
05-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 25 2004, 10:27 AM
instead of
Election
;-)))
ah ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

SykkBoy
05-25-2004, 11:27 AM
instead of
Election
;-)))
At least I can sleep well after "doing my part" in the erection process.....

SykkBoy
05-25-2004, 11:28 AM
instead of
Election
;-)))
Erection or election
either way is probably leading to a really big screw

TheEnforcer
05-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+May 25 2004, 10:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ May 25 2004, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -TheEnforcer@May 25 2004, 08:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@May 24 2004, 11:30 PM
Woooooooo
Rachel won The Swan

Christ I was at the bar last night and sitting next to a group of women that were talking non-stop about the show!!
um, you were sitting next toa group of women and all they coyuld talk about was a tv show? Apparently, you weren't breaking out your pimp moves good enough. Your pimphand is weak :(

;-))))))[/b][/quote]
I was hitting on the cute bartender all night! :okthumb: 23 year old cutie who likes 60's and 70's hippie music and classic rock!! :bdance: