PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the old pearls!

Almighty Colin
05-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Bring back the old pearls! Clever sayings from clever Opranites. I miss those.

Winetalk.com
05-22-2004, 12:41 PM
sorry, 'bout it
;-)

http://www.oprano.com/pearls.html

Almighty Colin
05-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Serge,

I mean that the newer incarnations of "pearls" have never, im my opinion, been as good as the original. Nominating whole threads and the like.

Winetalk.com
05-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Colin@May 22 2004, 02:18 PM
Serge,

I mean that the newer incarnations of "pearls" have never, im my opinion, been as good as the original. Nominating whole threads and the like.
your right!

cj
05-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Colin, I've tried several weeks in a row to get opranauts to nominate pearls so we could build a new section on oplus and make it a radio feature ...

Myself, Sarettah, Vick & Gonzo were the only ones with nominations several weeks in a row ... which gets a little disheartening.

We figured nobody gives a shit so why bother?!?! :yowsa:

If you've got the nominations, we've got the place to put them, but we can't do it all ourselves ...

Hell Puppy
05-23-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 22 2004, 08:51 PM
Colin, I've tried several weeks in a row to get opranauts to nominate pearls so we could build a new section on oplus and make it a radio feature ...

Myself, Sarettah, Vick & Gonzo were the only ones with nominations several weeks in a row ... which gets a little disheartening.

If you've got the nominations, we've got the place to put them, but we can't do it all ourselves ...
A true pearl does not need nomination, it just is.

cj
05-23-2004, 02:24 AM
A Picasso, without the eyes that view it, is just canvas and paint slapped together by a guy named Pablo.

gonzo
05-23-2004, 02:56 AM
"What is it you need to understand...that the circle you live in is the one that holds you....its the one that chokes you."

"The violence...in the silence...how can you run so far, just to go nowhere?"

Dravyk
05-23-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 02:32 AM
A Picasso, without the eyes that view it, is just canvas and paint slapped together by a guy named Pablo.
If a Picasso falls in the woods ....

Almighty Colin
05-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 01:32 AM
Double Pearl! Maybe my favorite ever :-)

Almighty Colin
05-23-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 22 2004, 08:51 PM

I see them all the time. I hadn't realized there was a revival. I'm in :-)

gonzo
05-23-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Colin+May 23 2004, 02:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ May 23 2004, 02:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 22 2004, 08:51 PM

I see them all the time. I hadn't realized there was a revival. I'm in :-)[/b][/quote]
Mike --- Serge I nominate Colin as the new pearlmaster of Oprano!

Almighty Colin
05-23-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 23 2004, 03:10 AM
Mike --- Serge I nominate Colin as the new pearlmaster of Oprano!
what the ... ? That sounds like work. :ph34r:

cj
05-23-2004, 05:55 AM
How about we build a feature on oplus where you can just paste a pearl into a box and press submit and it auto updates?

Hang on, that sounds like work for me :unsure:

I will add it to the list <_<

Colin, I agree with you ... its just work that nobody wants to do!!! LOL

If a sponsor wants to manage that section (or any feature idea) and put in an hour a week in exchange for a banner we won't say no ....... :yowsa:

HoneyBlond
05-24-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 09:03 PM
If a sponsor wants to manage that section (or any feature idea) and put in an hour a week in exchange for a banner we won't say no ....... :yowsa:
:)

HHmm theres a thought...

gonzo
05-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+May 24 2004, 05:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ May 24 2004, 05:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 23 2004, 09:03 PM
:)

HHmm theres a thought...[/b][/quote]
CJ I think we have a volunteer!

cj
05-24-2004, 06:50 AM
Gonzo, I think you might be right :groucho:

I dunno HB, are you sure you can handle it? You have to edit web pages and stuff :zoinks:

:nyanya:

Shit I forgot to tell everyone our news!

Honeyblond & her web team are now our content development team for Celebrity Bling members areas and starting soon Purve members areas. They've got heaps of motivation and great ideas & with their experience at adult paysites and mainstream work combined, our members areas are going to be full and interesting.

All the better to recur with :groucho:

:purpdance: :purpdance:

HoneyBlond
05-24-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 24 2004, 09:58 PM

I dunno HB, are you sure you can handle it? You have to edit web pages and stuff :zoinks:

:nyanya:
Eeeekk ...
nobody told me that!!!
I know I had a copy of Front Page around here somewhere *moves shit from one pile to another looking perplexed*
:blink:

Honeyblond & her web team are now our content development team for Celebrity Bling members areas and starting soon Purve members areas. They've got heaps of motivation and great ideas & with their experience at adult paysites and mainstream work combined, our members areas are going to be full and interesting.

All the better to recur with

Hey CJ Thanks ! :)

We are loving working with yourself, Xippy, Nick and the rest of the team
on Celebrity Bling, with your commitment and direction it is easy to be motivated.

Thank You for the opportunity to be part of the Celebrity Bling success.

CJ I think we have a volunteer!

Do I get the job huh huh ? Do I ??