PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit on the Boards...

gonzo
05-20-2004, 09:43 PM
You see all this BoneProne 4 life.....

Boneprone fucked it....

Fancy cars and strippers and bling bling...

Next Tuesday is have the 2nd week of spring break where CJ is on vacation and I play producer. We turn the Hosting Mic over to JoesHO.

Joe is going inside the supposed BP4L "family" and will give you the real scoop on ...Dodge Colts... photoshopped "custom" license plates and dishwashing at the family resturant.

If youve read the hype on GFY and wondered ...are these guys for real or do they live like bums so they can make the shows for photo ops?

Joe sez he will bring the scoop to you and you can decide for yourselves.
Next Tuesday...9PM EST only at OPRANORADIO.COM

Jace
05-20-2004, 09:59 PM
i have never wondered, i could give a flying fuck less

just do YOUR thing and make YOUR money, it's all that matters

gonzo
05-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@May 20 2004, 09:07 PM

yeah yeah yeah... and here Im looking at you at the Cheetah with a bunch of '4 Life' crap hahahah

JoesHO
05-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@May 20 2004, 06:07 PM

Why front then?
does that help our industry? would it not be better to know who you are dealing with is gonna be straight?

I know more hippy babel...

Jace
05-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 20 2004, 06:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 20 2004, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JaceXXX@May 20 2004, 09:07 PM

yeah yeah yeah... and here Im looking at you at the Cheetah with a bunch of '4 Life' crap hahahah[/b][/quote]
i was? i had no idea....haha

who?

Nickatilynx
05-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Q.) There is one thing REAL bad guys don't want to look like?

A.) Gangsters.

Old polite men in conservative but well made suits are the ones to look out for. ;-)))

"Gangstas" make me LMFAO :)

Jace
05-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@May 20 2004, 06:09 PM
Why front then?
does that help our industry? would it not be better to know who you are dealing with is gonna be straight?

I know more hippy babel...
as long as I get my checks and work my hardest so I can retire in 10 years, i don't care

just don't rip me off, you can claim to be drivin $100k cars all you want, just don't rip me off

gonzo
05-20-2004, 10:08 PM
They had lobster on the menu the next night when I took Azure Entertainment there....musta flown it in fresh!

Peaches
05-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@May 20 2004, 10:07 PM

Agreed! :okthumb:

I have to admit I've never put more than 2.5 minutes total into wondering if the "Boneprone" thing is real, fake, a front, etc.

Then again, I'm a boring old lady. :)

Jace
05-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 20 2004, 06:16 PM
They had lobster on the menu the next night when I took Azure Entertainment there....musta flown it in fresh!
i am sure they did....they seem to do that a lot

D-man
05-20-2004, 10:22 PM
all I know is I have been my own boss since 1996 and I kind like that - got a house from it and some bling but I don't photoshop my tags

anyway isn't BP in BP4L - Bone prone? I am not prone for bone which sounds real gay to me!

Last edited by D-man at May 20 2004, 06:35 PM

gonzo
05-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by D-man@May 20 2004, 09:30 PM
all I know is I have ben my own boss since 1996 and I kind like that - got a house from it and some bling but I don't photoshop my tags
....where Bob?

Im tired of Bishops shit hahahaaha

sarettah
05-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 20 2004, 09:11 PM
Q.) There is one thing REAL bad guys don't want to look like?

A.) Gangsters.

Old polite men in conservative but well made suits are the ones to look out for. ;-)))

"Gangstas" make me LMFAO :)
http://www.awrats.com/batsignal.jpg

Bout fucking time you came home

cj
05-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+May 20 2004, 09:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ May 20 2004, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JaceXXX@May 20 2004, 10:07 PM

I have to admit I've never put more than 2.5 minutes total into wondering if the "Boneprone" thing is real, fake, a front, etc.

Then again, I'm a boring old lady. :)[/b][/quote]
I must be one too peaches .... i think I visited a site a few years ago and it was so ugly with a big BP4L thing on it - if they had that much money surely they could afford a decent designer?!?!

Sounds like it will be a fun show though - I can't believe someone would go to that much trouble to show a bunch of gfyers they are gangstas :unsure:

Dman, you are homoobsessive :rolleyes:
Not a day goes by when you don't call something gay ... I gotta tell ya, I'm getting concerned!!

gonzo
05-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by cj+May 20 2004, 11:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ May 20 2004, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@May 20 2004, 09:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JaceXXX@May 20 2004, 10:07 PM

Then again, I'm a boring old lady. :)
I must be one too peaches .... i think I visited a site a few years ago and it was so ugly with a big BP4L thing on it - if they had that much money surely they could afford a decent designer?!?!

Sounds like it will be a fun show though - I can't believe someone would go to that much trouble to show a bunch of gfyers they are gangstas :unsure:

Dman, you are homoobsessive :rolleyes:
Not a day goes by when you don't call something gay ... I gotta tell ya, I'm getting concerned!![/b][/quote]
...I hear if you have a 1984 Dodge Colt you can get the same designer.....

4 Life hahahaahahaaahahaahahahahahaha

Dravyk
05-21-2004, 12:44 AM
I'm waiting for Mike to say the famous "W" word that got Evan all fired up back in the C&D era. :yowsa:

gonzo
05-21-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 20 2004, 11:52 PM
I'm waiting for Mike to say the famous "W" word that got Evan all fired up back in the C&D era. :yowsa:
Wigger?

Dravyk
05-21-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 21 2004, 12:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 21 2004, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@May 20 2004, 11:52 PM
Wigger?[/b][/quote]
We have a wigger, er, um, winner!!

Pick up 12 powdered and bill me, G. :purpdance:

JoesHO
05-21-2004, 12:50 AM
Seriously, what is the advantage of putting up a false face, then getting exposed?

cj
05-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Joe, its just a guess, but I dont think these guys are smart enough to realize they would get caught ...

Here's something funny .... If I knew that BP worked as a kitchen hand in a restaurant kitchen, i'd probably have had some respect for him. I like hard working people who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! And washing dishes in a restaurant kitchen builds character (and a strong desire for a fancy electric dishwasher).

I guess is time for the fake bling team to find another hobby .... lots of pretending exposed tonight on oprano!

Jim
05-21-2004, 05:26 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS A "BONEPRONE"?

guess i was too busy making $$$ to notice....

XXXPhoto
05-21-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 20 2004, 09:27 PM
Joe, its just a guess, but I dont think these guys are smart enough to realize they would get caught ...

Here's something funny .... If I knew that BP worked as a kitchen hand in a restaurant kitchen, i'd probably have had some respect for him. I like hard working people who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! And washing dishes in a restaurant kitchen builds character (and a strong desire for a fancy electric dishwasher).

I guess is time for the fake bling team to find another hobby .... lots of pretending exposed tonight on oprano!
CJ,

Do you reckon the BP4L crew is based outta NC?... Just asking cause figure they might actually be those same Wendy's employees that got caught back in March taking a bath in the resturant sink... remember?

Wendy's Manager: No more bathing in the dishwasher (http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2004-03-10-bath_x.htm)

:biglaugh: :yowsa: :biglaugh: :yowsa: :biglaugh:

*KK*
05-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Be sure to ask the kid about stealing content from MikeAI, and writing bad checks to Brad "little weasel" Shaw.

Notice that's a plural on checks.

*KK*
05-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Testing...

Brad "little weasel" Shaw
Brad "is a weasel" Shaw

Winetalk.com
05-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 21 2004, 12:20 PM
Testing...

Brad "is a weasel" Shaw
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha,
call shit by any other name,
it still smells like shit
;-)))

pushpills
05-21-2004, 02:17 PM
they own the adult industry, didn't you see the pic of the vette limo with bp4l photoshopped on it?

if you need your broiler cleaned, your first call should be to boneprone, sonofrage will be at your door in an hour.

JoesHO
05-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 21 2004, 09:20 AM
Testing...

Brad "is a weasel" Shaw
LOL haha tooooo funny... :D

JoesHO
05-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 21 2004, 10:25 AM
they own the adult industry, didn't you see the pic of the vette limo with bp4l photoshopped on it?

if you need your broiler cleaned, your first call should be to boneprone, sonofrage will be at your door in an hour.
Son of rage is a made up character according to boneprone himself....

JoesHO
05-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 21 2004, 09:14 AM
Be sure to ask the kid about stealing content from MikeAI, and writing bad checks to Brad "little weasel" Shaw.

are you reffering to the kid named mike?

gonzo
05-22-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+May 21 2004, 08:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ May 21 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@May 21 2004, 10:25 AM

Son of rage is a made up character according to boneprone himself....[/b][/quote]
Depression is rage turned inward.

JoesHO
05-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 21 2004, 11:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 21 2004, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -JoesHO1@May 21 2004, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@May 21 2004, 10:25 AM

Son of rage is a made up character according to boneprone himself....
Depression is rage turned inward.[/b][/quote]
does that effect ones soul.....

BTW KK can you add me to your ICQ...

my number is 174842541

BradShaw
05-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Boneproned bounced a check years ago, but made good on it. He and his wife are great people. Easy to judge someone from the boards only. Many of you should rub your 2 nickles togather and afford to go to a show and meet some people.

Jim
05-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Many of you should rub your 2 nickles togather and afford to go to a show and meet some people

anyone have a nickel? i only have one.... :blink:

Winetalk.com
05-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@May 22 2004, 10:51 AM
Boneproned bounced a check years ago, but made good on it. He and his wife are great people. Easy to judge someone from the boards only. Many of you should rub your 2 nickles togather and afford to go to a show and meet some people.
weasel,
we are all poor because we don't funnel money to offshore acounts like you do. Can you add something to make IRS smile or are you a chicken, teflon dom?

JR
05-22-2004, 03:50 PM
BP4L SEARCHING FOR NEW HOMEY RECRUITS

Detroit, MI – In an effort to build a posse and to reduce worldwide ridicule of their cracker exploits, artificial mafiosos Boneprone 4 Life have decided to hold auditions to gain more homies into their vastly growing empire. Recruiters have been soliciting at concerts and local universities, attempting to lure wayward youth into their network.

The group has begun to distribute brochures and propaganda, outlining the lavish benefits of becoming Boneprone 4 Life. The pamphlet describes luxurious Play Station 2 parties in rented Humvee limousines, a choice of assorted designer apparel, and outlandish get-togethers with some of Michigan’s finest crackwhores and prostitutes.

“Basically, the new homey recruits of the future will take our message to their friends and future generations,” a spokesperson for BP4L noted. “The homies of the future will be the best equipped, best dressed, and most menacing looking homies we’ve ever seen. For all those out there, particularly if you’re black, there is a new home and future for you in BP4L. And really, we are looking for black people. They just look more dangerous and menacing.”

Expect to see BP4L street teams hitting your neighborhood this summer. You can tell it’s them because they never stop taking pictures of themselves.

JoesHO
05-22-2004, 06:57 PM
I bought www.ownedprone.com

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 21 2004, 09:14 AM

Get your facts straight..

It was one check.. And at the time done with spite..

The content was promo content from Shaw's Amateur Beaver.. I was promoting it.. Making over 4k a month on that program.

He told me I needed to take it down those promo images since the images were not only promoting Amateur beaver but setting the whole theme of the site of that which was boneprone.com at the time. The images were indeed promoting other progams as well. Greg found out that the promo content was originally from Mike AI they had at Amateur Beaver and to contact him and see if maybe they could sell me the 3 pics.. They however did not want to sell.

Greg then sold me a new gal to replace "mindy" with which i bought to replace the images with to set the them of my site..

The images were never stolen as you say, they were free promo pics in a program I once promoted heavly, but the whole concept of the site seemed to grow around this one gal. When i couldnt buy the licence for it, i bought a licence from greg to replace her with.

When I was in Europe I later find out my SIC account was closed, even after resolving this.. I then bounced the check to em.. There was over 4k owed at the time and the account was closed.. I wasnt about to pay greg for a content set to use if they were closing my account after i was told it was resolved.. You must have been in charge of things at that time.

When I got back from Italy, we squared it all away and all was fine aftewards.. The account was opened back up, and the check was free to be cleared which it was when i came back to the States..

You are soooo perfect kimmy..

No dirt on you huh?

Everyone loves you..

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 12:46 PM

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Also ive never claimed to be rich..

Im not.. But I do ok.

I dont have to move from town to town just to get a job to get buy.

Im my own boss, I rent out whores, yes whores to bring the BP4L name to throw into your face and push your buttons, and I sit back and watch..

You people all take yourselves and messeage board persoanlities way too serious..

That was the Irony since day one.. From the Icy Hot Stunaz wiggers pushing your buttons to Son of Rage..

You people never left highschool and im just pushing your buttons with bullshit and you all let it get to you..

Stop taking yourselves so serious...

Damn its amazing how people who arent even in the industry like joe are here to tell us and talk about it..

Joe's cool, he has a lot of personality, no problems there.. But in this industry he has about as much substance as one of my fake characters.. And a poor one at that.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Im a pimp..

I pimp whores.. To carry the BP4L name.. Whores arent always women on the street.. No whores can be message board warriors as well.. They make the best whores.. Trying to fit in and get attetnion.. Shows, message boards, webmasters.. Damn the biggest fucking whores.. Wannabes. Always wanting to fit in and bring attention.

All you kids have to pay sheep to carry your banners and shit in their sigs on mesaage boards and hire sales reps and models at shows to carry the name...

I have sheep who pay me to do so.. Im what you all want to be.. The wolf.. Im the mother fucking wolf, and I work people. I worked all of you.. Look at you people and how you spend time out of your day just to talk about me..

And the invite is still open Joe.. I told you youd be good in the family and i meant it.. You seem to be good at whoring and getting attention for yourself.. Let me whore you. Put the BP4l name to yours as I said. It would save me a lot of time in not having to use so many fake characters..

From Grim Shawn going to Sobe.. I get what I want from all you whores before im done with you. Then you are gone.

just like a little whore.

Keep on talking anbout the BP4L name.. Its good for me..

you people are being whored and dont even see it..

Now as a wise man once said...

BOW TO THE POWER.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 01:13 PM

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:06 PM
now after that has been said..

who here wants to be BP4L..

Memeberships are half off for all Oprano memebers.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Serge, you know you want to!!

I have your application right here!!

Lets talk membership dues and make this a done deal..

What will it take to get you into the BP4L today?

Im willing to make a deal that both of us can be happy with..

Biggy
05-23-2004, 05:18 PM
I nominate this thread as a "Pearl Thread."

Mike AI
05-23-2004, 05:28 PM
This thread just became interesting.

I do not know Boneprone, but it seems to me he has created his own cult of personality on GFY. Some people give him credit for building GFY into what it is ( of course what it is, is up to debate).

He has taken posting on a message board to a whole new level, and has built up a network of sheep under him. These sheep go out of their way to make Boneprone look better.

I think Boneprone's power and flock has dropped a lot recently, but he was the top man at GFY for a long time.

Now if he could have only used his flock and his message board skills to make him millions.... if he did that, we would call him Serge.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Serge is the master..

Ive told that to him personally many times..

And it would still be an honor to do it again..

BUt there is only one serge, and one boneprone..

Im not a millionare.. Never claimed to be one..

But im far from poor or middle class I know that as well.

Mike AI
05-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 04:39 PM
Serge is the master..

Ive told that to him personally many times..

And it would still be an honor to do it again..

BP, I admire what you have accomplished on the boards. I see it in the context of reality. You are like David Koresh, without all the guns!!

If you would get your gaming under control , you could possibly be a millionaire. ( that or if you won more! :P )

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:39 PM
And i dint build GFY into what it is..

I helped build it to what it WAS...

Ive been pushed away and asked not to represent there as a moderator there for almost a year now.. Lots has chaged yes.

And yeah it seems like the BP4l has toned down a bit as well.. But I can assure you that I personally have never been better. It has allowed me to work, and work and work.. Not just on adult but on many things..

Ive hired people to carry the BP4L name while I take a break here in 04..

Those people like Grim Shawn have failed miserably and are going to be replaced..

Ive made a promise to myself to cut back in the whoring of myself in 04, not becasue im not doing well but becasue I am.. Im not going to attened any webmaster shows, which i havent since interenext and wont till 05.

Ive been taking a break.. And the dismissal from GFY has allowed me to do so. Yeah im still there a lot, i consider it home still, but not every waking hour is there anymore.. I actually work now..

The BP4L memebers were hand selected to carry the name by me for this brake I needed. But as I mentioned some or should I say one or two people in particualr have failed.

Thats what happens when you deal in the business of whores I guess.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 01:50 PM

Mike AI
05-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Intresting, I personally do not spend enough time overthere to understand all the dynamics.

How did you start BP4L? Was it an idea you had that you implemented? OR was it something that started as a fluke, caught on and you ran with?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:45 PM
But yeah ive been traveling a lot..

Not for biz, but for pleasure with my wife..

My job allows me to do that.. I really dont work much at all.. Thus the time for all that gfy in the past.

So far this year we've gone to the Bahamas for 7 days, Spain, Vancover BC, Toronto, Vegas and NY.. These arent webmaster gatherings.. These are vacations..

We are still going to India, China and Japan this year, and hope to have a baby next year..

Thinks are changing here with me.. A lot.. Taking a break, but dont let it fool you im doing better than ever..

And as for the gambling Im done.. No more.. Been a few weeks or so but im done.

Mike AI
05-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Traveling is a passion for us at Oprano. Serge does more then I, but I try to get out as much as possible.

That is one good thing about this business, is we can arrange our schedules to get out more often then most people.

gonzo
05-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Get yourself a copy of Skype and a microphone and join Joe Tuesday night live... or are you just gonna type about it?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 23 2004, 01:52 PM
Intresting, I personally do not spend enough time overthere to understand all the dynamics.

How did you start BP4L? Was it an idea you had that you implemented? OR was it something that started as a fluke, caught on and you ran with?
Intrestiong... I thought you knew the story how it really started??

Back in i think 98 it kind of started.. As you know I was and am a TGPer..

Back then we had some good sites with good conversions.. There werent many message boards and us tgpers stuck together.. This was before the sleazydream days even..

I made a lot of my cash simply by webmaster refereals.. Topbucks, (then it was called topcash) amateurpages, SIC, all those programs did kick ass in early 2000 and late 90's.. I myself could make about 8k a month off hardly any traffic back then.. You were around in 99 so you know this is true..

Well tgp people know other tgp people.. We had to in order to set up trades and shit.. Well I made most my money refereing webmasters to affilate programs.. I got a reputation for it.. It was as if I was the socaial pipline at one time to them.. ID go to shows and sponsors would joke, hey BP, intduce me to your "FAMILY" kinda like the old drug family netowrks of yesterday, they were here in adult early on..

So I did. Id refererr family.. Big tgp guys.. Old owners of big sites.. I was making about 20k a month for a few years I think it was just off refereals..

Shit some of these sites only paid me 1 penny per every click my referal would send.. Topcash alone I would make about 8k amonth off pennies!!

Thats a lot of pennies!!

So thats how it all started. Before it was a network of sites.. Friends. Traffic.. A "Family" it started from there.. After about 2000 or so it started to die down.. FOr everyone.. The money got less and the gold rush was over.. But i still had a reputation.. And then GFY was invented..

I still had this pull, this aura about me back then, and lens knew it.. Made me moderator.. Then reality started to become fantasy.. Everyone, even if you didnt make money wanted to be family.. I let em in..

Going to the wemasetershows, it just spunout of contorl.. and i went with it..
The dynamic of whoring was created.. Evolved.. Now it was just purely marketing.. In 01-02 I made less money in the biz than ever before.. But everyone fucking knew me..
in 03 I made a big come back biz wise .. And now here we are in 04.. Just relaxing..

There is a lot lot lot more inbetween but thats the jist of it.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 02:07 PM

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 23 2004, 02:01 PM
Get yourself a copy of Skype and a microphone and join Joe Tuesday night live... or are you just gonna type about it?
You see thats the beauty of whores...

I can have the name being out there and talked about and not even be there.. Thats th beauty of it..

We got joe.. Who is literally not even in this biz.. just a personality who is gunna tell you about the biz.. and bring the BP4L as the centerpiece of this event..

Isnt that beautiful..

Why do i need to be there??

You two can handle it just fine.

Ill probably be out crusing in my pinto or what ever you guys think i really drive..

LOL

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:03 PM
I still bring in just under 20k a month profit with everything..

And I hardly work..

I work out of the home, never had employees, never had an office, sleep when i want, and wake up when i want..

Gamble, eat seep and wait for my wires to come in, go to the shows and wave the BP4L hand sign for fun has been my last 2 years of life.. Literraly..

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:06 PM
So when a person like Joesho, who isnt even in our industry is gunna come teach you and inform you and talk about the industry and about me and the family I find it all kinda funny..

Maybe Ill tune in..

Like i said ive talked to joe a lot. he's a great personality. His 420 idea kicks ass.. it really does..

But he really doesnt know anything about this industry. And he really knows nothing about me..

But still I think we should all tune in to learn..

:wnw:

gonzo
05-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 05:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@May 23 2004, 02:01 PM
You see thats the beauty of whores...

I can have the name being out there and talked about and not even be there.. Thats th beauty of it..

We got joe.. Who is literally not even in this biz.. just a personality who is gunna tell you about the biz.. and bring the BP4L as the centerpiece of this event..

Isnt that beautiful..

Why do i need to be there??

You two can handle it just fine.

Ill probably be out crusing in my pinto or what ever you guys think i really drive..

LOL[/b][/quote]
You sure are posting a lot not to be worried about it...

Im not handling anything but the streaming and conenction its Joes show Tuesday night.

It never ceases to amaze me ... everybody wants to sing it....we give em a chance to bring it and you back down.

Dont cry on GFY that you werent given a chance to give your side of the story...and I have NO idea what hes going to say. He asked for the open mic and it has been given to him.

I was just making sure you had the same deal... professional courtesy.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:10 PM
Serge help build Oprano into what it WAS, and I helped build GFY into what it once was...

Thats about all people know about us..

The rest only still the close and real "family" know..

My programers, my people i make money with and deal with everyday dont even go to the shows.. 80% of em dont even post on the boards.

I still have that real family tucked away.. Those who i talk to on icq everyday about money and biz know..

Much of what we do is not really talked about publically.. just as im sure you Mike AI dont talk about all your shit on messages boards pubically either..

Boards are boards.. You cant take em to serious.. Its just fun..
Kinda like taking pics and doing handsigns..

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:12 PM
I can tell you right now and here what he'll say..
And i hope he says it..

Joes a good guy.. Im not worried about em. I like em..

He's gunna expose some people who happen to be BP4L or whore the name for me to be BP4L..

Should be intresting.. Im not saying it wont..

Joesho is sharp.. Ill give em that.
But he's not a pro. And he's not Boneprone..

gonzo
05-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:18 PM
Serge help build Oprano into what it WAS, and I helped build GFY into what it once was...

The rest only still the close and real "family" know..

My programers, my people i make money with and deal with everyday dont even go to the shows.. 80% of em dont even post on the boards.

I still have that real family tucked away.. Those who i talk to on icq everyday about money and biz know..

Much of what we do is not really talked about publically.. just as im sure you Mike AI dont talk about all your shit on messages boards pubically either..

Boards are boards.. You cant take em to serious.. Its just fun..
Kinda like taking pics and doing handsigns..
Why do you need programmer for a link list ?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:15 PM
how little you know about anything..

what exactly do you do?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Im willing to bet my 2 in house programers made more in one month from ME than you did in 6 months..

gonzo
05-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:23 PM
how little you know about anything..

what exactly do you do?
Oh I dont know anything.....

I dont do anything either.....

Im a newbie! Ask Forest.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:20 PM
anyhow im outta here..

Im fucking hungry..

Nice chatting with you guys.. Joesho more power to em..
He's probaly gunna expose some cool shit about some people..

Yes it will be worth tuning in..

And i seriously do need him in my family..

I have a certain person who owes me about 30k....
A certain company..

i think joe would be the person to hire to help me expose and collect.

Maybe on your radio show..

BTW, do you transulate into Turkish and Dutch?? If not the party may not understand.

gonzo
05-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:28 PM
anyhow im outta here..

Im fucking hungry..

Nice chatting with you guys.. Joesho more power to em..
He's probaly gunna expose some cool shit about some people..

Yes it will be worth tuning in..

And i seriously do need him in my family..

I have a certain person who owes me about 30k....
A certain company..

i think joe would be the person to hire to help me expose and collect.

Maybe on your radio show..

BTW, do you transulate into Turkish and Dutch?? If not the party may not understand.
Can your programmer explain to me the difference between a SLIP connection vs PPP?

It confuses me ...

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 04:21 PM
Serge, you know you want to!!

I have your application right here!!

Lets talk membership dues and make this a done deal..

What will it take to get you into the BP4L today?

Im willing to make a deal that both of us can be happy with..
oh my....
"bait them and they will come"...

How come the mighty Boneprone been baited like a child?
;-))))

is that what Weasel taught you? To be Oprano's content??????

you'd do better keeping sucking my wisdom
;-)))

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 04:53 PM
But yeah ive been traveling a lot..

Not for biz, but for pleasure with my wife..

My job allows me to do that.. I really dont work much at all.. Thus the time for all that gfy in the past.

So far this year we've gone to the Bahamas for 7 days, Spain, Vancover BC, Toronto, Vegas and NY.. These arent webmaster gatherings.. These are vacations..

We are still going to India, China and Japan this year, and hope to have a baby next year..

Thinks are changing here with me.. A lot.. Taking a break, but dont let it fool you im doing better than ever..

And as for the gambling Im done.. No more.. Been a few weeks or so but im done.
hahahahahahhahahahaah,
nice to see the fellow board flock master to also be a world traveler
;-))

is that expereince which helps us to lead the flock?
;_)))

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:18 PM

not true....
after giving deposition to FTC,
I realise that people know more about ME
;-))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Serge you always will be the master..

and yeah i did get baited.. But it was fun..

I enjoyed it...

You too get baited often... Its fun.. It s us playing the game we enjoy to play.

But you created the game.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 02:45 PM

Peaches
05-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:23 PM
Im willing to bet my 2 in house programers made more in one month from ME than you did in 6 months..
I work out of the home, never had employees, never had an office, sleep when i want, and wake up when i want..

How do you have inhouse programmers yet no employees? :unsure:

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:44 PM
Serge you allways be the master..

I enjoyed it...

You too get baited often... Its fun.. It s us playing the game we enjoy to play.
I baited no more,
Oprano and Netpond are the only 2 boards I post nowadays.

Throwing pearls in front of the swines is not my forte, as I discovered
;_)))))

BTW, I read some your bullshit on weasel's board about me.

You'll have to answer for that in person, either in Portland or Miami, wherever I run into you first
;_))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+May 23 2004, 02:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ May 23 2004, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:23 PM

How do you have inhouse programmers yet no employees? :unsure:[/b][/quote]
thats a good question..

i guess they are employees then huh??

Shit.. Are turks employees? Or are they just Turks??

Ive never really considered them emplyees, but I do consider them mine..

Hmmm...

Slaves maybe?

Actually i alwasy thought of them as contract work.. But yeah i guess they are employees?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:44 PM

I enjoyed it...

I baited no more,

;_)))))

You'll have to answer for that in person, either in Portland or Miami, wherever I run into you first
;_))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 23 2004, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 23 2004, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:44 PM

I enjoyed it...

I baited no more,

;_)))))

;_))))[/b][/quote]
hmmm. what did i say?

you sure it was me?

refresh my memory?

and i always look forward to meeting you.

IT was me who brought you into GFY rememeber??

But wait... After that lensman got rid of me....

hmmmmmmmmmm

gonzo
05-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 05:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@May 23 2004, 02:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:23 PM

How do you have inhouse programmers yet no employees? :unsure:
thats a good question..

i guess they are employees then huh??

Shit.. Are turks employees? Or are they just Turks??

Ive never really considered them emplyees, but I do consider them mine..

Hmmm...

Slaves maybe?

Actually i alwasy thought of them as contract work.. But yeah i guess they are employees?[/b][/quote]
Ever consider a career in the circus?
I hear those clowns make loks of money on a unicycle.

Balencing while backpeddeling is a skill.

Hey man I lied.... Im one of the top 5 adult web designers.
And I drive a 1984 Dodge Colt...

I wanna be like BoneProne.

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:49 PM

hmmm. what did i say?

you sure it was me?

refresh my memory?

and i always look forward to meeting you.

IT was me who brought you into GFY rememeber??

But wait... After that lensman got rid of me....

hmmmmmmmmmm
I don't remember what you said, something smelly.
I don't have lots of memory cells left in my brains to waste them on useless info
;-)))

yes, it was you who brought me to GFY,
you are responcible for mew wasting my time for over 11,000 posts there
;_))
you tricked the "fucking master",
you ARE good
;-)))

so, why did you run to weasel after Lens threw you out?

what did he offer you?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:46 PM
you can meet me in Portland if you eat sheep at Morrocan restaurant,
we are having a party in Portland at the end of July,
your friend joe will be there along with Aaron and Todd's crew
;_)

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:48 PM
"what did he offer you?"

respect.

ANyhow im not "over there"

I just post there..

GFY is still my home..

I like posting there too it fun and a nice place.

Id like to post here too, but i dont exactly feel welcome, or with open arms..

Kinda seems like im on my own here.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 02:58 PM

cj
05-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 04:11 PM
Whores arent always women on the street.. No whores can be message board warriors as well.. They make the best whores.. Trying to fit in and get attetnion.. Shows, message boards, webmasters.. Damn the biggest fucking whores.. Wannabes. Always wanting to fit in and bring attention.
Funny *you* should say that :yowsa:

Mind if I call you Marlin?!!?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:56 PM
respect.
hahahahahahahaha,
he got you cheap and played you well!

He KNEW you gonna fall for it!

I always taught him that
"Vanity is my favorite sin"
;-))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:52 PM
LOL!!

I dont get the whole 1984 Dodge Colt thing..

Its been mentioned many times now..

Maybe I should tune in to the radio show huh??

You dont really own it do you?? I dont think they are great cars are they??

Am i missing something?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:56 PM

Id like to post here too, but i dont exactly feel welcome, or with open arms..

BP, guess, how many boards took me with open arms????

2! in my entire career:
Netpond when I left YNOT and Oprano,
because Mike just fuckin' loves me!
;-))))

the rest I had to fight for my place under the sun with baseball bat in one hand and broom in another

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 23 2004, 02:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 23 2004, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 05:56 PM
respect.
hahahahahahahaha,
he got you cheap and played you well!

He KNEW you gonna fall for it!

I always taught him that
"Vanity is my favorite sin"
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Hmm i found it kinda strange him being so nice..

Hmmm..

Anyhow im tired of battles.. Im an old tired keyboard warrior as they are called.. lol..

I need rest..

I can rest there.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Besides you guys dont like me here, I dont want to go where im not really wanted.. Im boneprone, not pimpdog..

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 06:56 PM
dont you guys pay per post or something?

I have 40 posts.. What have I won??

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:01 PM

Hmm i found it kinda strange him being so nice..

Hmmm..

Anyhow im tired of battles.. Im an old tired keyboard warrior as they are called.. lol..

I need rest..

I can rest there.
he is nice and licks the same asses he used to kick because he has no choice. Weasel will eat shit if he can make a buck on it. Fucks like him give Jews bad name.

As for being tired of wars, I understand you presizely. Wars are only fun if you win them
;-))))

cj
05-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:04 PM

you have to pay serge for every post ...

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:03 PM
Besides you guys dont like me here, I dont want to go where im not really wanted.. Im boneprone, not pimpdog..
no, we don't pay per posts,
we are after quality, not quantaty
;-))))

as for pimpwhathisname, he is banned here,
we don't tolerate MORONS with no clue.

as for love.....I made the MOST of my money being hated by 1/2 of the big guys and 3/4 of the small ones.

Hate is a VERY good emotion to use on the boards
;-))))

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by cj+May 23 2004, 06:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ May 23 2004, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:04 PM

you have to pay serge for every post ...[/b][/quote]
cj, why do you think we go to Portland?
to C O L L E C T!
;-))

Boneprone and his GFY invite costed me 11,000 posts and wasted life, he OWES me!
;_)))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 23 2004, 03:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 23 2004, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -cj@May 23 2004, 06:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:04 PM

to C O L L E C T!
;-))

Boneprone and his GFY invite costed me 11,000 posts and wasted life, he OWES me!
;_)))[/b][/quote]
Haaa!!

Ok..

Dinner on me one night.

gonzo
05-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:00 PM
LOL!!

Am i missing something?
Ask your 4 Life buddy Voodoo.... dont he got one?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 06:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by -cj@May 23 2004, 06:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:04 PM

to C O L L E C T!
;-))

;_)))
Haaa!!

Ok..

Dinner on me one night.[/b][/quote]
where? I am VERY picky when it comes to food...
steakes, shrimps, lobsters, etc I can have at home.

Do you have any good ethnic restaurant in mind?
Mongolian Grill might do...especially if you intro me to dish washing detail 90% consisting of GFY posters
;-))))

Boneprone
ANd Gonzo..
If you are a designer, and a good one much respect. They are hard to come by..

I once knew another designer who was a moderator of a board as well..

He too was a good designer..

It seems desginers, moderators, and hot heads all seem to be a package deal now days all in one..

Cool..

Did you design Mike's sites? If so damn.. Nice work...

Im looking for a good designer, but im figuring you are probably exclusive, or Im just not elite enough and you cant distinguish board dynamics from biz and you wont work with me.

You take things pretty serious here so it seems.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 03:15 PM

cj
Serge, boner is offering 1 dinner .... you'd better drink a lot of really expensive wine :biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 23 2004, 06:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 23 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:00 PM
LOL!!

Am i missing something?
Ask your 4 Life buddy Voodoo.... dont he got one?[/b][/quote]
did Voodoo and Grimshaw close their board?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 23 2004, 03:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 23 2004, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:00 PM
LOL!!

Am i missing something?
Ask your 4 Life buddy Voodoo.... dont he got one?[/b][/quote]
No..
Not that I know of??

Why?

Is that what Joe says??

Voodoo lived in LA.. He just moved up here last week i think it was..

Voodoo, J-reel and Joesho were all partners on something. I think the 430 claendar..

But Voodoo was not getting paid, and it was voulenteer work in the making so he left..

Who knows maybe he had a Doge back then?? But he doenst now..

Maybe you are confusing him with someone else?? He had a newer car I think when I went to his place last week.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Its Voodos board... Not Grimshawn..

And Voodoo is a good guy..

Family.. Not a whore, but a friend.. True family.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:12 PM
Is having a 84 colt or dodge or whatever bad??

Im lost?? I dont think he has one, but if he does is that bad??

Who cares what he drives?? Did he say he drives something else??

gonzo
05-23-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:14 PM
ANd Gonzo..

It seems desginers, moderators, and hot heads all seem to be a package deal now days all in one..

Cool..

Im looking for a good designer, but im figuring you are probably exclusive, or Im just not elite enough and you cant distinguish board dynamics from biz and you wont work with me.

Me a designer? Hell no!
Moderator? We dont have moderators here you guys always get that confused with GFY.

Hot head? Your just pissed cuz Im letting Joe take the mic over.

I told you I dont know anything nor I do anything. Im a newbie..

Back to this SLIP vs PPP.... you dont mind if I call you Marlin either do you?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 23 2004, 03:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 23 2004, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:14 PM
ANd Gonzo..

Cool..

Me a designer? Hell no!
Moderator? We dont have moderators here you guys always get that confused with GFY.

Back to this SLIP vs PPP.... you dont mind if I call you Marlin either do you?[/b][/quote]
So what are you saying??

you are just another whore??

Not a BP4L whore, but a whore nonetheless...

Whos your pimp? Who cuts your checks and sweet talks you into doing what you do?

Does your pimp teach you cool hand signs?

Anytime you want to whore for another team, you know where to find me..

I need a few more GOOD whores.. You seem to be good..

Much respect.

cj
05-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Marlin, first oprano lesson ... post less and make each post have a point :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 06:28 PM
Marlin, first oprano lesson ... post less and make each post have a point :okthumb:
BP, be careful around cj,
even I don't put my dick in her mouth-
she bites 'em off
;-)))))

gonzo
05-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 06:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@May 23 2004, 03:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:14 PM
ANd Gonzo..

Cool..

Me a designer? Hell no!

Back to this SLIP vs PPP.... you dont mind if I call you Marlin either do you?
So what are you saying??

you are just another whore??

Not a BP4L whore, but a whore nonetheless...

Whos your pimp? Who cuts your checks and sweet talks you into doing what you do?

Does your pimp teach you cool hand signs?

Anytime you want to whore for another team, you know where to find me..

I need a few more GOOD whores.. You seem to be good..

Much respect.[/b][/quote]
SE GURU !!!

I knew it was you!

Ive already told you 5K a month and Ill do a show an hour every week day. Until then...."Whine, Complain, Accept it.... Oprano Radio - Listen UP!"

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:27 PM
BP,
you are outgunned here
;-))

where is your family to bail you out?
;-)))

Oprano razor sharp tongues cut the veins rather fast
;-))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 03:35 PM
BP,
you are outgunned here
;-))

where is your family to bail you out?
;-)))

Oprano razor sharp tongues cut the veins rather fast
;-))))
lol.. this is like a gang turf war or somethin..

Let me piss in a corner and mark some areas or whatever you guys do around here.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:32 PM
I just need to get to 100 so I can get my Oprano T-shirt.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Out Gunned??

By cj and Gonzo??

Please..

I come from a kingdom of idiots that is GFY..

I can handle 3 cj's and 100 gonzos.

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:40 PM
you have 46 minutes to do that

at 9pm eastern Sopranos begin and after that no post counts will be tabulated properly...I SHAVE!!!!!
;-))))

gonzo
05-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:40 PM
I think CJ is working on you a new avatar Marlin.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 23 2004, 03:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 23 2004, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:40 PM

at 9pm eastern Sopranos begin and after that no post counts will be tabulated properly...I SHAVE!!!!!
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Danm you Russian!!!

gonzo
05-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:41 PM
Out Gunned??

By cj and Gonzo??

Please..

You dont seem to be doing too well so far Marlin...

So far Peaches peeped in and busted you in a contradiction of statements in less than an hour.

Me ...Im still looking for the power to bow to....

I was looking at Alexia and Oprano gets more hits than your site....

Everybody knows webmaster traffic is much more profitable than surfer traffic...

Need some grease for that unicycle?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:41 PM
Out Gunned??

By cj and Gonzo??

Please..

BP,
you won't last against cj one on one for more than 10 posts...

this gal handled even togher crowd
;_)))

http://www.sexia.com/gallery/webmaster/page5/cj.jpg

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 23 2004, 06:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 23 2004, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:41 PM
Out Gunned??

By cj and Gonzo??

Please..

You dont seem to be doing too well so far Marlin...

So far Peaches peeped in and busted you in a contradiction of statements in less than an hour.

Me ...Im still looking for the power to bow to....

I was looking at Alexia and Oprano gets more hits than your site....

Everybody knows webmaster traffic is much more profitable than surfer traffic...

Need some grease for that unicycle?[/b][/quote]
BP,
you grossly underestimate Gonzo
;-)))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:40 PM
I know webmaster traffic is more valuable than surfer traffic...

Didt your read my first posts.. I made a living off that.. I know webmasters..

Do you?

Seriously, who the fuck are you?

I deal and see people like you all the time..
They are a dime per 100 dozen at GFY..

You are no different

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 03:49 PM

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:40 PM

;-))))
Danm you Russian!!![/b][/quote]
yeap...but I CLEAN after my mess
;-))
no blood stain on my floor
;-)))

http://www.sexia.com/gallery/webmaster/page5/serge_files/main.jpg

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:46 PM
Not sure what cj's problem is with me..

Never met her.. Never talked to her..
No problems with her so not sure where any of this is coming from.

What she has against me i dont know..
Id like to know.

AS for gonzo, obviously he finds the BP4L intresing, or he wouldn keep posting here or having some radio show about it hyping it up.. He needs the BP4L for his little radio show. I bet it will be the biggest radio show he's ever done..

Just another whore..

You need me.. I dont need you.

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 03:55 PM

cj
05-23-2004, 07:50 PM
>Not sure what cj's problem is with me..
---

You are crowding the industry and making it hard to find serious webmasters who I want to do business with ...

And you are today's Marlin ... at Oprano, we fish for sport, and throw back what we catch ... you'll be back at gfy in your comfort zone before you know it, but can you just stay until we get bored?

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:54 PM

Just another whore..

weasel needs you, we can't care less, we do NOT solicit posters.

We don't buy them with money, pseudo respect, pseudo kindness, etc.

We shoot off the hip and even if there is only 30 of us remain here-
neither MikeAI nor me can give a flying fuck,
neither of us counts on Oprano ad revenues for our living expences
;-)))

BTW,
this is Gonzo whom you never met either:

http://www.sexia.com/gallery/webmaster/page4/fanclub.jpg

gonzo
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 06:54 PM

No problems with her so not sure where any of this is coming from.

What she has against me i dont know..
Id like to know.

AS for gonzo, obviously he finds the BP4L intresing, or he wouldn keep posting here or having some radio show about it hyping it up.. He needs the BP4L for his little radio show. I bet it will be the biggest radio show he's ever done..

Just another whore..

Next you will be telling how strong your pimp hand is...

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 06:58 PM
---

You are crowding the industry and making it hard to find serious webmasters who I want to do business with ...

And you are today's Marlin ... at Oprano, we fish for sport, and throw back what we catch ... you'll be back at gfy in your comfort zone before you know it, but can you just stay until we get bored?
cj,
don't underestimate BP either.

He was able to achive on the boiards more than I did,
I was preaching to the smart ones,
he was able to capitalize on IDIOTS and in the big quantaties.

He has my respect and he never makes me born, and I say that not just because his wife is much prettier than him
;-))))

cj
05-23-2004, 07:53 PM

we could spend all day just copy/pasting your contradictions :rolleyes: very valuable skill to learn - use brain before mouth (in this case fingers) :okthumb:

gonzo
05-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 06:58 PM
---

Go easy on him CJ...hes alrady retired from attending shows...next he will be saying hes retired from posting on boards.

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 03:58 PM
---

Do you take yourself seriously??

I crowd the industry and make it hard for you to do biz with people?

LOL...

Ok you just answered my question...

My God...

Listen to yourself.

Who are your top refererers?? I bet they are firends of mine. And I can assure you I have close friends that you assume crowd the industry whom can certainly outdue any of your top referrers..

What the hell are you talking about?

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Seriuously..

Explain to me how I Crowd the Industry for you and make it difficult for you to find people to do biz with.

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 23 2004, 07:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 23 2004, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 23 2004, 06:58 PM
---

Go easy on him CJ...hes alrady retired from attending shows...next he will be saying hes retired from posting on boards.[/b][/quote]
Gonzo,
EVERYBODY who made enough by now stopped attending the shows.

The crowd of today is rather boring.

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:02 PM

Who are your top refererers?? I bet they are firends of mine. And I can assure you I have close friends that you assume crowd the industry whom can certainly outdue any of your top referrers..

out do in worthless TGP traffic or sign ups?

if cj passes this delicious bet ,
I'LL BET YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG.

ready to put REAL $50,000 on the line????

I'll post the number of my escrow agent if you are,
I am game.

gonzo
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 23 2004, 07:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 23 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@May 23 2004, 07:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 23 2004, 06:58 PM
---

Go easy on him CJ...hes alrady retired from attending shows...next he will be saying hes retired from posting on boards.
Gonzo,
EVERYBODY who made enough by now stopped attending the shows.

The crowd of today is rather boring.[/b][/quote]
Yeah but when you aint got nothin...theres nothin to hide.

Besides I managed to have some fun in Atlanta. I had an invite for you and Mike to go too. Mike got a massage instead.

cj
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 07:00 PM
cj,

He has my respect and he never makes me born, and I say that not just because his wife is much prettier than him
;-))))
So he copied lensman's business model?!

I agree - its a big achievement to turn a herd of sheep into wool and roast lamb ... but finding 21 year olds who are taken with the promise of bling is not that hard.

You could do it (whatever *it* is) if you wanted to give away tshirts, talk about cars and football and bow to lowest common denominator. The problem is you would have to spend all your time pretending to be impressed by photoshopped license plates and big flat screen tv's.

Does being a shepherd bring enough pleasure to go through all of that?

boner, thank you for keeping the sheep in the field :okthumb: it saved us a lot of shearing time!!

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:01 PM
P.S. $50,000 is a minimum because you claim not to be rich.
If you wanna go higher-
I'll be delighted to cover up to $250,000

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by cj+May 23 2004, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ May 23 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 07:00 PM
cj,

;-))))

I agree - its a big achievement to turn a herd of sheep into wool and roast lamb ... but finding 21 year olds who are taken with the promise of bling is not that hard.

You could do it (whatever *it* is) if you wanted to give away tshirts, talk about cars and football and bow to lowest common denominator. The problem is you would have to spend all your time pretending to be impressed by photoshopped license plates and big flat screen tv's.

Does being a shepherd bring enough pleasure to go through all of that?

boner, thank you for keeping the sheep in the field :okthumb: it saved us a lot of shearing time!![/b][/quote]
cj,
he conned ME into posting on GFY,
thoise extra $100,000 I made because of it hearding his sheep was the HARDEST money I EVER made!
;-))

and...YES, being a shepperd is VERY good for a soul and the pocket
;-))

...if you like that sort of things
;-))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Serge you and mike and many of the Oprano people have my respect. Always have.. Even if you guys dont like me or want me here..

But damn.. I always thought of this place as a place with more serious and webmasters, and with people with a better touch of reality....

I can find this kind of stuff over at GFY that cj and gonzo are dishing at me by the boat loads..

cj, gonzo.. Youve made you points and made it clear..

This is your home, and im crowding it.. Dont worry im not here to stay.. With much respect to Mike and Serge, Ill see you all later..

Im Just another Marlin.. Not elite enough to do biz with any of you like cj becasue you cannot distingish the boards from real biz and life..

Anyhow, cj.. You site looks good Ill give ya that.. Its too bad you dont like to do biz with people like me or my kind since we crowd you..

Been to a webmaster show lately? 90% of the people there are a waste.
But I can assure you that I am not one of them..

Think what you want. I wish you would have approached this different. Im always looking for new stuff.

Later kids.. I got sheep to heard over at GFY..

Have fun with the little radio show.. I gotta go wash my Honda Civic.

dig420
05-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 07:09 PM
If you wanna go higher-
he's bluffing. Take him BP :groucho:

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 23 2004, 07:08 PM
Mike got a massage instead.
.....and I got 4 some instead staying home.
I bet I expanded my horizons more than Mike during his massage
;-))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 04:08 PM

Im confused....

What or who do you think I am??

I didnt copy anyone's biz model...

Im lost.. Is this some kind of oprano mind game?

To confuse you till you leave?

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by dig420+May 23 2004, 07:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ May 23 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 23 2004, 07:09 PM
If you wanna go higher-
he's bluffing. Take him BP :groucho:[/b][/quote]
dig, of course I am!
wanna make it more fun and put your own $250,000 for the piece of the action?

with you there,
I'll go to cover $500,000.

CALL MY BLUFF!

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:13 PM

To confuse you till you leave?
hey, it's still 13 mins 'till Sopranos!
;-))))

where you think you going?????
;-))))

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Serge.. Hit me up when you come to town..

Dinner on me..

Gotta run..

Much respect to Serge, Mike and Most of Oprano..

Later guys.

dig420
not my fight, I'm not BP4L :rolleyes:

Boneprone
9 minutes!!

gonzo
05-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:11 PM
Serge you and mike and many of the Oprano people have my respect. Always have.. Even if you guys dont like me or want me here..

But damn.. I always thought of this place as a place with more serious and webmasters, and with people with a better touch of reality....

I can find this kind of stuff over at GFY that cj and gonzo are dishing at me by the boat loads..

cj, gonzo.. Youve made you points and made it clear..

This is your home, and im crowding it.. Dont worry im not here to stay.. With much respect to Mike and Serge, Ill see you all later..

Im Just another Marlin.. Not elite enough to do biz with any of you like cj becasue you cannot distingish the boards from real biz and life..

Anyhow, cj.. You site looks good Ill give ya that.. Its too bad you dont like to do biz with people like me or my kind since we crowd you..

Been to a webmaster show lately? 90% of the people there are a waste.
But I can assure you that I am not one of them..

Think what you want. I wish you would have approached this different. Im always looking for new stuff.

Later kids.. I got sheep to heard over at GFY..

Have fun with the little radio show.. I gotta go wash my Honda Civic.
Awww man dont go away mad.... even Joe enjoyed playing with us. Nobody said they didnt want to do biz....the plastic bling just dont do anything for all of us.

'Sides....calling me a whore kinda made me hard.

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:11 PM

I never said I don't like you.
I said I'll poke you in the eye with my thumb for what you posted about me on weasel's board a month ago,
but I still feed you the best sheep afterwards
;_))

I don't share bread with people I don't like
;-))))

Boneprone
Originally posted by dig420@May 23 2004, 04:15 PM
certainly you wouldnt want to admit it around here..

Hell Serge has a BP4L badge even but he never tells anyone here about it..

Even the mighty Serge would get lynched at Oprano if he wore that!!

gonzo
05-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 23 2004, 04:08 PM

Im confused....

What or who do you think I am??

I didnt copy anyone's biz model...

Im lost.. Is this some kind of oprano mind game?

To confuse you till you leave?[/b][/quote]
Jedi Mind Trick is what Aaron/Matt called it I believe.

dig420
05-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 07:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dig420@May 23 2004, 04:15 PM

Even the mighty Serge would get lynched at Oprano if he wore that!![/b][/quote]
Serge IS Oprano, no lynching here. Get him to do the hand signs and all these guys will be blinging like mad within the hour :wnw:

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone+May 23 2004, 07:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boneprone @ May 23 2004, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dig420@May 23 2004, 04:15 PM

Even the mighty Serge would get lynched at Oprano if he wore that!![/b][/quote]
last time I checked BP4L badge,
I was bitten !

;-))

http://www.sexia.com/gallery/webmaster/page2/sem.jpg

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 08:11 PM
damn serge.. This is getting a lot of page views..

Better warm up the back up server...

Speaking of servers, im suprised none of you mentioned Like Whoa!!

Shit.. All the attacks and you guys couldnt even bring out the legit stuff with substance!!

Come on Serge.. What kind of interns you got here...

Teach them how its done!

Last edited by Boneprone at May 23 2004, 04:20 PM

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by dig420+May 23 2004, 07:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ May 23 2004, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dig420@May 23 2004, 04:15 PM

Serge IS Oprano, no lynching here. Get him to do the hand signs and all these guys will be blinging like mad within the hour :wnw:[/b][/quote]
dig, does it mean you weaseling out on the bet?????

you could have won,
I WAS bluffing
;-))))

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:19 PM
damn serge.. This is getting a lot of page views..

Better warm up the back up server...

Speaking of servers, im suprised none of you mentioned Like Whoa!!

Shit.. All the attacks and you guys couldnt even bring out the legit stuff with substance!!

Teach them how its done!
e-mail me your e adress at
serge @ oprano.com

and we'll eat sheep at Morrocan place with our bare hands, the way it's done in Morroco
;-)))

dig420
05-23-2004, 08:13 PM
I just had to put 175k down on a house in Lomita, doing all my gambling on the real estate market lately ;)

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:19 PM

Teach them how its done!
bringing substance kills the thread.

dancing around it is much more fun
;-))

they have done an EXCELLENT job
;-))

even dig got involved
;_))

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by dig420@May 23 2004, 07:21 PM
I just had to put 175k down on a house in Lomita, doing all my gambling on the real estate market lately ;)
hahahahahaha,
I sold all mine already,
you picked up a good time to play real estate
;;-))))

and NOW I am out to Sopranos,

dig420
05-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Residential real estate almost always holds it's value in L.A., it's really not much of a risk but it's expensive to get in the game. Buying the house is a big chunk, getting remodeled until it's just the way I want it is going to be a big chunk of $$ too... indoor pools don't grow on trees :)

yep, time for Sopranos :okthumb:

cj
05-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by dig420+May 23 2004, 07:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ May 23 2004, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dig420@May 23 2004, 04:15 PM

Serge IS Oprano, no lynching here. Get him to do the hand signs and all these guys will be blinging like mad within the hour :wnw:[/b][/quote]
Good one Dig :okthumb:

Geez Boner, now look who is taking things seriously?!?!?

Smack talking punk assed wannabe playahs (how cool am I?!?!?!?) who spend more time talking about their bling than making it is my problem with this industry.

This industry has too many webmasters ... simple as that. You and all your friends have taken an industry full of business cowboys and turned it into an industry full of tryhards who aren't here to do business.

I GUARANTEE you that my top referrers are not your 'friends' ... we've never played in the same circles & most of my webmasters have never posted on a board. :okthumb:

I'm looking forward to learning who you are and what you do on this week's 'little radio show' ;-)

Boneprone
05-23-2004, 08:27 PM
As for the weasle...

I used to make some good money with him back in the day.
He turned on me on an instant when it came to some images to impress Mike AI.. Understandable..

But Ive always been cool with his employees those who represnt his company.. And he corrected our misunderstanding back in 2001..

I and my wife really love his wife. We were all frineds before they were married.. Ive always liked everything to do with brad. Always respected him... From robbing his booth of pizzas to try and break the ice of tension to showing him respect on the boards..

Known Brad for many years now.. Done biz with and ate his pizzas for years now. Still not close with em personally, but from what I do know now of him I like em..

I do no biz with him now days.. DOnt buy content, dont promote his sites. He has no reason to be nice to me but he is. I think there is a mutal respect there. His wife has really broght him down to earth. In my eyes anyhow. He was never a dick with me, even when I was Lensman's man at GFY.

I got no probelms with Brad. Nor should I. Shit I look up to him and all he's done, just as I do Lensman, and Mike AI.. I know none of these guys personally, but I respect em..

Other than hanging with these guys, and meeting them at shows, and talking to em on boards or icq I really dont know any of em personally. No matter how much biz I do.

Everyone will tell you Im quite differnet in person than I am on the boards,
Quite different when Im doing biz with people than I am on the boards.
And Im quite different when Im away from the PC than I am on the Boards..

The scarry thing is, here and on GFY many people take themselves way to serious.. ITs not real people.. IF it was, what dicks, assholes, bitches and unstable people we'd be..

Scarry thing is many people on the boards really are like that..
One reason Im taking time off from the shows.. Im just fucking tired.

My wife and I are taking the time to travel to vacation. Not to hang out at shows. 2 shows a year now.. Thats it.

cj
05-23-2004, 08:55 PM
in summary, your entire online personality and everything that goes on at the boards you post at is bullshit ... as the title of this thread says. nobody is talking about you personally, we only know what you've shown us. If there's more, like your last post suggests, why not just be yourself?!

You don't have to take yourself seriously, but business is a different matter ... these boards are business, why bullshit on them about who you are? Yes they are also for some fun but too many have gotten caught up in that and forget why webmaster boards exist - to do business.

Why do you feel the need to have a different personality here than you do in life? Why is it that so many people say the boards 'arent real' and yet we do real business here, meet real people and discuss real topics? What is the definition of 'real' if these boards aren't?

I'm the same person on the boards as I am in person - i'm a bit quieter in person these days (not by choice) but I am who I am - good points and bad. I want people to do business with ME based on who I am and what I can offer them. If someone doesn't like me personally, they may or may not promote my products ... but at least they have been given the opportunity to make a choice about who they are really doing business with.

There are a lot of people who dislike me, a few who hate me, but probably no more or less than you - and you've been fake and i've been real. Whats the difference in the end? Its harder for me to run and hide if I fuck anyone around ...

I guess when you provide quality products you don't need to make up glossy fronts for them & when you do real business with people you don't need to make up personalities.

*shrug*

I'm sure I'd like you in person, and you are probably a really smart guy ... but I live in Australia and don't travel much these days, so you either get to know me on the boards or not at all. I'm sure neither of us will be disappointed if we never meet, but do you see my point about keeping it real?

JoesHO
05-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Boneprone is a sharp guy, like has been said he had the ability to do what not a lot of people are capable of doing.

I agree with CJ though, with the talent boneprone has, he could totally take BP4L in a direction that was positive as well as just a good branding tool.

Imagine if the same network of people could be put together, but actually do or be who they say they are.. or better yet not even need to say who they are , but just be who they are. the sheep still eat, or ruin the food ... why not only allow them to eat when you want them to eat, instead of letting them loose to destroy the hunting grounds?

and of course the whole fake mafia reference thing, is something that can't possibly have a good effect on the industry or it's participants( I am not taking a rest, I plan to be here a long time to come! but since I am so insignificant to the industry as you put it, unlike you and just "taking some time off" this bothers me just a little. being in the clubs, I got to witness the shakedowns up close, they were not pretty even for the innocent ones)
I think the trend seems to be moving into more of a corporate stucture, and wishes to be known as such.... ( the same thing hapened in Vegas, with real families back in the late 80's )

you have so much potential, it is sad to see you surround yourself with people trying to use your name all the time cause they are not strong enough to carry their own. ( some of the people doing the BP4L are good people though, I am not saying all of them or you are necassarily the problem as I posed the question... why not do the same thing but be real, and use all real players?
enough of us good ones do exsist.

cj
05-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Gonzo, your point has been well made with Joe. I will gladly accept being wrong in this case.

Joe, Gonzo has been telling me to pay attention - he seemed to think you were a smart guy trapped in gfy mentality.

Its nice to see a different perspective from switched on webmasters :okthumb:

Welcome to Oprano ;-)

I hope Boneprone will drop the act and come back to chat some more too. He was just starting to make sense then he disappeared :rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 09:24 PM
Gonzo, your point has been well made with Joe. I will gladly accept being wrong in this case.

Joe, Gonzo has been telling me to pay attention - he seemed to think you were a smart guy trapped in gfy mentality.

Welcome to Oprano ;-)

I hope Boneprone will drop the act and come back to chat some more too. He was just starting to make sense then he disappeared :rolleyes:
oh c'mon!
I hate BP getting soft and touching inner self,
I like his board personality from the past much better
;_)))

gonzo
05-23-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 07:35 PM

Everyone will tell you Im quite differnet in person than I am on the boards,
Quite different when Im doing biz with people than I am on the boards.
And Im quite different when Im away from the PC than I am on the Boards..

The scarry thing is, here and on GFY many people take themselves way to serious.. ITs not real people.. IF it was, what dicks, assholes, bitches and unstable people we'd be..

Scarry thing is many people on the boards really are like that..

Why be different online that when you meet people. That makes me distrust folks that pull that shit.
You keep on asking me who am I?

Now I understand why you ask your a confused one....what you see is what you get on Oprano.

COme on back and see if you can do some biz somehow. Joe did...

pushpills
05-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Boneprone@May 23 2004, 03:39 PM

then you are a SHITHEAD

if you dont have 1 million dollars with your "cult" following, folks claiming bp4l, etc.....then you are retarted!

you've done nothing with the board fame you have.

sure, neither have i, but guess what, i have other businesses, and i'm only 20 to boot, and i will abuse my fame as much as i can in the future.

i dont know you personally, but if you dont have a million and do all your bp4l claiming bullshit, then you are a failure.

bp4l = bullshit poser 4 life. sorry, but i tell the truth, it's a weakness of mine.

if you need a mortage in the 200-400k range, pm me.

pushpills
05-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 23 2004, 03:52 PM

i'll answer

fluke, caught on, bp did nothing with it, a thirtysomething guy with a caddy and a internet rep. What a winner, certainly one to be emulated.

bp, 8.7% on a 30yr fixed or i can rip you off on a balloon of you like. dont say no to me like creditors have said to you....think about it.

JoesHO
05-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 23 2004, 06:24 PM

Welcome to Oprano ;-)

well, thank you CJ I only want to learn.... but I will always say what I think, even if it is wrong(wich I will admit without hesitation)

But hey sometimes that is the only way to learn something. is to state a position that you feel, and look for the explanation why all side think or see things the way they do.... only then can you truley have some sort of logical perceptions to base your judgements on.

I also think however that , the whole fake persona thing, has polluted the pools of wich we look for business contacts in., So I think I understand what you meant by crowding, and I have a similiar perspective on that as well.

Winetalk.com
05-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+May 23 2004, 09:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ May 23 2004, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 03:39 PM

then you are a SHITHEAD

if you dont have 1 million dollars with your "cult" following, folks claiming bp4l, etc.....then you are retarted!

sure, neither have i, but guess what, i have other businesses, and i'm only 20 to boot, and i will abuse my fame as much as i can in the future.

i dont know you personally, but if you dont have a million and do all your bp4l claiming bullshit, then you are a failure.

bp4l = bullshit poser 4 life. sorry, but i tell the truth, it's a weakness of mine.

if you need a mortage in the 200-400k range, pm me.[/b][/quote]
BP,
grogan has a point here.....

not only you let Lensman make millions off you,
but you also didn't grab millions for yourself.

How smart that was?????

JoesHO
05-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 23 2004, 07:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 23 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -pushpills@May 23 2004, 09:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Boneprone@May 23 2004, 03:39 PM

then you are a SHITHEAD

if you need a mortage in the 200-400k range, pm me.
BP,
grogan has a point here.....

not only you let Lensman make millions off you,
but you also didn't grab millions for yourself.

How smart that was?????[/b][/quote]
He was Busy getting ready to take some time off... it was only a game to him I think he said earlier... amusement to occupy his time with.

but hey , I am no Boneprone... so what would I know anyway...

cj
05-23-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@May 23 2004, 10:07 PM
But hey sometimes that is the only way to learn something. is to state a position that you feel, and look for the explanation why all side think or see things the way they do.... only then can you truley have some sort of logical perceptions to base your judgements on.

If this was shorter it would be a golden pearl Joe, and you hit it on the head what Oprano is about ...

I'm younger than most of the 'kids' at GFY, but most 20 somethings can't see past the end of their own nose ... I like the oldies (cheeky giggle) at Oprano because I don't see the point in making all of the same mistakes and learning the same lessons over and over again. I like that there are so many people here I can learn from.

How is the world ever going to grow if we all go through life the same, all seeking out bullshit material success in the same way, and then realizing just before we die that we wasted our lives trying to achieve things that don't really matter in the end?

On that note ... Grogan, shut the fuck up

masterp74
05-24-2004, 09:08 AM
wow, this thread took me 6 days to read.

dantheman
05-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by masterp74@May 24 2004, 08:16 AM
wow, this thread took me 6 days to read.
hell i just wasted 30 minutes on this beautiful monday morning : )

LadyMischief
05-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+May 23 2004, 07:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ May 23 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 23 2004, 06:24 PM

Welcome to Oprano ;-)

well, thank you CJ I only want to learn.... but I will always say what I think, even if it is wrong(wich I will admit without hesitation)

I also think however that , the whole fake persona thing, has polluted the pools of wich we look for business contacts in., So I think I understand what you meant by crowding, and I have a similiar perspective on that as well.[/b][/quote]
All this from the guy who threatens to beat people up because of what people say on message boards. You are SO cool, Joe.

You have SO MUCH credibility.

Fletch XXX
09-14-2004, 01:41 PM
:P

board fighting is fun

stocktrader23
09-20-2004, 09:01 PM
This thread reminds me why I hardly ever post here.

gonzo
11-01-2008, 05:16 PM
The more things change the more they stay the same.

I guess times are real hard now . . .

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=866132

RawAlex
11-01-2008, 06:55 PM
That thread is a list of people still taking money from the Legendary Liar Company. It's sad to see some of the people in there, I would think they would have more brains than that.

softball
11-03-2008, 12:49 AM
So where is Joeshoe today? I thought he was well on his way to being rich and buying a football team.

DannyCox
11-03-2008, 01:52 AM
I could just smell the desperation from everyone on that thread!!

gonzo
11-03-2008, 07:47 AM
I could just smell the desperation from everyone on that thread!!
I guess Boneprone needs some money to finance his trip.

If you look at this thread and then the boasts hes insinuates in the other one its pretty clear whats going on.

Rcourt64
11-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Oprano is a home for
inveigles