PDA

View Full Version : Meat, you are not alone....

Winetalk.com
05-20-2004, 08:49 AM
Score, the NY titty bar charged SwissRE (insurance company) exec $28,000 for a nite...for 3 people!!!!

Here is the bill:
5 bottles of Magnum Champagne:
@$3200 each!

350 lap dances @ $20 each

food, tips: $5000

The SwissRe exec said: FUCK YOU and goies to court refusing to pay
;-))

When you be planing your NEXT titty bar adventure-
avoid Plas Pigale and look fro New York
;_)))

Meat
05-20-2004, 09:22 AM
Hey Serge, Hows it going: )

Scores sounds bad, isnt that one of Howard Sterns haunts? Thank god the frenchys only got me for 400 bucks lol, if they given me a bill for this much i might have shot someone:(( prob myself:)

What you been up to lately? sorry havent been around, we busy getting a few new things up and running, hopefully end of month:)

Cant wait for the Miami show when we go out looking ofr the scallops with the sperm sacks LOL:))

Winetalk.com
05-20-2004, 09:26 AM
Meat, yeap, everything is relative and you thought you had it bad
;-)))

we are prefecting our social calendar skills,
cooking,
drinking,
and do our dandiest for your visit in August
;-))

thanks God it's not a job but just a pure adventure
;_)))

neilski
05-20-2004, 09:44 AM
See you both is August - God willing.

Looking forward to finally meeting you - Meat - after 7 years.

I'll bring the scallops and oysters.

Neither one of you need to bring bathing trunks - when we go to the secret private nudie resort.

I'll bring the towels - if you are shy.................

fucking cocksuckers

:bjump:

Meat
05-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Hey Neilski, always good to ctachup wth you:) Only bring the scallops if they have the sperm sack:)

Serge, you will be happy to know my cooking improves and even happier to know i put pepper and salt on the stuff while cooking now:) I took your advice and it DOES make a difference:)

Winetalk.com
05-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Meat@May 20 2004, 08:57 AM
Hey Neilski, always good to ctachup wth you:) Only bring the scallops if they have the sperm sack:)

Serge, you will be happy to know my cooking improves and even happier to know i put pepper and salt on the stuff while cooking now:) I took your advice and it DOES make a difference:)
ahhh! spices!

wait 'till Sue intro you to INDIAN spices, your taste buds will never be the same
;_)))

I have no choice but to hijack you and Aga for a nice home meal at our place!
;-)))

I can't guarantee you sperm sacks, but Aga will get the BEST vegetarian steak he ever had
;-))))

is Joe coming?