PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster email list

Robin
05-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Does anyone have a good list of webmaster emails who *want* to be informed of new programs? I'm looking for a totally clean list here. Or a company about to do a mailout to webmasters who is prepared to add our new program to it...

Please email me ( robin@wmhq.com ) if this is you.

Thanks!

- Robin.

XXXPhoto
05-18-2004, 03:07 PM
Robin,

Can email tweet 'at' weboverdrive.com and she'll get your PR posted and will include it in our next newsletter there. Would stop by AmateurMasters.com and post for sure as you have sections devoted to that niche. Dan and them have a newsletter too, I think Brett puts that out. RickM just recently closed Amateur Ranks toplist but he might be willing to do annoucement for you to his old list. Kacy from iCertified runs more toplists than I can count, so she most likely has access to good chunk of webmasters. Various boards have webmaster newsletters they put out and include announcements sections. Xbiz, GG & Jim, Rated Hot, ect... Then there is Dravs catchall email cliff notes version and the Boardpal setup... Hit up Bob at ynot, see if they'd do a story on it for the newsletter there... plenty of places to promote if ya know where to look... ;o)

gonzo
05-18-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Robin@May 18 2004, 01:54 PM
Does anyone have a good list of webmaster emails who *want* to be informed of new programs? I'm looking for a totally clean list here. Or a company about to do a mailout to webmasters who is prepared to add our new program to it...

Thanks!

- Robin.
And then Oprano Plus is availible as well.

XXXPhoto
05-18-2004, 03:28 PM
ACCCK! CJ is going to kill me!!

Good catch Gonzo... :wnw:

Robin
05-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Bloody hell XXXPhoto - that's quite a list!

Thankyou - I am working my way through it and trying to contact those people. I really appreciate you taking the time for me.

Thanks mate - and I *will* try OpranoPlus too :)

XXXPhoto
05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Robin@May 18 2004, 11:48 AM
Bloody hell XXXPhoto - that's quite a list!

Thankyou - I am working my way through it and trying to contact those people. I really appreciate you taking the time for me.

Thanks mate - and I *will* try OpranoPlus too :)
Robin,

I've been known to work on resource sites occassionally... lol... Feel free to give me a shout mark 'at' camz.com

juliansosa
05-19-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Robin@May 18 2004, 10:54 AM

Thanks!

- Robin.
How many you need?
I think I have over 20k webmaster emails