PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Radio - ReOWNED

gonzo
05-18-2004, 03:15 AM
CJ & I are taking kind of a spring break of sorts for the next 2 weeks.
Heres the scoop...

We both have some projects that we need our attention. CJ is busy designing her tail off and Im reevaluating some of my personal business...I need to update the radio site and the new Plus site as well. Plus I have to get ready for San Diego.

Today I went on the air on Darren Austin's show where the topic was "Is the Industry Oversaturated with Radio Shows"

During the course of the broadcast I made the statement that we dont really prepare for our radio show. That statement was only half true ... I dont really prepare for the show in the classical sense but CJ does. If you think the show is in an disorder its not. She spends a good bit of time researching and organizing the show. On the other hand Im playing producer and fighting all the tech issues before we go on the air. And believe me there are plenty of them.

Bottom line is we are taking a break for a couple of weeks so she can sleep late and I can pack clean underware.

What does this mean? Tonight at 9PM EST Im going to do something as fucked up as last Sunday's episode of the Sopranos. Im going to pick a random old show and Im going to play it. There is no telling which one I will reach in and grab out of the big bag either. In case you missed ione maybe it will be a catch up night -- you can also get a perspective on how far we have come.

Heres the twist. I will be in the chat room and Ill drop the call-in line number so you can call in and take control of the show and say whatever is on your mind.

If you dont have anything to say Ill continue to roll the archieve. If you do Ill stop it and let you have the mic. Its pretty simple.

Questions?

cj
05-18-2004, 03:22 AM
The question is, will it be the C show that gets replayed :yowsa:

Hammer
05-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Lee Noga will be my guest today and I'm sure she'll say a few words about C.

I noticed C had some nice things to say about cj on Lee's board yesterday so the C show would be a good choice. Of course Gonzo did say it would be random. :awinky:

Oops, I hear Vick coming to tell me this is the no spin zone again. :unsure:

Vick
05-18-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by The Hammer@May 18 2004, 06:06 AM
Nah not this time he he he :P

Note to self - no drinking tonight

Sharpie
05-18-2004, 10:54 AM
We have now evolved...... RERUNS on Internet talk shows....... hahahahahahaha

gonzo
05-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@May 18 2004, 10:02 AM
We have now evolved...... RERUNS on Internet talk shows....... hahahahahahaha
Ah but its a rerun with a twist ....call in and make it stop!

gonzo
05-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by The Hammer@May 18 2004, 06:06 AM
Lee Noga will be my guest today and I'm sure she'll say a few words about C.

I noticed C had some nice things to say about cj on Lee's board yesterday so the C show would be a good choice. Of course Gonzo did say it would be random. :awinky:

Careful she will tell Tony to ditch you and do the show on his own or with one of the other girls...

Dravyk
05-18-2004, 05:53 PM
First Tuesday evening in two months that I wasn't tied up ... Grrrr! Figures!

... I swear you bugged my house. Again. :grrr:

Vick
05-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 18 2004, 05:01 PM

There's still time to call your dom :lol:

Dravyk
05-18-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Vick+May 18 2004, 06:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ May 18 2004, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@May 18 2004, 05:01 PM

There's still time to call your dom :lol:[/b][/quote]
Cute! :rolleyes: