PDA

View Full Version : WHAT SHOULD I DO............

i_got_cough
05-18-2004, 02:43 AM
my hubby and i got an argument because of a certain guy,, well, i guess i dont have to give all the details, but my problem now is....

How could i gain his trust, he somehow lose it or he doesn't trust me that much anymore......

do help me in these pLEASE.......

gonzo
05-18-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by i_got_cough@May 18 2004, 01:51 AM
my hubby and i got an argument because of a certain guy,, well, i guess i dont have to give all the details, but my problem now is....

How could i gain his trust, he somehow lose it or he doesn't trust me that much anymore......

Im sorry he found our pics over in the bullshit folder. I told Serge not to post em.

Winetalk.com
05-18-2004, 03:55 AM
don't get caught...ever!

never confess....N E V E R

if those 2 failed,
ALWAYS insist that you only did it to confirm your suspicions that he has the BIGGEST cock in the world,
THIS will gain his trust immediatelly
;-)))

pushpills
05-18-2004, 04:36 AM
don't let your conscience trick you into telling the truth, when there's still a chance he will believe the lie.

best of luck. :awinky:

Trev
05-18-2004, 06:35 AM
If you needed to see another guy in the first place you should be asking yourself is your relationship worth fighting for....

:unsure:

neilski
05-18-2004, 07:49 AM
What if anything have you done about your cough?

Mike AI
05-18-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by neilski@May 18 2004, 06:57 AM
What if anything have you done about your cough?
HAHAHA I read this in Al's voice, through in a cocksucker and cunt and I am laughing my ass off!!

I need more details before I can give an opinion about your man. Chances are if the cat is out of the bag nothing will change his mind.

neilski
05-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Mike - I have been LMFAO all day.

The beauty of Al is his HUGE........................fucking eyeballs.

I can just picture him reading the beginning of this thread.

I saw Deadwood last night and he ran into the same circumstance.

A guy comes into his room and they were talking about the Utter guy - transport company and he goes downstairs and a guy says:

"How did it go with Johnny"

And Al says:

"I have just fled my own office in horror - at his FUCKING dim whitedness"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Almighty Colin
05-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 18 2004, 03:03 AM
never confess....N E V E R

FACT. Keep your mouth shut. They will always have doubts.

Last edited by Colin at May 18 2004, 01:57 PM

Buff
05-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by i_got_cough@May 18 2004, 12:51 AM

I need to see a pic of you first. Post one.

PBucksLauren
05-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Hmm sticky situation. Kissing ass always works. Just be honest with him from now on if you really want to be with him. He can eventually regain your trust back. Good luck hun!

Vick
05-18-2004, 03:06 PM
I guess I'm the freak in the bunch

First I wonder what gender is i_got_cough ......

... then I think well you probably screwed up already so ....

threesome

XXXPhoto
05-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Vick,

Now on Oprano there is a post about "getting busted"... Then on weasel's board there is a post about friend who saw his friend's g/f giving tongue to some stranger in a restaurant... Could this all be the same drama?? Where's the smilie with the funky hat, pipe and magnifying glass a la Holmes when ya need it!

Mike AI
05-18-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@May 18 2004, 02:41 PM
Vick,

Now on Oprano there is a post about "getting busted"... Then on weasel's board there is a post about friend who saw his friend's g/f giving tongue to some stranger in a restaurant... Could this all be the same drama?? Where's the smilie with the funky hat, pipe and magnifying glass a la Holmes when ya need it!

Small world!

neilski
05-18-2004, 04:50 PM
First I wonder what gender is i_got_cough[QUOTE]

Could have been......Just as the guy was about to say....i_got

Was when the doctor stuck his fingers under his scrotum to check for a hernia and interrupted the rest of his sentence.......

But more likely ........it was when she thought of fucking Al grabbed her fucking cocksucking cunt and holding on for 5 minutes - and she lost her breath and couldn't finish her fucking sentence.....................

Vick
05-18-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@May 18 2004, 02:41 PM
Vick,

Multiple personalties???