PDA

View Full Version : Revshare Or Pay Per Join?

CuriousToyBoy
05-13-2004, 06:41 AM
It really depends on what you are after...

But partnership is the shit IMHO.

Partnership (revshare) takes time to build, but if you continue sending joins, after a few months, you are gold for a LONG time into the future.

Partnership is all about consistency, consistency, consistency.

You are FAR better off getting 2 joins a day, EVERY day for 12 months, than getting 250 joins in 2 weeks and then stopping.

The cumulative effects of revshare are amazing.

And ALWAYS remember, program owners (just like us at Curious Cash (http://www.curiouscash.com/index.php?rev=gaymoneymachine) basically work ourselves on the same revshare principle - the recurring billing model is the shit, if it wasn't, NO-ONE would have rebilling, it would be one hit signups.

ANY traffic I EVER send to anyone else ALWAYS goes on revshare ... so I practice what I preach here.

As an example, I sent Python a couple of hundred joins on one account, with the last being in November 2002. I am STILL getting checks for several $100's a couple of times a month. No complaints from this end.

In more recent times, I sent several hundred joins to http://www.celebsunzipped.com, on my own account, with the last in late December. With the wires coming through every week still I pay the rent and the car and still have change.

That ain't too shabby.

Another VALID point to remember was that if sponsors did NOT make more money than the pay-per-join offer, they would NOT offer it (I am ignoring the obvious shaving arguments - because the only thing Curious Cash (http://www.curiouscash.com/index.php?rev=gaymoneymachine) shaves is our boys - but i digress !!).

That is simple economic logic.

So if you want the quick fix, go with PPJ, but if you want to build a nice, steady residual income stream, partnership (revshare) is the ONLY game in town.

:2c

Almighty Colin
05-13-2004, 06:55 AM
Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

CuriousToyBoy
05-13-2004, 08:08 AM
OK, I'll cop that.

But at least I TRY to make some effort to dress up the can it comes in with something useful or informative....

Sometimes that works, sometimes that doesn't.

Can't make everyone happy all of the time.

But thanks for the bump either way.

:groucho:

Winetalk.com
05-13-2004, 08:12 AM
the best option for webmaster is .....
pay per click when Serge makes all the counts!

If you were in Sergescash and disagree-
talk now or forever keep your peace!
;-)))

Opti
05-13-2004, 08:24 AM
if you make more from revshare.. just pay me per signup and you can keep the extra profit.

I was told you were bragging about doing 2m on celebsunzipped in a few weeks when you posted the hilton video early on.. is that anywhere near true?

Mike AI
05-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Pay Per Signup is the best way to go. It has always been this way, and will continue to be for the forseeable future.

IF you do not trust my opinion, look at what the big players do. Do they send their exits to rev share programs?

We actually do send some traffic to rev share programs, they are normally single girl sites. We will also send some to friends programs as well. However, we get access to the members area first to see how nice they are, and if they are updated often.

Many times the members areas suck - so why be a "partner" who cannot control anything? Just get paid up front and move on.

CuriousToyBoy
05-13-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Opti@May 13 2004, 10:32 PM
if you make more from revshare.. just pay me per signup and you can keep the extra profit.

I was told you were bragging about doing 2m on celebsunzipped in a few weeks when you posted the hilton video early on.. is that anywhere near true?
#1 no problem.. that suits me fine :D

#2 mind your own business :moon:

EVERYONE got paid.

And that is what means most to me - and should mean most to anyone who wants to deal with me.

:rokk:

Rolo
05-13-2004, 10:46 AM
What about traffic leaks on tours... how much is acceptable when getting PPS vs. Recurring?

Mike AI
05-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Rolo@May 13 2004, 09:54 AM
What about traffic leaks on tours... how much is acceptable when getting PPS vs. Recurring?

There should be no traffic leaks on either. Tours that webmasters send traffic to should be air tight.

SykkBoy
05-13-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 13 2004, 09:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 13 2004, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rolo@May 13 2004, 09:54 AM

There should be no traffic leaks on either. Tours that webmasters send traffic to should be air tight.[/b][/quote]
Like our tours for http://www.bustyamateurboobs.com and http://www.monstercockproject.com ? ;-)

The reason we haven't gone pay per signup is simple: we'd rather spend time and resources on improving our members areas and shooting more girls than watching carders and worrying about having enough cross sells, endless exit chains, email catchers, a decent shaver and spamming to make that money back...
;-)

CuriousToyBoy
05-14-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 14 2004, 12:33 AM
IF you do not trust my opinion, look at what the big players do. Do they send their exits to rev share programs?
We actually do send some traffic to rev share programs, they are normally single girl sites. We will also send some to friends programs as well. However, we get access to the members area first to see how nice they are, and if they are updated often.
Mike,

Didn't you just contradict yourself?

If PPS is the shit, why do you send revshare?

I may KNOW what you mean, but many of the new faces may not.

Without being rude can I ask that you please explain - for their benefit.

:okthumb:

cj
05-14-2004, 07:53 PM
& this thread has been another Lindsay program spam disguised as a business discussion :rolleyes:

CuriousToyBoy
05-14-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 15 2004, 10:01 AM
& this thread has been another Lindsay program spam disguised as a business discussion :rolleyes:
Hmmmm.

:nyanya:

sarettah
05-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Pay per signup gives a much bigger reward, but revshare will get you through the dog days.....

masterp74
05-15-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 13 2004, 04:20 AM
the best option for webmaster is .....
pay per click when Serge makes all the counts!

If you were in Sergescash and disagree-
talk now or forever keep your peace!
;-)))
Can I get into that program? version 2.0 in the works?