PDA

View Full Version : wanna say thank you to your members?

JoesHO
05-10-2004, 11:36 AM
I will send you a box of 65 calendars for $3.00 per calendar.

WOW, that is less than $200.00 per box!!!!

For a terrific gift to send your members as a "TOKE"en of your appreciation.

Showing them what a valued customer , they truely are to you!

contact me asap, because I only have about 4,000 copies of this years version left printed!!!

and remember these are very unique, and run from 4/20/04 through 4/20/05

I look forward to talking with you soon

Mike AI
05-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Hey Joe, it was nice meeting you in ATL.

Thanks for the drink!

:rokk:

Vick
05-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Nice idea, right price

But I still don't get the pot smoking, pot plant, hot naked girl thing (I've smoked pot before, it made me stupid and paranoid - hot girls were about the last thing I was thinking of)

Not to mention you'd be sending your members pictures of possibly illegal activity

Mike AI
05-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Vick@May 10 2004, 11:01 AM
Nice idea, right price

But I still don't get the pot smoking, pot plant, hot naked girl thing (I've smoked pot before, it made me stupid and paranoid - hot girls were about the last thing I was thinking of)

Not to mention you'd be sending your members pictures of possibly illegal activity
Vick I raised same issues with Joe.

Told him he needs to make a non-weed version....

gonzo
05-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+May 10 2004, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ May 10 2004, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@May 10 2004, 11:01 AM
Nice idea, right price

Vick I raised same issues with Joe.

Told him he needs to make a non-weed version....[/b][/quote]
I think that the calendar has them posing with the weed. Im not sure if they are smoking it or not. I can tell you the shots I saw last year he sent me are some very nice looking women.

JoesHO
05-10-2004, 12:14 PM
OK here is the skinny.

1.) I am completely legal to grow, posses, and use Medical Marijuana in the state of Oregon. I have a valid and current license issued to me by the state of Oregon. Federal law has no jurisdiction in the state ( this has been tested in court, and has won on it's merrits in many diofferent cases, including gun control, liquor sales, obscenity cases, etc...)

2.) if this is so illegal, why have the producers of HIGH times, and cannibas culture NEVER been arrested for their promotion of the use of marijuana, or for it's display in pictures?

3.) it is NOT in any way illeagal for someone to give away or promote a picture. it is art, and a protected medium ( or else we would see a ton more prosecutions eh?)

4.) I in no way condon illegal activity, if any of you met me, I think you can tell, I am not just some dumbass liberal stoner in the typical opinion of those stereotypes. and have no desire to get into any trouble whatsoever either, as I have a family, and do not do well incarcerated!

5.) On the 2257 I go above and beyond, and video tape the entire shoots, with a beginning interview, and an ending interview asking the model if she was ever offered, or asked to do anything illegal. ( I do before and after in order to ensure that any reasonable person can infer that the model is not under the influence of any type of illegal drug. ( I have too much to loose)

6.) I use a legal room, with legal props, to take legal pictures! sure it is on the edge for the most typical way of thinking, but still 100% legal... ask your attorneys if you are concerned or just curious as to wether or not I am telling the truth! and I wil gladly show anyone that promotes my calendar, my legal papers at any time... I will go as far to say I will pay for your attorney time to answear that question for you. if I am not 100% right, and not putting you at any extra risk whatsoever.

7.) this a niche that will do nothing but grow... (no puin intended)

JoesHO
05-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 10 2004, 07:48 AM
Hey Joe, it was nice meeting you in ATL.

Thanks for the drink!

:rokk:
The pleasure was all mine man, hopefully we can talk some more in SD
I hear you are one of the big sponsors for that show. I am looking forward to it .

Vick
05-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Joe - it being 100% legal in the setting you describe doesn't mean it would bring heat or raise eyebrows in other places

Bishop
05-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Pot and naked women.. I don't get it.

Most people don't smoke pot. Not that they haven't.. but that they don't normally. Very niche specific.. I don't get it.. but then again I don't get balloons either.. or casting... or enema.. or.. damn I don't get a bunch of stuff.. haha

JoesHO
05-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Vick@May 10 2004, 08:41 AM
Joe - it being 100% legal in the setting you describe doesn't mean it would bring heat or raise eyebrows in other places
This is a good point vick, and has a lot of merrit, as I hear it an awful lot.

But my standard answear is, why have they not put all the stores that distribute high times, or some of the many other weed related publications, in jail, out of business, or even wrtiien them so much as a fine?