PDA

View Full Version : extended stays by Marriot

Winetalk.com
05-09-2004, 06:39 AM
fuck the hotels! I luv this place, it has high speed internet connection, they do your shopping (just give them the list) and include not only breakfast but dinner as well and have full kitchen ....

Nothing is better than Turkish in the morning, REGARDLESS where you are
;_)))

out to Princeton,
see ya!

Hell Puppy
05-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Try Marriott Residence Inn as well....

Same deal with full kitchen, and they'll do the shopping. Free breakfast, free high speed internet, etc. The rooms are usually nice and large, and most are pet friendly if travelling with furry family members.

Winetalk.com
05-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@May 9 2004, 07:07 PM
Try Marriott Residence Inn as well....

Same deal with full kitchen, and they'll do the shopping. Free breakfast, free high speed internet, etc. The rooms are usually nice and large, and most are pet friendly if travelling with furry family members.
hahahahahahhahahaha,
we are talking about the same thing!!!!

Hell Puppy
05-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Shit, I thought you found another flavor of Marriott.... They only have 14 or so:

http://marriott.com/aboutbrands/default.mi

Execustay, Residence Inn, Courtyard, Fairfield Suites....all of those are very similar. And often across the street from each other.

Hilton does the same thing these days, out of their brands I like Embassy Suites and DoubleTree.

Guess the hotel chains all like to have different tours with the same back end. :agrin:

Mike AI
05-09-2004, 11:50 PM
They do the shopping for you???

I never knew that.

sextoyking
05-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Good place Serge.

Everytime I visit my sisters in Seattle, we always stay there.

Love the free wireless connection and the big rooms