PDA

View Full Version : here serge this will even it out

pushpills
05-06-2004, 04:31 PM
GTEL

buy this at 13 (or even 14) and sell at 1 point gain its 7 some % :) should be able to grab that tomorrow, this thing will plummet soon but should go up a few points first.

as mentioned plum was my fav and has gone up 8%

anyway that was my list most suspected to average out 2.5% i still have hopes for monday 2pm nothing is fucked here

just take my top favorite from here on out heh

Last edited by pushpills at May 6 2004, 02:41 PM

Winetalk.com
05-06-2004, 04:38 PM
did it go up 8% before it hit the sell trigger or after?

what is the total overall of your pick? HOW MUCH R U DOWN in $$$ terms and % terms?

let's keep the running total of your excurses in the stock market
;-))

I keep tabs on mine and today I am at the lowest point of entire 2004,
just over $4000+ from 2003 after ALL taxes and ALL expences
;-)))

(earnings of the corp excluded, I keep 'em in the corp 'till year end)

don't be shy and think of Labret who is doing worse than you and just losing his shirt in munies he didn't sell when Serge told him SELL!
;-)))

pushpills
05-06-2004, 04:47 PM
serge plum still aint at the trigger i still think its got 3.65 possibility (3.75 was my first thought...on a 3.25 buy price that was holding for a whole day), gotta watch those monday loads and unloads on tech stocks though, now would be a safe time to get rid of plum with that gain. i have high hopes for that company, or at least high hopes that there stock will bounce around nice portions like it always has.

i'll calculate everything out for you monday 2pm....i aint always right.

i'm a bit interested in GTEL i think its got at least another point gain in it. low cost stocks have always been interesting to me especially pump and dumps like qenc!

pushpills
05-06-2004, 04:48 PM
what did labret hold down too long that you were telling him to sell? acacia?

Winetalk.com
05-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 6 2004, 03:56 PM
what did labret hold down too long that you were telling him to sell? acacia?
muni bonds

Winetalk.com
05-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 6 2004, 03:55 PM
serge plum still aint at the trigger i still think its got 3.65 possibility (3.75 was my first thought...on a 3.25 buy price that was holding for a whole day), gotta watch those monday loads and unloads on tech stocks though, now would be a safe time to get rid of plum with that gain. i have high hopes for that company, or at least high hopes that there stock will bounce around nice portions like it always has.

i'll calculate everything out for you monday 2pm....i aint always right.

i'm a bit interested in GTEL i think its got at least another point gain in it. low cost stocks have always been interesting to me especially pump and dumps like qenc!
in other words, all but one stock were sold at a loss????

pushpills
05-06-2004, 04:59 PM
just a little stagnant

biomarin and acacia were to be dropped immediately on a small loss

plum will pull its weight on the average, i'm putting in GTEL as a last minute addition i have faith!

ever tried to move penny stocks with a few million or is that not up your alley?

sarettah
05-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 6 2004, 03:55 PM
i aint always right.

:bdance: :bjump: :cdance: :gbounce: :cdance: :bjump: :bdance:

:redance: :redance:

:purpdance:

He's finally getting it !!!!!!!!!

pushpills
05-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 6 2004, 02:46 PM

;-))

sure! i just posted this after our yacking about the 2.5% annual.

i wouldn't mind hearing some input on the stocks and on some other ones you guys are following, you'd enjoy some of my picks i'm sure.

Winetalk.com
05-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+May 6 2004, 05:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ May 6 2004, 05:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 6 2004, 02:46 PM

;-))

i wouldn't mind hearing some input on the stocks and on some other ones you guys are following, you'd enjoy some of my picks i'm sure.[/b][/quote]
no, I wont...
you have no clue about the stock market,
you are uneducated shrimp and I would rather wait another 20 years 'till you develop into something more palatable.

pushpills
05-06-2004, 06:51 PM
oh and this is 13 or 14 cents if you didnt look up the stock.

pushpills
05-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 6 2004, 04:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 6 2004, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -pushpills@May 6 2004, 05:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 6 2004, 02:46 PM

;-))

i wouldn't mind hearing some input on the stocks and on some other ones you guys are following, you'd enjoy some of my picks i'm sure.
no, I wont...
you have no clue about the stock market,
you are uneducated shrimp and I would rather wait another 20 years 'till you develop into something more palatable.[/b][/quote]
well we'll see about that 20 years is a long time, we'll talk about stocks again before then i'd bet :awinky: