PDA

View Full Version : I got a Problem !

LittleC
05-04-2004, 05:37 PM
guys,...

I really have a problem - I am getting older and I do not like it !!!

any medication for it ? :angry:

KristianF
05-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@May 4 2004, 01:45 PM
guys,...

Alot of alcohol, lol, I am only 25, but I keep catching myself reffering to HS days, I am saying stuff like, "about 10 years ago, etc." I feel like I am eighty, maybe lay off the liquor, or gey some young polly, lol.

:hic:

TheEnforcer
05-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@May 4 2004, 04:45 PM
guys,...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No matter how many times you post party pics I have yet to see a lady at one of your parties as beautiful as you are dear!! :okthumb:

LittleC
05-04-2004, 06:14 PM
TY enforcer - I was fishing for compliments :P :inlove:

I just wonder why people need to get older.. It really seems useless !!!

Hopefully some wizzkid can implement some hightech chip to keep me young LOL

TheEnforcer
05-04-2004, 06:41 PM
No problem.

With age comes wisdom and I have little doubt you will still be beautiful no matter how old you get!!

dantheman
05-04-2004, 06:44 PM
hey sweety :inlove: you look marvelous! you have no problems :)

neilski
05-04-2004, 08:22 PM
No Probembo.......... Little C

Women - they live considerably longer, on average, than their male counterparts.

See:

Women notice what’s going on in their minds and bodies (at least more than men usually do)

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cda.html...ns-articleId=31 (http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cda.html-command=healthConditionDetail-pt=Conditions-articleId=31)

smootch

Dianna Vesta
05-05-2004, 07:39 AM
Lol- I can’t believe I read this today. This Saturday I’ll turn 46. I was drinking coffee in bed and told my lover that I’m starting to feel old. It’s not my health but those little aches and pains you feel. My body needs to rest more and I’m really looking forward to retirement. When I tell people I’m 45 they say, “No way!” I have no wrinkles and my skin is in great shape. It’s the little aches and pains that make me feel old. If anyone knows a cure for this I’ll be set.

Dianna

LittleC
05-05-2004, 07:44 AM
LOL Dianna -

you get the point ! I am glad I'm not the only one ! I think getting 30 will be my retirement :D

Bishop
05-05-2004, 08:33 AM
LittleC - you will always be young in our eyes.

Trev
05-05-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Bishop@May 5 2004, 02:41 PM
18+ for 2257 compliance :D

Bishop
05-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Trev+May 5 2004, 07:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 5 2004, 07:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Bishop@May 5 2004, 02:41 PM
18+ for 2257 compliance :D[/b][/quote]

haha.. yeah good idea to clarify.. 2257 compliant at all times..

Torone
05-05-2004, 09:21 AM
You poor, poor kids! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :okthumb:

MikeW
05-05-2004, 09:31 AM
LittleC, you are only nas young as a dick you d\touch
;-)))

I felt VERY young in your presence...maybe because I was touching myself
;-))))

Serge

DrGuile
05-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Arent your breast garanteed 10 years or a 100,000 miles?

:agrin:

Im older than you are younger than I am.

Sharpie
05-05-2004, 10:42 AM
As enforcer says "With age comes wisdom and I have little doubt you will still be beautiful no matter how old you get!! "

The aches and pains are only a "reality check" - you are only as young or old as you think. It is all in the mind and perspective. In the long haul - a good mind and good health, is more important than an eternally young body.

Vick
05-05-2004, 10:48 AM
I've got the cure - NEVER GROW UP! :biglaugh:

Actually growing old was one of my biggest fears, it's one of those things you're not supposed to have a whole lot of control over

Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying, and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun ~ JCM

My son and I are Lost Boys/Wild Boys - Peter Pan's men he he he so we never have to grow up

That being said I'm angry with my youngest niece - we've had a deal (which I imposed on her)
She's not to grow up so I didn't have to grown old - well, she turned 16 last month :(

Helpful to never growing up/old - Never losing that childlike sense of wonder and awe
Playing
Having your first child at 39
Staying active
Performing on a regular basis
Trips to Disney World
Knowing your limitations - and sometimes exceeding them
Dating younger women - in the immortal words of Groucho Marx - A man is only as old as the women he feels

Personally turing 42 was the cruelest age - my body and mind started turning against me
Reflexes and hand to eye coordination are good but sometimes the body needs a little longer to recover and the hangovers are a little worse
Luckily I can sometimes still pass for being in my 30's ah ha ha ha

Little C - Your cure ???? Stay beautiful and have fun - I think you'll do well :)

Last edited by Vick at May 5 2004, 09:56 AM

Bishop
05-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Vick@May 5 2004, 09:56 AM
I've got the cure - NEVER GROW UP! :biglaugh:

I'm a firm believer in that..

If a young state of mind is the key to youth then my wife and I have it under control. We had a race last night.. she was running and I was riding the new lawn mower. She won.. hehe

LittleC
05-05-2004, 01:59 PM
thank god for you guys !!!

I'm scheduled for an appointment to do my lips (upperones LOL)

and am thinking about an eye lift..

haha and my boobs can take some attention away from the "getting older face LOL"

but I am much more happy I can say than a few years ago so I guess it has its benefits..

and thank God for "older men" hihi

Vick
05-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by LittleC@May 5 2004, 01:07 PM
and am thinking about an eye lift..

and thank God for "older men" hihi
From the pics I've seen you don't need you eyes done (yet)

I love full sensual lips so ....... if a woman doesn't have full lips I want to draw lip liner on her ha ha ha

as for older men, men are allowed to age more gracefully then women, plus older men appreciate somethings than younger men just don't get and can act on it

Edit - Little C- start worrying when you don't turn men's heads, I think you'll still be doing that when you've been 29 ..... 21 times

Last edited by Vick at May 5 2004, 01:14 PM