PDA

View Full Version : Will You host my email form?

gonzo
04-30-2004, 08:00 PM
A double cockholster move...

Ill host your opt in spam email form if you will send em for me...

// So I can auto download my fucking TOOLBAR on their machine before they are spammed!!///

Winetalk.com
04-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Hooper, getting inventive?
;-))))

gonzo
04-30-2004, 08:06 PM
Greed knows no limits.

Winetalk.com
04-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 30 2004, 07:14 PM
Greed knows no limits.
Gonzo, stop readinjg FTC archives and The Holy Bible
;-))))

Hooper
04-30-2004, 08:33 PM
you're an idiot gonzo. re-read the post without the rosecolored glasses. i was looking for e-mail sponsors ala join4free who would allow me to host their form.

i thought your master didnt allow you to hang out at weasel's board?

Last edited by Hooper at Apr 30 2004, 07:42 PM

Winetalk.com
04-30-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Apr 30 2004, 07:41 PM
you're an idiot gonzo. re-read the post without the rosecolored glasses. i was looking for e-mail sponsors ala join4free who would allow me to host their form.

Hooper,
I am the Master of the Universe,
I am not Gonzo's master.

...and I really enjoy him pissing in your open mouth and you been opening your mouth quite a lot lately. One day when you grow up, you reasses your shooting your mouth mistakes, 'till that happens, I'll correct you on the daily basis and give you lessons in life you thank me later.

gonzo
04-30-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Apr 30 2004, 07:41 PM

Hey bro...will you send me some of those cool rose colored galsses like you wore at the AWE presnetantions? Course Im usually rather coherant so I just want to look like you.

BTW...Im on a budget....can you give me the name of your barber so I can get that $1.99 haircut and .50 shave?

Ill bring my own aloe so I dont get a nasty rash.

Winetalk.com
04-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Hooper, NOW I am pissed!!!

I am gonzo's master and this fucker just moved my thread to bullshit!
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...27b51b9b182954e (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=11448&s=090dda0174f0327ed27b51b9b182954e)

can you interfere on my behalf and ask weasel if he would take him off my hands?

Opti
05-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 1 2004, 10:08 AM
A double cockholster move...

Ill host your opt in spam email form if you will send em for me...

// So I can auto download my fucking TOOLBAR on their machine before they are spammed!!///
Only on the opt-in form Gonzo? That isnt very evil :ph34r:

I ran across a company hawking for email traffic recently that wanted to host the remove form.... where they were auto-installing that canadian made "helpful toolbar" that has been around for a while .... (which Hoopers is probably made from or based on?) Auto-installing on people trying to opt-out of spam email seemed just crazy to me... I think those fuckers must have brass balls bigger than coconuts.

What Hooper has allowed to be done with his toolbar is nothing in comparison to what most people have done with scumware for years.. and btw, as far as I was aware.. most webmasters realised (or should have) that most "free counters" made their money doing stuff like auto-installing scumware, and always have.