PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas?

hotwildmisty
04-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Hello,
I created a couple of freeware x-rated screensavers (with my commercial in it of course) and I'm trying to find download sites that will accept this type of software. Any ideas?
:gbounce:

Mike AI
04-26-2004, 12:19 PM
There are tons of solutions.

They have this thing called the internet, try typing in Yahoo and looking it up. :D

donwload.com might have something as well.

Vick
04-26-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 26 2004, 11:27 AM
donwload.com might have something as well.
You can try dnowload.com too :D

gonzo
04-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by hotwildmisty@Apr 26 2004, 10:58 AM
Hello,
I created a couple of freeware x-rated screensavers (with my commercial in it of course) and I'm trying to find download sites that will accept this type of software. Any ideas?
:gbounce:
Actually...you might havea rough time if its an scr or exe file.
However any kazzaa clone can be used as a powerful distribution point. Email me if youd like more details.

hotwildmisty
04-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Thanks gonzo. Kaazzaa sounds like a good idea. Shouid have thought of that. I did some searches in google to find download sites but it's next to impossible to narrow down... Damn near useless. Most results pulled on NO adult.. yeah.. search engines can be sooo helpful..LOL

hotwildmisty
04-26-2004, 01:20 PM
Oh I zipped the files prior to upload ... so that's no issue

gonzo
04-26-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by hotwildmisty@Apr 26 2004, 12:26 PM
Thanks gonzo. Kaazzaa sounds like a good idea. Shouid have thought of that. I did some searches in google to find download sites but it's next to impossible to narrow down... Damn near useless. Most results pulled on NO adult.. yeah.. search engines can be sooo helpful..LOL
Adapting mainstream stuff over to your own purposes can sometimes yield excellent results. Probably see something on Oprano Plus about that...