PDA

View Full Version : Grogan's Official Stock Picks

Monk
04-25-2004, 10:10 AM
This is the official thread for Grogan to post his stock market buys and sells BEFORE he makes them.

pushpills
04-25-2004, 10:24 AM
i'll put my input in to a joint thread, but like i said before, i'm not a tutor.

my true claim was to beat 2.5 yearly which i do by many times, and thats why i commented in serges thread.

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:32 AM
i'll put my input in to a joint thread, but like i said before, i'm not a tutor.

my true claim was to beat 2.5 yearly which i do by many times, and thats why i commented in serges thread.
ok, that does it,
time to go into admin section and stick your NEW Official name

Monk
04-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:32 AM

backtracking... backtracking.... lol

What do you care if its a joint thread? You don't want to be a tutor? PLEASE come up with a better excuse than that.

You are the one bragging about your % returns.... you should WANT to show all the non-believers.

Here is your thread to do it.

pushpills
04-25-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 25 2004, 08:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 25 2004, 08:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:32 AM

ok, that does it,
time to go into admin section and stick your NEW Official name[/b][/quote]
putting "studmonger" under my avatar is a little too egomaniac imho.

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Monk+Apr 25 2004, 09:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monk @ Apr 25 2004, 09:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:32 AM

What do you care if its a joint thread? You don't want to be a tutor? PLEASE come up with a better excuse than that.

You are the one bragging about your % returns.... you should WANT to show all the non-believers.

Here is your thread to do it.[/b][/quote]
Monk,
will pics of some retard girls do instead?

you know he can post 'em
;-))))

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 25 2004, 09:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 25 2004, 09:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 25 2004, 08:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:32 AM

ok, that does it,
putting "studmonger" under my avatar is a little too egomaniac imho.[/b][/quote]
yeap, and you should retaliate by opening Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan board and put the same title for me
;-))))

pushpills
04-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Monk+Apr 25 2004, 08:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monk @ Apr 25 2004, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:32 AM

Here is your thread to do it.[/b][/quote]
yes that's right i'm backtracking.....i said 2.5 is nothing big at all and i do better, but i also said i'll give you step by step instructions on how to match my last years stock earnings? must have been a lengthy typo.

pushpills
04-25-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 25 2004, 08:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 25 2004, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 25 2004, 08:33 AM

ok, that does it,
putting "studmonger" under my avatar is a little too egomaniac imho.
yeap, and you should retaliate by opening Steve "full of shit moron" Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan board and put the same title for me
;-))))[/b][/quote]
if you think making more than 2.5 intereste is moronic, you aren't the man i thought you were.

not here to piss with you serge, i like you as much as always, i think my posts in that thread were valid and i think if you sink most of your money into a gaurenteed 2.5, you will not clear anywhere near the profits i will this year.

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:50 AM

not here to piss with you serge, i like you as much as always, i think my posts in that thread were valid and i think if you sink most of your money into a gaurenteed 2.5, you will not clear anywhere near the profits i will this year.
are you dumber than you look?

what do I need to get thru your thick scull that 100% profit on $10 investment is worse than 1% on $10,000?????

%%% are meaningless,
you do not live off %%%,
you live off the $$$

...but I do lose hope getting thru your head

pushpills
04-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 25 2004, 09:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 25 2004, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:50 AM

are you dumber than you look?

what do I need to get thru your thick scull that 100% profit on $10 investment is worse than 1% on $10,000?????

%%% are meaningless,
you do not live off %%%,
you live off the $$$

...but I do lose hope getting thru your head[/b][/quote]
yea i understand that, a fucking grasshopper could understand that.

i dont have 10 mill yet, so what you are going to rub this in my face? i'll get there, worry not.

my percentages could have been matched with an investment 100 times the size.

gonzo
04-25-2004, 11:04 AM
Steve Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan ....

Do you STILL think Serge has taken you under his wing?

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 25 2004, 10:12 AM
Steve Steve "full of shit moron" Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan ....

my wings are VERY small and lead statues fall from under 'em rather easily
;-)))

pushpills
04-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 25 2004, 09:12 AM
Steve Steve "full of shit moron" Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan ....

yes, serge will once again change his mind about me, i know i'm not my full self sunday morning.

and if serge wants more than 2.5 annual, the under-wing should be reversed i'd say. :o

sarettah
04-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 10:23 AM
and if serge wants more than 2.5 annual, the under-wing should be reversed i'd say. :o
:blink:

Gorgon is going to teach Serge about the market ??

:zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:

rotflmfao......................................... .. :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 25 2004, 10:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 25 2004, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 10:23 AM

rotflmfao......................................... .. :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
I heard his next project is
he gonna teach his father how to make babies
;-))))

gonzo
04-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 25 2004, 10:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 25 2004, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -sarettah@Apr 25 2004, 10:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 10:23 AM

rotflmfao......................................... .. :yowsa:
I heard his next project is
he gonna teach his father how to make babies
;-))))[/b][/quote]
That green bong is powerful stuff!

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 25 2004, 10:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 25 2004, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 10:23 AM

rotflmfao......................................... .. :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
here si me:
http://www.wyldesites.com/lion_country1/P1101055.jpg

and here is Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan:
http://www.wyldesites.com/lion_country1/P1100948.jpg

pictures worth a thousands words.....
;-)))

Monk
04-25-2004, 11:43 AM
for somebody that comes on the board and brags about everything and anything... we are sure getting a lot of resistance from Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan on posting his future stock transactions...

I wonder why? hmmmmm..... :biglaugh:

Monk
04-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Monk@Apr 25 2004, 10:51 AM
Steve "full of shit moron"

hahaha... good one Serge.... it automatically enters this when you just type G-r-o-g-a-n"

:biglaugh:

Last edited by Monk at Apr 25 2004, 10:52 AM

pushpills
04-25-2004, 11:53 AM
serge what's your point with those pics, neither of us are good looking? tell me something i dont know. :rolleyes:

monk you'll get em,not that you deserve em, but thankfully you wont make use of the info anyway.

i'm meeting my new girlfriend for "breakfast" in 15 minutes i have not seen her all weekend she's been shooting her short film so I can't do much more early morning pissing with ya'll.

pushpills
04-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Monk+Apr 25 2004, 09:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monk @ Apr 25 2004, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Monk@Apr 25 2004, 10:51 AM
Steve "full of shit moron"

hahaha... good one Serge.... it automatically enters this when you just type G-r-o-g-a-n"

:biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
lol is this true i will see below. serge really doesn't like other peoples financial opinions if so.

Steve "full of shit moron" Grogan

frogan

studmonger

Monk
04-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 11:01 AM
monk you'll get em,not that you deserve em, but thankfully you wont make use of the info anyway.

ok...I'll be watching and learning. :hic:

pushpills
04-25-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 25 2004, 08:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 25 2004, 08:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Monk@Apr 25 2004, 09:41 AM

Here is your thread to do it.
Monk,
will pics of some retard girls do instead?

you know he can post 'em
;-))))[/b][/quote]
oh my ol' girlfriend is retarted very nice, i love it when you show no class to me and expect the opposite

you know when you're nice to me i'm always nice to you (and i try to be either way), our aggressive/non-aggressive investment ideas clash....so what?

Monk
04-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 11:25 AM
our aggressive/non-aggressive investment ideas clash....so what?
I don't think its that as much as it is a clash of your bullshit and his bullshit detector.

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 01:37 PM
Grogan,
in case you missed it before,
Oprano is not a newbs board, Oprano is old timers board and oldtimers have much more concern about capital preservation than capital appreciation.

It's a different crowd you got used to on the other boards,
crowd with specific interests which you being not the part of just don't get it.

You completelly failed to take in concideration,
that we are NOT talking about $20,000 portfolios of uts,
the problem some of us face is "Where to park the money in the times of uncertainty"? NONE of us fully invested at any given moment and have money on the side which are waiting their turn.
And for those money, 2.5% return with no risk whatsoever is an excelelnt return.

Talking about risk....50% return on my entire porfolio will have lesser effect on me than 50% loss. You can afford to lose 50% of your porfolio, us...we can't.

when you take everything what's said in this post in concideration,
you understand clearly how ridiculous you are this morning.

Winetalk.com
04-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 11:01 AM
serge what's your point with those pics, neither of us are good looking? tell me something i dont know. :rolleyes:

look at the mature face with intelligence in the eyes of the bull and just out of an egg ostrich...

and this was my point
;-))))

Hell Puppy
04-25-2004, 02:22 PM
I like Grogan.

He reminds me of the guy in middle school that we'd give a quarter each to in order to take our trays up to the dishwashing lady for us. We'd have him pretend to trip and drop the entire stack somewhere on the way....

pushpills
04-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 25 2004, 11:45 AM
Grogan,
in case you missed it before,
Oprano is not a newbs board, Oprano is old timers board and oldtimers have much more concern about capital preservation than capital appreciation.

It's a different crowd you got used to on the other boards,
crowd with specific interests which you being not the part of just don't get it.

You completelly failed to take in concideration,
that we are NOT talking about $20,000 portfolios of uts,
the problem some of us face is "Where to park the money in the times of uncertainty"? NONE of us fully invested at any given moment and have money on the side which are waiting their turn.
And for those money, 2.5% return with no risk whatsoever is an excelelnt return.

Talking about risk....50% return on my entire porfolio will have lesser effect on me than 50% loss. You can afford to lose 50% of your porfolio, us...we can't.

when you take everything what's said in this post in concideration,
you understand clearly how ridiculous you are this morning.
i may have passed over this one and indeed its a worthwhile post, probably the only one of yours in this thread.

serge, i have different values, sitting on your money not earning what you could be with some effort is failing your obligation to those less smart/fortunate. making say 2.5 on 10 mill will pay for most of your livings expenses, but you owe it to your children (honestly i dont even know if you have children or not, i think so because you once told me that this i something in my life i can look forward to) .. your children, the underprivileged, the aids infected etc. you can't sit on your money that can easily be profited on, just for self preservation, you have to do something for others. i will exceed your long term financial goals serge (in time), but more importantly i will and probably already have exceeded your moral goals. i couldn't sleep at night if i was so self-interested as to take 2.5 percent over endless potential, that you could not only use for yourself but use for others, and use the earnings on THOSE EARNINGS to make future earnings to be used for others. sift through my ramblings at your leisure I'm not going to spell/grammar check it I'm a depaul student and my ramblings are worth more than anyone elses solidified spell-checked proclamations.

Vick
04-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 25 2004, 09:14 PM
my ramblings are worth more than anyone elses solidified spell-checked proclamations.
Is that so?

and you spout off investment info

But you don't even own a house

Hmmmm interesting

My house has appreciated more than your supposed investment earnings

but then WTF do I know he he he

masterp74
04-26-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Monk@Apr 25 2004, 06:18 AM
This is the official thread for Grogan to post his stock market buys and sells BEFORE he makes them.
Blue Horse Shoe Loves Anacot Steel

DrGuile
04-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 25 2004, 09:39 PM
But you don't even own a house
He's WAY too cool to own a house!

Winetalk.com
04-27-2004, 04:25 PM
hahahahahahahaha,
this thread was able to achieve something no other threads could:
shutting Steve up
;-)))

pushpills
04-27-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 27 2004, 02:33 PM
hahahahahahahaha,
this thread was able to achieve something no other threads could:
shutting Steve up
;-)))
ya can't silence the righteous

1) i don't own a house, true. nothing on my block is under a mill.

2) i'll post a new thread monday with a list of stocks, call out the times to sell them, and you can see the results.

3) for the zillionth time serge, I can see why someone in your position would take 2.5% insured.

4)

http://www.smartestsearch.com/art/myhairmarch.jpg

Monk
04-27-2004, 06:22 PM
"2) i'll post a new thread monday with a list of stocks, call out the times to sell them, and you can see the results."

In case it is not clear by now... you need to post the stock buys BEFORE you make them and indicate the price you get in at.

Then you need to post each stock sale BEFORE you make them and indicate the price you sell at.

You don't have to tell us $ amounts.. but an indication of what % of your portfolio you put into each stock is also necessary.

gonzo
04-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Monk@Apr 27 2004, 05:30 PM
"2) i'll post a new thread monday with a list of stocks, call out the times to sell them, and you can see the results."

In case it is not clear by now... you need to post the stock buys BEFORE you make them and indicate the price you get in at.

Then you need to post each stock sale BEFORE you make them and indicate the price you sell at.

You don't have to tell us $ amounts.. but an indication of what % of your portfolio you put into each stock is also necessary.
Hes to busy posting that queer assed photo to read those small details.

pushpills
04-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Monk@Apr 27 2004, 04:30 PM

yes i will post the price of purchase, the target sale price, the sell on loss price, and the sale price.

half of these stocks i will not be actually buying as i will be trading certain risky ones, but for a safe bet that'll beat the 2.5 annual within a week, i'll do a full list.

some weeks/months i DO lose money, thus, i will include somem stocks i wont actually be buying.

pushpills
04-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 27 2004, 04:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 27 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Monk@Apr 27 2004, 05:30 PM

Hes to busy posting that queer assed photo to read those small details.[/b][/quote]
it's humorous

ever look at your avatar gonz? :awinky:

gonzo
04-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 27 2004, 05:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 27 2004, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Apr 27 2004, 04:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Monk@Apr 27 2004, 05:30 PM

Hes to busy posting that queer assed photo to read those small details.
it's humorous

ever look at your avatar gonz? :awinky:[/b][/quote]
I kinda resemble KK eh? hahahahaah

cj
04-27-2004, 07:57 PM
steve, was that photo taken in your bathroom?

I see a shower curtain and shower rings ... :unsure:

pushpills
04-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 27 2004, 06:05 PM
steve, was that photo taken in your bathroom?

I see a shower curtain and shower rings ... :unsure:
yes it was taken in my bathroom.

no shower curtains in my living room :awinky:

Vick
04-27-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 27 2004, 05:13 PM

So you don't have to buy the whole block

Just buy half of it :P

sarettah
04-27-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 27 2004, 05:13 PM

I lived under a mill once... Very overrated, noisy as a motherfucker. Living under an overpass is much more comfortable... :okthumb:

Trev
04-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 28 2004, 05:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 28 2004, 05:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pushpills@Apr 27 2004, 05:13 PM

I lived under a mill once... Very overrated, noisy as a motherfucker. Living under an overpass is much more comfortable... :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
Hahahahahah :okthumb:

Me likes :D

Winetalk.com
04-28-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Monk@Apr 27 2004, 05:30 PM

ahhh...before can be a problem for him
;-)))

he is MONDAY quarterback
;_)

Winetalk.com
04-28-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 27 2004, 05:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 27 2004, 05:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Monk@Apr 27 2004, 04:30 PM

yes i will post the price of purchase, the target sale price, the sell on loss price, and the sale price.

half of these stocks i will not be actually buying as i will be trading certain risky ones, but for a safe bet that'll beat the 2.5 annual within a week, i'll do a full list.

some weeks/months i DO lose money, thus, i will include somem stocks i wont actually be buying.[/b][/quote]
no, fucker,
ONLY post your trades,
because in theory we are all winners,
do it with real money if you have any, or just shut your stupid mouth, kid

pushpills
04-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 28 2004, 01:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 28 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -pushpills@Apr 27 2004, 05:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Monk@Apr 27 2004, 04:30 PM

some weeks/months i DO lose money, thus, i will include somem stocks i wont actually be buying.
no, fucker,
ONLY post your trades,
because in theory we are all winners,
do it with real money if you have any, or just shut your stupid mouth, kid[/b][/quote]
regardless of which of the stocks on the list i actually buy, i'll give you a list i'm most confident will average out to above 2.5%

i doubt you'll have any complaints, but nothing is for certain except the interest you were talking about.

Almighty Colin
04-28-2004, 08:25 AM
This is a SURE THING!

I've been out of the market for a while but I'm going to short all your buys on Monday!

Winetalk.com
04-28-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Apr 28 2004, 07:33 AM
This is a SURE THING!

I've been out of the market for a while but I'm going to short all your buys on Monday!
hahahahahahaha,
ditto!!!!

thank you Colin for pointing it
;-)))