PDA

View Full Version : Kerry doesn't own an SUV...

Mike AI
04-23-2004, 09:55 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/stor...4009850,00.html (http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-4009850,00.html)

HAHA I love this guy!!!

wig
04-23-2004, 10:00 AM
don't forget his boat and plane. ;-))

Mike AI
04-23-2004, 10:05 AM
HAHA well the fact is he could not "own" much since he does not make much money, only hi salary as Senator. He relies on his sugarmom to take care of the rest. ( Yes I am jealous!! )

The funny thing is, the house he took a loan out for on his campaign - his 1/2 is worth 6 million. He could not personally even afford the yearly interests, not to mention to principal. Luckly he married a woman who got her money the old fashion way - inherited from a dead husband.

If I would pass away early, someone promise me if Katie re-marries she does not find someone like Kerry!! If so I will come back from the grave and haunt them!!

SykkBoy
04-23-2004, 01:36 PM
The Democrats have a big opportunity to unseat Dubya and this is the best they can do?

RawAlex
04-23-2004, 01:55 PM
I just think this is really VERY funny shit.

Dubya is fighting an unwinnable war, removing your civil rights (patriot act, like the RICO act, can be misused), is holding hundreds of "enemy combatants" without legal recourse, has Saddam "somewhere", found no WMD, etc...

... and the Kerry family has an SUV.

I can see how this all balances out.

Alex

Vick
04-23-2004, 02:03 PM
and I must reiterate

Out of over 290,000,000 people in the USA

Bush and Kerry are the best we can do?

Mike AI
04-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Apr 23 2004, 01:03 PM

Dubya is fighting an unwinnable war, removing your civil rights (patriot act, like the RICO act, can be misused), is holding hundreds of "enemy combatants" without legal recourse, has Saddam "somewhere", found no WMD, etc...

Alex

Alex I see you Candian heritage popping up again....

Unwinnable war?? :lol:

It is people like you in the US who are trying to make the war unwinnable....

Winetalk.com
04-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 23 2004, 09:13 AM
HAHA well the fact is he could not "own" much since he does not make much money, only hi salary as Senator. He relies on his sugarmom to take care of the rest. ( Yes I am jealous!! )

The funny thing is, the house he took a loan out for on his campaign - his 1/2 is worth 6 million. He could not personally even afford the yearly interests, not to mention to principal. Luckly he married a woman who got her money the old fashion way - inherited from a dead husband.

If I would pass away early, someone promise me if Katie re-marries she does not find someone like Kerry!! If so I will come back from the grave and haunt them!!
Mike,
I have no problems taking Katie as my second wife, with ALL your money and move to Utah
;-)))

Winetalk.com
04-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 23 2004, 01:11 PM
and I must reiterate

Out of over 290,000,000 people in the USA

Bush and Kerry are the best we can do?
Sorry, Vick, I can't run,
I wasn't born in USA
;-)))

SykkBoy
04-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Apr 23 2004, 01:03 PM

Alex
The point is is that Kerry is just so damn wishy-washy

Every politician now only believe what they see in the polls...