PDA

View Full Version : 24

Peaches
04-18-2004, 11:36 PM
They aired the show that was supposed to be on Tuesday tonight at 9 and then are showing 7-8AM this Tuesday! :steemed: Bastards!

Did anyone catch it? Did they kill Chappelle?

MikeFold
04-19-2004, 08:15 AM
right at the end, it appears that Jack killed him.

He pleaded with him to allow him the "honorable" thing and committ suicide, but couldn't kill himself, and the burden was left to Jack.

Peaches
04-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by MikeFold@Apr 19 2004, 08:23 AM
right at the end, it appears that Jack killed him.

He pleaded with him to allow him the "honorable" thing and committ suicide, but couldn't kill himself, and the burden was left to Jack.
Thanks, Mike :)

Anything else exciting happen? Thankfully they're pretty complete with the "on the last episode" things

MikeFold
04-19-2004, 08:26 AM
yeah...a neat twist
some girl, who was staying at the hotel, met a guy at a club and they had a one niter...but she awoke only to find that he was gone right around the time the hotel was locked down. She came forward to let them know.

Then it showed the cheating hubby showing up at home, and within a few minutes he was symptomatic with the virus.
A partial print left the agency with 300 matches to try and locate this dude.

They also supplied suicide pills to the victims.

Peaches
04-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Thanks again!! I'm pissed I miss this one :(

Evil Chris
04-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Do you find that this season's 24 is really all over the place?
Last season was a little more focused.

I've missed a handful of episodes this year due to the NHL playoffs.

gregtx
04-19-2004, 06:16 PM
damn.. I just watched the first dvd to the second season... I need to catch up.. but I refuse to watch any of this seasons.. b/c I don't wanna see anything out of sequence.. lol

Jesse_DD
04-19-2004, 06:23 PM
these tv producers piss me off. no 24 for a few weeks then they sneak one up on a sunday against sopranos - dicks!!!

Peaches
04-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Jesse_DD@Apr 19 2004, 06:31 PM
these tv producers piss me off. no 24 for a few weeks then they sneak one up on a sunday against sopranos - dicks!!!
TiVo didn't even pick it up - or if it did, I had L&O picked higher on the list :( I tape L&O at 9 and Sopranos at 12. But even a couple of days ago the DirecTV guide had the 24 episode Tuesday as the one that showed last night - I only found out about it watching the Simpsons on TiVo, lol!

VooMan
04-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Tivo sent out a message to subscribers that because of Bush's speach last Tuesday a lot of programming got screwed up. They inserted this episode of 24 to make up for being pre-empted last Tuesday. My Tivo picked it up (Thank God) when it did it's last update... They are replaying the episode Monday night at 11pm and Tuesday night at 6pm on the FX network, according to the fox website...

Also, if you go to http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/guide.html they have a detailed play by play of the latest episode.

:okthumb:

Peaches
04-19-2004, 11:17 PM
Vooman is my hero! :inlove: