PDA

View Full Version : Clemson Tiger calls home

Peaches
04-18-2004, 11:28 PM
He only had 3 minutes to give me the address, but says just "loves this place". :lol: :lol: :lol: He's supposed to get another 10 minute call this week then all other calls are earned. He wasn't crying though. :awinky:

As far as saving the DOD budget: offer video tapes of new recruits during their first few days of boot camp - all branches. Can you imagine the parents, spouses, ex-girl and boyfriends, old teachers, etc. who would pay good money for that? :P Heck, I'd pay $100+ just for the 5 minute yelling he gets (got) the first time he smarts off. B)

Winetalk.com
04-18-2004, 11:29 PM
Peaches, I sent your idea to DOD!
;-))))

Carrie
04-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Hell they could do a weekly recurring subscription all the way through basic training! 24/7 webcams with sound, polls on the site on who the members think will make it and who won't, pay a little extra $$ to submit your picture and personal ad to the recruit you like the most, another small extra fee to have your favorite recruit flash you some secret hand signal during an exercise...

and for the ladies... GROUP SHOWER CAMS!!!!!!!

Where the hell is CJ?? LOL

gonzo
04-19-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Apr 18 2004, 11:35 PM
Hell they could do a weekly recurring subscription all the way through basic training! 24/7 webcams with sound, polls on the site on who the members think will make it and who won't, pay a little extra $$ to submit your picture and personal ad to the recruit you like the most, another small extra fee to have your favorite recruit flash you some secret hand signal during an exercise...

and for the ladies... GROUP SHOWER CAMS!!!!!!!

Where the hell is CJ?? LOL
Beep..

Im sorry CJ cant come to the computer right now. Shes busy driving them sneaky photographers to deliver more good pics and building Team Bling.
For $5 to my paypal account I will see that she gets your message...
BEEP.

cj
04-19-2004, 12:47 AM
did someone say shower cams!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

I know i've said this a million times before but the shower cams and toilet cams are always popular with my wimmins ... and not to mention for our own personal entertainment :biglaugh:

Peaches, tell him we all miss him ... and where is my uniform photo?!?!?!?