PDA

View Full Version : Hard worker looking for bitch work.

Cool_Flow
04-12-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm a hard worker looking for bitch work that people don't want to do. I can do small things like, search for URL's, add to databases, update member areas, basic HTML, basic Graphics (banners, etc..), reviewing, etc..

If your looking for anyone to do this contact me by ICQ @ 151135729.

Winetalk.com
04-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Cool_Flow@Apr 12 2004, 10:18 PM
I'm a hard worker looking for bitch work that people don't want to do. I can do small things like, search for URL's, add to databases, update member areas, basic HTML, basic Graphics (banners, etc..), reviewing, etc..

If your looking for anyone to do this contact me by ICQ @ 151135729.
did you try Netpond?

They pay 5 cents per post...yoiu can make an easy rent by just posting there.

http://netpond.com

pushpills
04-12-2004, 11:46 PM
if you wan't to earn a 35 dollar dvd player try j-b-m

aside from extensive scripting i do my own shitwork sorry. i'll notepad this thread just in case, how cheap will you work anyway?

Mike AI
04-13-2004, 12:05 AM
Where are you located?

Hell Puppy
04-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 12 2004, 11:13 PM
Where are you located?
Was wondering the same thing. I hate picking up my own laundry. And GonZo wants mileage...

Cool_Flow
04-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Well I do online work only. Sorry no dry cleaning pick-up. I don't really have a set price, but a decent pay would be nice. I would like to get a sales/marketing job for a Adult Sponsor program, or reviewing sites or anything in the area.

Vick
04-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Cool_Flow - Might be helpful if you have a portfolio or can show some work you've done or maybe some companies you've worked with that we might be familiar with

Cool_Flow
04-13-2004, 12:34 AM
Well I don't really have a portfolio, but I did some database work for FreeHugeMovies (Michael) from Triple X Cash.

Vick
04-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Cool_Flow - might be helpful if you gave more info
MySQL? Oracle? What flavors??

Can you show some of your sites on line so we can see what you're capable of?

Maybe some graphics you've done (you mentioned banner work)

Cool_Flow
04-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Well I have a TGP Site @ http://www.macdaddylinks.com.
Most of my sites are just basic quality sites.

I have basic Photoshop experience. I know basic Image Ready. I don't really have any graphics work online.

Sorry I don't have more, but I never thought I'd need any of my work so when I'm done using it I delete it.

sarettah
04-13-2004, 12:58 AM
The age old problem. Everyone wants experience and you have to somehow gain experience to get the jobs and all the jobs want experience and...so on and so forth to infinity.

One good thing about this industry is that you can provide your own experience by leasing some server space and building an empire of sorts without spending zillions of dollars in the process.

Cool_Flow
04-13-2004, 01:07 AM
Not always. Some people try everything and can't get anywhere. Some people are better then peope realize.

Last edited by Cool_Flow at Apr 12 2004, 09:16 PM

sarettah
04-13-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Cool_Flow@Apr 13 2004, 12:15 AM
Not always. Some people try everything and can't get anywhere. Some people are better then peope realize.
Age old problem again. That's when somebody has to go and invent a way to prove hisself to the world.

:okthumb:

sarettah
04-13-2004, 01:19 AM
Here's an idea, corny as it sounds...

Go over to GFY, start some heavy duty drama with one of the big guys (avoid Lens) go after 12clicks or FM or Juicy, someone like that with some really drag down knock out accusations. Guarantee lots and lots of thread views.

Tomorrow, do the same thing with someone else and then repeat on wednesday.

Then sell your sig :)

Cool_Flow
04-13-2004, 01:01 PM
Well It's an idea. :D

SykkBoy
04-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 13 2004, 12:27 AM
Here's an idea, corny as it sounds...

Go over to GFY, start some heavy duty drama with one of the big guys (avoid Lens) go after 12clicks or FM or Juicy, someone like that with some really drag down knock out accusations. Guarantee lots and lots of thread views.

Tomorrow, do the same thing with someone else and then repeat on wednesday.

Then sell your sig :)

Seriously, a lot of those guys make more with their sigs than in with their "businesses"

Cool_Flow
04-28-2004, 11:21 PM
bump

cj
04-29-2004, 01:37 AM
I could use someone to go around submitting url's to resources etc, but it aint really worth that much money ... its basically being paid to surf, get sidetracked, surf some more, get sidetracked ... so its not worth an hourly rate, its not worth a % of results ... you need to provide more info on what you can do and how much you want to earn - afterall, you are the one who wants a job ...