PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who never visits

cj
04-12-2004, 08:27 PM
did you know there's stuff like amateurs section and post your photos outside of this thread?!?!? i don't know if i've ever entered this board without heading straight for the 'main' section.

its a bit quiet around here with all the threads being moved ... i liked 'general' area with all threads in 1 location ... now i never see those threads.

there seems to be a lot less posting, not just because the morons have left but because the regular posters are too scared to put a thread here in case it gets moved ...

it was hard enough letting go of the flat board and moving to this multi threaded thing without having to visit 10 sections to just 'catch up' on the day.

does someone else want to do the board reviews for oprano radio & visit the dark alley threads each week?! :groucho: i'm scared ;-(

i love that this place is going back to its more simple roots instead of trying to copy all the sheep boards, but i feel like we were sitting in a nice room chatting and someone came and put a tv in the corner ...

And the shit stirring threads (GOOOOON-ZOOOOO!!!) are like someone threw a bomb into the middle of that quiet, tv watching room.

We need balance ...

If anyone has celebrity traffic and needs a celebrity frontend to promote through my new 50% rev share paparazzi affiliate program, i'll be in my photoshop room :agrin:

I hope there's something good on tv later!!

sarettah
04-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Hmm...this thread kinda looks like it belongs in the bullshit section to me.....

:nyanya:

Winetalk.com
04-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 12 2004, 07:35 PM

its a bit quiet around here
....and that's the way I like it....
it's abusy time for me with interest rates climbibng up and providing investment opportunity once again.

Do you have a problem with that?

cj
04-12-2004, 08:46 PM
>Do you have a problem with that?

yes ... that's why i posted about it

Sarettah, exactly my point!!!!

Winetalk.com
04-12-2004, 08:49 PM
cj, you don't get it...regulars do whatever heck they want,
everybody else can fuck off as far as I am concerned....'til they become regulars or I take interest in them.

gonzo
04-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 12 2004, 07:35 PM

And the shit stirring threads (GOOOOON-ZOOOOO!!!) are like someone threw a bomb into the middle of that quiet, tv watching room.

Your just mad cuz you missed Mike Hawk telling me and Serge he was gonna step on our necks.

Winetalk.com
04-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 12 2004, 08:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 12 2004, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Apr 12 2004, 07:35 PM

Your just mad cuz you missed Mike Hawk telling me and Serge he was gonna step on our necks.[/b][/quote]
hahahaahahahahah,
ouch, that was funny and we haven't missed the fun because we visit other threads
;-)))

cj
04-12-2004, 09:17 PM
:rolleyes:

no wonder nobody posts here ...

the only 3 posting in this thread are the assholes that scare the posters away ... (not including your brief entrance sarettah!)

the asshole to non asshole balance around here is a little off

enjoy playing amongst yourselves!

Vick
04-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Well I'm a Asshole (Asshole of the Month 2001) http://www.isjustanasshole.com/2001.html

and I enjoy playing with myself if that counts

:P

sarettah
04-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Well, I.m a number contender, so there...... :nyanya:

http://www.isjustanasshole.com

Hell Puppy
04-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 12 2004, 08:25 PM
:rolleyes:

no wonder nobody posts here ...

the only 3 posting in this thread are the assholes that scare the posters away ... (not including your brief entrance sarettah!)

the asshole to non asshole balance around here is a little off

enjoy playing amongst yourselves!
Shit, sorry I'm late.... I was over trying to score me some weasel wardrobe on one board and score enough nickels at the pond to maybe buy myself a soft drink later....

Have to get my swag on, it's the way of the future....!

I dont really care for the folders either. I generally only read one folder on each board, if there's not a link to a thread in another folder, I probably wont both. I've yet to see a piece of software for the web that is even remotely close to BBS technology from 15 years ago in terms of ease of use in keeping up with multiple message bases. So I tend to just read one folder.

However, I dont think that's the primary reason for posts dropping. In the states, the weather is turning, it's spring. We're now on daylight savings time, and people are outside doing stuff. And dont forget this was a holiday weekend.

Peaches
04-12-2004, 10:02 PM
I just read this one board unless I see something on the main site that list on the boards that looks interesting.

But I'm Asshole of the Year 2003 (and I have the clock to prove it!) so I don't know if my opinion counts. :nyanya:

Winetalk.com
04-12-2004, 10:09 PM
another asshole here..me!

...let's keep it among ourselves
;-)))

APTour
04-12-2004, 10:24 PM
I pretty much just hang out in the Poker section (Oprano Poker (http://www.OpranoPoker.com))