PDA

View Full Version : MikeAI - Thanks for dinner!

sharky
04-11-2004, 12:39 PM
MikeAI & Katie -

Thanks for the wonderful dinner last night. Crystal, hailey and I had a blast!

Serge, It was good to see you and the Mrs. again:-)

Dinner was well enjoyed all around!

gonzo
04-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Did you guys go eat with Jeff from Perfection girls?

sharky
04-11-2004, 03:21 PM
lol.. NO.

I got your ICQ, only a little too late.

Jeff ICQ'd me 2 weeks ago saying he would be in town.. and that he would personally write me the $75 check for the banners we did for him 6 months ago.

I still haven't gotten the check...

Mike AI
04-11-2004, 04:23 PM
Sharky - thanks for all the help at the office. One can judge his true friends by their willingness to perform long, hard manual labor!

Dinner was great, company was fantastic.... and of course those peach belinis.... YUM!

gonzo
04-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by sharky@Apr 11 2004, 02:29 PM
lol.. NO.

Jeff ICQ'd me 2 weeks ago saying he would be in town.. and that he would personally write me the $75 check for the banners we did for him 6 months ago.

The invitation for Tuesday night is open to you for the radio show as well. Come help us compile a blacklist and give us radio newbies some pointers!

sharky
04-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 11 2004, 03:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 11 2004, 03:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sharky@Apr 11 2004, 02:29 PM
lol.. NO.

The invitation for Tuesday night is open to you for the radio show as well. Come help us compile a blacklist and give us radio newbies some pointers![/b][/quote]
I'll do my best to show up Gonzo!

The main reason I no longer do a radio show is because my evenings are reserved for Family! I only have time once they go to sleep:-)

MikeAI -

My back is aching... not because I pulled a muscle, but because I haven't used these muscles in years! haha.

The Peach belini's were awesome... I wouldn't have had one if it wasn't for your pink shirt. As long as I sat next to you, I could've drank anything, and still looked more masculine! ;-)

Mike AI
04-11-2004, 09:51 PM
You must be color blind!! IT was a PEACH shirt!!

gonzo
04-11-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by sharky+Apr 11 2004, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharky @ Apr 11 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Apr 11 2004, 03:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--sharky@Apr 11 2004, 02:29 PM
lol.. NO.

The invitation for Tuesday night is open to you for the radio show as well. Come help us compile a blacklist and give us radio newbies some pointers!
I'll do my best to show up Gonzo!

The main reason I no longer do a radio show is because my evenings are reserved for Family! I only have time once they go to sleep:-)

MikeAI -

My back is aching... not because I pulled a muscle, but because I haven't used these muscles in years! haha.

The Peach belini's were awesome... I wouldn't have had one if it wasn't for your pink shirt. As long as I sat next to you, I could've drank anything, and still looked more masculine! ;-)[/b][/quote]
That would be mighty kindly of you Sharky. We uns just wanna learn. Should be an interesting show. 2 points to be gleaned from HBO tonight which apply to the show. [CJ hates when I do this]

1. Its hard to do business with strangers. - Tony Soprano
2. Listen to the Thunder - Wild Bill Hickcock

We will tie em all together Tuesday night but it applies generally in our business these days.

sharky
04-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 11 2004, 08:59 PM
Tell yourself that all you want Mike -- It was PINK!

Mike AI
04-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by sharky+Apr 12 2004, 09:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharky @ Apr 12 2004, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Apr 11 2004, 08:59 PM
Tell yourself that all you want Mike -- It was PINK![/b][/quote]
I have no problem wearing pink, but YOU must be a color blind MoFo.

Do you want to put money on what color the shirt was? I can put it on and take a photo and let the good people at Oprano decide!!

Edd
04-12-2004, 11:02 AM
And I'll second the thanks on the help with painting, Sharky - we couldn't hav got thru it without you!

I got blisters on my blisters :rokk:

Vick
04-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 11 2004, 03:31 PM
One can judge his true friends by their willingness to perform long, hard manual labor!

That includes burying the bodies :P

sharky
04-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Apr 12 2004, 09:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Apr 12 2004, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -sharky@Apr 12 2004, 09:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Apr 11 2004, 08:59 PM
Tell yourself that all you want Mike -- It was PINK!
I have no problem wearing pink, but YOU must be a color blind MoFo.

Do you want to put money on what color the shirt was? I can put it on and take a photo and let the good people at Oprano decide!![/b][/quote]
lol MIkeAI. Did I touch a soft spot?
:-))

j/k.

I know it was Peach.. but is was VERY close to pink!

: :inlove: :yowsa:

Peaches
04-12-2004, 12:26 PM
My brother had on a pink polo shirt yesterday (could have been called peach, but not by your big sister :awinky: ). I suspect he and Mike were merely getting into the spirit of Easter and being jealous of Gabe, were trying to dress up as a bunny :)