PDA

View Full Version : I am crowning myself winner of tonights

clemsontiger
04-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Ate more than GonZo, Hellpuppy, and Richard N. Bush. As far as gastrointestinal problems, only 1 shit and 1 really good fart tonight. Hopefully nothing else ;).

Was a good night though, learned a lot about business from hearing everyone talk. Good seeing GonZo, HP, and Dick Bush. We'll have to eat there again once I come back and then go to Krispy Kreme afterwards for dessert.

Hell Puppy
04-09-2004, 01:55 AM
I'll concede victory....you pulled out a strategy I would've never thought of. Waiting until the table is cleared and everyone else is just chatting, drinking and having coffee.... and then making another half dozen trips to the salad bar. Sheer genius. You are a true chow hound. And if that metabolism ever slows down on you, we'll welcome you as a FFN!

Though you gotta quit asking the people at other tables if they're going to eat their fat and gristle...that's just nasty.

Nickatilynx
04-09-2004, 05:46 AM
Though you gotta quit asking the people at other tables if they're going to eat their fat and gristle...that's just nasty.

Absolutely!!

The correct ettiquette is to walk over with a fork and a shitkicker grin ,spear said fat , eat it , inform them its the " best bit" ,belch (a fart is considered de rigeur in certain states I believe) and then eye up the female diner or the booze (which ,is dependent on too many variables to get into at this time) covetiously , then grudgingly return to your table.

I mean...kids today :)

oh...sometimes when approaching a subsequent table it is necessary to wear your napkin as a western outlaw mask , as you do not want to be recognised as the , now , famed fat and gristle robber that the previous customer is probably presently describing to the slightly nervous manager.

Almighty Colin
04-09-2004, 08:14 AM
I'm impressed.

Richard N. Bush
04-09-2004, 08:23 AM
I was quite impressed as well, you've got one hell of a hollow leg!

Good time, let's certainly do it again. And maybe next time they won't be so stingy with the damn bacon.

gonzo
04-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Apr 9 2004, 07:22 AM
I'm impressed.
He has a future as a fat guy for sure!

Gabriel
04-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 9 2004, 01:03 AM
I'll concede victory....you pulled out a strategy I would've never thought of. Waiting until the table is cleared and everyone else is just chatting, drinking and having coffee.... and then making another half dozen trips to the salad bar. Sheer genius. You are a true chow hound. And if that metabolism ever slows down on you, we'll welcome you as a FFN!

Salad??!! Salad is what dinner eats.

Hell Puppy
04-09-2004, 03:59 PM
I think next time we increase the level of difficulty. Let's see how many Krystal gut grenades he can put away.

clemsontiger
04-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Gabriel+Apr 9 2004, 03:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gabriel @ Apr 9 2004, 03:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Apr 9 2004, 01:03 AM

Salad??!! Salad is what dinner eats.[/b][/quote]
They had taken the meat plate and the red light/green light coaster. Salad bar was all I had left after all the meat I ate.

Peaches
04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Gabe, the salad bar was quite impressive - not your typical rabbit food:

Several different kinds of lettuce salad
Rice and pasta salads
Hearts of palm
Roasted peppers
Smoked salmon
Prosciutto
Tomato slices
Fresh Mozzarella cheese
Chunks of Parmesan reggiano
Huge asparagus
etc.

It was awesome :)

HP, Krystals - I've seen him put down a pretty decent amount of those too. Eventually it will catch up with him..... :awinky:

Richard N. Bush
04-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Ahh, the popular Krystal challenge. I suck at that particular game, but I'll give it a shot anyway. If nothing else it's a lot of fun to watch the winner. :blink:

gonzo
04-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Richard N. Bush@Apr 9 2004, 08:14 PM
Ahh, the popular Krystal challenge. I suck at that particular game, but I'll give it a shot anyway. If nothing else it's a lot of fun to watch the winner. :blink:
You just like the smell!

Hell Puppy
04-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Richard N. Bush@Apr 9 2004, 08:14 PM

We could bring the slime master out of retirement if we need a ringer. He still more or less runs a couple of sites for us, so he has eligibility....

Definitely an event where everyone needs to drive in separate vehicles....

gonzo
04-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Apr 9 2004, 08:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Apr 9 2004, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Richard N. Bush@Apr 9 2004, 08:14 PM

We could bring the slime master out of retirement if we need a ringer. He still more or less runs a couple of sites for us, so he has eligibility....

Definitely an event where everyone needs to drive in separate vehicles....[/b][/quote]
Now Peaches Jr. has really done it. bring forth the master of the SpicTang!

Scum?

Slime!

cj
04-10-2004, 03:48 AM
I notice that CT started this thread, & that the others sheepishly responded ...

good to see the Atlanta Cartell humbled ... if only for a few minutes before the pride saving "lets get more of us fat guys together and try again - this time we'll get 'im"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I once ate 13 bowls of ice cream after a several plates of main course at a buffet restaurant ... what i'd give now to just be able to eat 1 bowl of icecream that's not made from soy :(

good job CT
:wnw:

gonzo
04-10-2004, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 10 2004, 02:56 AM
I notice that CT started this thread, & that the others sheepishly responded ...

good to see the Atlanta Cartell humbled ... if only for a few minutes before the pride saving "lets get more of us fat guys together and try again - this time we'll get 'im"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I once ate 13 bowls of ice cream after a several plates of main course at a buffet restaurant ... what i'd give now to just be able to eat 1 bowl of icecream that's not made from soy :(

good job CT
No pride shaving here but if you really want to know the truth of the matter...he wasnt the real winner.

I sat next to WIG and if they brought it he ate it...and nailed a massive salad and half a bottle of wine and 2 double expressos with a shot of Sambucca in them.

He didnt even get up to go to the bathroom ONCE!

cj
04-10-2004, 07:57 AM
stage 2 ... denial

:rolleyes:

wig
04-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 10 2004, 03:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 10 2004, 03:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Apr 10 2004, 02:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

good job CT
No pride shaving here but if you really want to know the truth of the matter...he wasnt the real winner.

I sat next to WIG and if they brought it he ate it...and nailed a massive salad and half a bottle of wine and 2 double expressos with a shot of Sambucca in them.

He didnt even get up to go to the bathroom ONCE![/b][/quote]
I'll accept honorary mention. :P

I have to admit though.... the next day was rough. felt like i had a bowling ball in my gut!

It was fun and it was good to meet Hell Puppy and Dick Bush! :D

Off to build a cross tie wall. Enjoy your Saturday.

Peaches
04-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 10 2004, 04:56 AM

He didnt even get up to go to the bathroom ONCE!
I think CT and Wig were neck and neck, minus the booze....until CT hit the salad bar again. B)

But the two skinny guys certainly overtook the FFNs :nyanya:

Peaches
04-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by wig@Apr 10 2004, 08:42 AM
Off to build a cross tie wall. Enjoy your Saturday.
Good day for it :) Yesterday was awesome - went hiking around Ft. Mtn and then FINALLY went to the Big Woody. We'll let the rest of the board have fun guessing about that one..... :P

(but it's not as fun as it might sound.....)

I was VERY impressed though! :okthumb:

Richard N. Bush
04-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Ice Cream challenge, now there's something I could kick anyones ass in.

Hell Puppy
04-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Richard N. Bush@Apr 10 2004, 08:52 AM
Ice Cream challenge, now there's something I could kick anyones ass in.
I'll testify!

I do NOT recommend throwing down against dickinbush on anything involving ice cream or bacon....

Vick
04-10-2004, 03:37 PM
What about bacon ice cream?

Hell Puppy
04-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 10 2004, 02:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

good job CT
Ahhhh CJ...

I would've thought by your association with one of our senior members, you'd be beginning to understand FFNs by now....

We're fat fucking nobodies, we have no pride to hurt.

For us, wolfing down a couple or three pounds of red meat is just a normal meal. We had a good time, good company, good conversations and a good meal.

And win or lose, we knew we'd get the satisfaction of knowing the skinny boys would be feeling that meal for at least the next 18-24 hours. And I dont even wanna think about what happened when it passed.... :o

Meanwhile, had we not closed the place down chatting and got out of there before it closed, the FFNs would've been at the Disco Krispy Kreme in Buckheads having some doughnuts for dessert.

gonzo
04-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Apr 10 2004, 02:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Apr 10 2004, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Apr 10 2004, 02:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

good job CT
Ahhhh CJ...

I would've thought by your association with one of our senior members, you'd be beginning to understand FFNs by now....

We're fat fucking nobodies, we have no pride to hurt.

For us, wolfing down a couple or three pounds of red meat is just a normal meal. We had a good time, good company, good conversations and a good meal.

And win or lose, we knew we'd get the satisfaction of knowing the skinny boys would be feeling that meal for at least the next 18-24 hours. And I dont even wanna think about what happened when it passed.... :o

Meanwhile, had we not closed the place down chatting and got out of there before it closed, the FFNs would've been at the Disco Krispy Kreme in Buckheads having some doughnuts for dessert.[/b][/quote]
Youll have to forgive CJ. Shes kinda blinded this week by the glory of all that Celebrity Bling!

cj
04-10-2004, 07:54 PM
HP, all that is well and good ... but it doesn't change 1 thing ...

YOU LOST!!!!

:lol:

Peaches
04-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 10 2004, 08:02 PM

YOU LOST!!!!

Nooooo - the FFN's won - THEY got to spend an evening with the Ellijay Cartel. B)

Hell Puppy
04-11-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 10 2004, 07:02 PM

YOU LOST!!!!

You angling for a drinking contest next time you're in the states? :stout:

Bishop
04-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Wow CT won the eating contest huh? That is very impressive! I thought for sure the FFN's years of experience and increased storage compacity would win out.