Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 02:48 PM
anybody have any idea?

TheEnforcer
04-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Men are pigs?? :P

JR
04-07-2004, 02:56 PM
i believe that mens needs are more mechanical and womens needs are more emotional.

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by JR@Apr 7 2004, 02:04 PM
i believe that mens needs are more mechanical and womens needs are more emotional.
I beleive men have lots of sperms, women only have one egg,
they have no choice but to be chosy
;-)))

pushpills
04-07-2004, 03:24 PM
because women are hit on more than guys are, they have more choices for the most part.

JR
04-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 7 2004, 11:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 7 2004, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JR@Apr 7 2004, 02:04 PM
;-)))[/b][/quote]
i think that would support the idea that from an evolutionary/biological standpoint, a woman would naturally look for the best mate... a man would look for as many mates as possible.

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by JR+Apr 7 2004, 02:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Apr 7 2004, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--JR@Apr 7 2004, 02:04 PM
;-)))
i think that would support the idea that from an evolutionary/biological standpoint, a woman would naturally look for the best mate... a man would look for as many mates as possible.[/b][/quote]
we have to....we are the responcible ones, looking after the interests of Human Civilkization
;-)))

JR
04-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:35 AM

we have to....we are the responcible ones, looking after the interests of Human Civilkization
;-)))
your not getting ready to invade Syria are you?

Mike AI
04-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Serge I think you are right. Women can only have a limited amount of children, where as men can father infinant amount of children. It is simple biology.

Of course women, especially attractive ones CAN be picky....

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by JR+Apr 7 2004, 02:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Apr 7 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:35 AM

;-)))
your not getting ready to invade Syria are you?[/b][/quote]
no, I am not, I only trying to figure out WHY my wife doesn't wanna go to Trap no more?
;-)))

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 7 2004, 02:43 PM
Serge I think you are right. Women can only have a limited amount of children, where as men can father infinant amount of children. It is simple biology.

..and those who are NOT attractive, can be sure that no picky men would hit 'em
;-)))

JR
04-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 7 2004, 11:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 7 2004, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Apr 7 2004, 02:43 PM

;-)))[/b][/quote]
publically, there are lots of "picky" men.

privately, there are almost no "picky" men.

our biology demands we fuck. it does not always demand who or what.

:P

Mike AI
04-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by JR+Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Apr 7 2004, 02:43 PM

;-)))

:P[/b][/quote]
That is correct sir.

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by JR+Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:47 AM

;-)))

:P[/b][/quote]
true, b u t...TAIL, NO TAIL,
this is where I draw the line
;-))

JR
04-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 7 2004, 12:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 7 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -JR@Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:47 AM

;-)))

;-))[/b][/quote]

thats not what R_n says.

http://www.pleasurelabs.com/pics/with_tail.jpg

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JR+Apr 7 2004, 03:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Apr 7 2004, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by -JR@Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:47 AM

;-)))

;-))

thats not what R_n says.

http://www.pleasurelabs.com/pics/with_tail.jpg[/b][/quote]
if Ron's flash haven't made Oprano over $500,000 in publicity,
(kinda like Jews objecting passions of Christ)
I'd call him out
;-))

Peaches
04-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 02:56 PM
anybody have any idea?
Because we can be :)

You know the old saying:

A man asks 100 women for sex and one say yes.
A woman asks 100 men for sex and one says no.

And no matter how fat, ugly, stupid, or personality impaired a woman is, she will ALWAYS find a man to have sex with her. Don't ask me how I know this is true. :rolleyes:

Rolo
04-07-2004, 05:49 PM
I don´t think women give men enough credit, because of us, women can always score - no matter how they look or how their personality is.

I mean with most women, a man is either a "possible fuck" or a "no way in hell will I ever touch him", while most men have several (endless?) categories for women:

• She is a Goddess... I will declare war with any man or nation standing between me and her.
:wnw:

too...

• She is beautiful... this is maybe my only chance to ever improve my genepool.
:rokk:

and it continues too...

• She is average... but she might make me a happy man.
:)

and still we men can create more categories as we see fit...

• She is not attractive... however if you look at her from her left side, then she is alright.
:unsure:

But it doesn´t stop there...

• She is ugly... its ok - atleast I can always brag about it to my friends.
B)

And if we should ever meet the most ugly woman alive with the worst personality in the world...

• She is extremly ugly... however its 3am, I´m dead drunk, all my friends have gone home - who will ever know?
:hic:

Hell Puppy
04-07-2004, 05:59 PM
This is simple.

Women have a monopoly on the world's supply of pussy. So they can be as picky as they want.

Winetalk.com
04-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 7 2004, 05:07 PM
This is simple.

Women have a monopoly on the world's supply of pussy. So they can be as picky as they want.
guys in San Fransisco would disagree...they found alternative supply\;-p)))

pushpills
04-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 7 2004, 06:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 7 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Apr 7 2004, 05:07 PM
This is simple.

guys in San Fransisco would disagree...they found alternative supply\;-p)))[/b][/quote]
heheh

yep, :moon: :matey: s need not worry about womens stranglehold on the vagina market.

Kt Doodles
04-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Serge -

when it comes to sex and women being picky with what men they fuck...

perhaps it is cause we (as women) have a MUCH bigger selection of toys and whatnot..that feel JUST like a man.

whereas ...those little fake pussies don't do justice to what you guys are wanting....

;-) just a thought.

Winetalk.com
04-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Kt Doodles@Apr 8 2004, 05:06 PM
Serge -

perhaps it is cause we (as women) have a MUCH bigger selection of toys and whatnot..that feel JUST like a man.

whereas ...those little fake pussies don't do justice to what you guys are wanting....

;-) just a thought.
Katie,
my hands is my best toy,
I've been practicing since I was 12,
I have black belt in it, I don't need no fake pussy!
;-)))

cj
04-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Kt Doodles@Apr 8 2004, 05:06 PM
Serge -

;-) just a thought.
so true!!!!
:rokk:

pushpills
04-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by cj+Apr 8 2004, 05:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Apr 8 2004, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Kt Doodles@Apr 8 2004, 05:06 PM
Serge -

;-) just a thought.
so true!!!!
:rokk:[/b][/quote]
i didn't need to hear that :(

you'll never hear a woman thats been with me say their dildo is as good as or better than sex though. you'd need a plutonium battery to beat me out.

cj
04-08-2004, 08:05 PM
its best if you accept it now while you are young

Vick
04-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Ok since we've been grooming pushpills/Grogan/Steve here lately .....

..... here's the book about women according to Vick (short version)

Treat HM girls like LM girls

Treat LM girls like HM girls

Also known as treat a whore like a lady and treat a lady like a whore

Never have a long term relationship with an HM girl, too much work

If you can turn down sex it puts a new dynamic on a relationship, most women have never been turned down for sex, it works on their mind and ego

Then turn down sex again ...... but tactfully and for the right reasons

P.M.S. rule - 3 days before menstruation show up with a box of Godiva chocolates (or other appropriate gift), give said gift and LEAVE,

the leave part is very important, if the woman suffers from PMS (which means you suffer from PMS as well) she may think she's fat, bloated or retaining water and can't enjoy the gift while you are there

This is a good 3 hours for you to have a drink, go to a ball game or whatever which allows the woman to enjoy the gift guilt free
When you return, you're in good and you got a free afternoon

Always open doors, especially in front of her friends

Always be well mannered, especially in front of her friends

Realize you can never give her what another woman can - emotionally, physically or sexually - don't try and don't try to fight it - a woman appreciates the differences

Help or try to teach her to appreciate football, beer and buffalo wings - preferably at the same time - she'll know it's not the same as with the guys

There's more but this is this is the starter version

Oh shit, I just thought what the hell do I know - I'm happily divorced he he he

cj
04-08-2004, 08:33 PM
you are divorced already!!??!? that was quick!! unless it took you a while to mention to us you were back on the market again <_<

Vick
04-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Got divorced last April
We were married almost 3 years to the day

We still live in the same house, we split up the house and have separate bedrooms

Think I posted briefly last May

TheEnforcer
04-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 8 2004, 07:37 PM

Really? Sorry to hear that. Damn, when did I miss that? :huh:

TheEnforcer
04-08-2004, 08:53 PM
I REALLY got to break the habit of responding before I check further down to see if there is a response that answers my question already!! :P

pushpills
04-08-2004, 08:59 PM
vick there are some awsome suggestions in there for anyone who reads them

I already use most of them, the first three in particular.

I don't get to have sex with cute girls because I'm handsome you know.

The refuse sex is a great one as well, hard to do but it is SOOOOO worth it.

The first time I refused sex with my former girlfriend I was nice about it , like I'm a little tired and i've got some work to do so i'll pass. After the next time we had sex was the same time she started doing my laundry and cleaning my appartment. Saying no to sex is a GOLD MINE.

edit: giving candy to your girl is a bad idea. she should know not to eat junkfood, 98 pounds is the fattest my ex ever got with me.

great post vick, many people here should print it out and tack it somewhere.

:okthumb: :okthumb: vick

Last edited by pushpills at Apr 8 2004, 07:12 PM

cj
04-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 8 2004, 07:50 PM
Got divorced last April
We were married almost 3 years to the day

We still live in the same house, we split up the house and have separate bedrooms

Think I posted briefly last May
I remember being surprised when you posted, I just didn't realize so much time had gone past :unsure:

single life is fun ... i miss it :(

Hell Puppy
04-09-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by cj+Apr 8 2004, 06:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Apr 8 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Kt Doodles@Apr 8 2004, 05:06 PM
Serge -

;-) just a thought.
so true!!!!
:rokk:[/b][/quote]
So you have a toy that can smack you on the ass and say "whoseyerdaddy?" while banging you doggy style?

HoneyBlond
04-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 9 2004, 11:37 AM

Not for long I bet Vick :awinky:

Peaches
04-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 8 2004, 08:37 PM
Ok since we've been grooming pushpills/Grogan/Steve here lately .....

..... here's the book about women according to Vick (short version)

Treat HM girls like LM girls

Treat LM girls like HM girls

Also known as treat a whore like a lady and treat a lady like a whore

Never have a long term relationship with an HM girl, too much work

If you can turn down sex it puts a new dynamic on a relationship, most women have never been turned down for sex, it works on their mind and ego

Then turn down sex again ...... but tactfully and for the right reasons

P.M.S. rule - 3 days before menstruation show up with a box of Godiva chocolates (or other appropriate gift), give said gift and LEAVE,

the leave part is very important, if the woman suffers from PMS (which means you suffer from PMS as well) she may think she's fat, bloated or retaining water and can't enjoy the gift while you are there

This is a good 3 hours for you to have a drink, go to a ball game or whatever which allows the woman to enjoy the gift guilt free
When you return, you're in good and you got a free afternoon

Always open doors, especially in front of her friends

Always be well mannered, especially in front of her friends

Realize you can never give her what another woman can - emotionally, physically or sexually - don't try and don't try to fight it - a woman appreciates the differences

Help or try to teach her to appreciate football, beer and buffalo wings - preferably at the same time - she'll know it's not the same as with the guys

There's more but this is this is the starter version

OK, guys - print it, study it, learn it, practice it.

Except for the sex hold out thing. Game playing isn't right on either side. If a guy turned me down once, I'd consider getting rid of him. Twice would be a definite "See ya!". <_<

Vick
04-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Apr 9 2004, 06:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Apr 9 2004, 06:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Apr 9 2004, 11:37 AM

Not for long I bet Vick :awinky:[/b][/quote]
Thanks HB but I think I'll stay unmarried for a while, can't say for life because you never know

I like the term unmarried better than divorced he he he

he he he thanks Peaches, that was the short version :awinky:

Edit - Peaches it's not really a turn down, more of a it might not be the right place or time kind of thing
Example- You might be very attracted physically on a first date but just not the right time ...

Last edited by Vick at Apr 9 2004, 01:33 PM

YourSexySecrets
04-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 7 2004, 11:23 AM

;-)))
haha, good one, Serge, that's great.

and The Enforcerer: I don't buy "men are pigs." They are awesome.
I admire and respect them. :) :)

Last edited by YourSexySecrets at Apr 9 2004, 12:45 PM

Peaches
04-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 9 2004, 02:30 PM
Edit - Peaches it's not really a turn down, more of a it might not be the right place or time kind of thing
Example- You might be very attracted physically on a first date but just not the right time ...
So more of a "not making the move" than an actual "No, I know you're asking for sex, but it's not going to happen" type thing? :blink:

Just need to make sure I know what to expect when you turn me down twice. :P

Vick
04-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Apr 9 2004, 04:35 PM
Just need to make sure I know what to expect when you turn me down twice. :P
<invisible to CT ink>

I could never say no to you Peaches, especially with your Southern charm

</invisible to CT ink>

Of course you didn't come across the room to introduce yourself and I never go to shows anymore <_<