PDA

View Full Version : Bad Ass Custom Dark Mailer Headers F/S

- AFN -
04-07-2004, 11:31 AM
If you run Dark Mailer to send Bulk Mail from then you may not know the default headers a pretty much blocked everywhere the only place your mail is going in most circumstances is directly into the junk mail folder. you may be asking youself what the hell can I do about it. well I have a solution for you.

I am selling custom crafted headers that replace the old ones and once again get you making those killer sales you once enjoyed before all the Default DM headers got blocked/banned these are what you have been looking for they will get your mail in anywhere hotmail,yahoo,msn,gi and yes even aol there is 23 different headers in this set

Price is $300 for all of them if you are a bulk mailer you need this added advantage to get past all the new filtering systems isp's are installing. these custom headers will help you slip in completely unnoticed and untouched :)

Lowest prices anywhere 100% Original and fully tested. satisfaction guaranteed!

Hit me on ICQ 340450685

Evil Chris
04-07-2004, 12:09 PM
bump for Nick....

ahahahaha.... :lol:

JR
04-07-2004, 12:17 PM
isn't it illegal to forge or tamper with the headers when sending bulk mail?

swank
04-07-2004, 01:06 PM
So, did you create these yourself or are you trying to resell a buddy of mines custom created headers? If so you know who im talking about.

Last edited by swank at Apr 7 2004, 09:15 AM