PDA

View Full Version : Smashbucks fun at the Phoenix Forum pics...

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 04:10 AM
Just got back and recovering from the Phoenix Forum, it was great fun!

Photos of the Forum (http://www.smashbucks.com/forum/index.htm)

Mike Hawk
20 new juicy Classic Movie Photo sets added today!

http://smashbucks.com/sb.gif (http://c.fsx.com/c?z=384,83817,0,sc_ar,smashbucks.com)

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 04:18 AM
Gonzo, I moved it from travel to bullshit section because....
this is nothing but a bunch of people nobody knows or cares about,
there is ZERO value for travel section, no views of nature, architecture, art....not the travel section material
;-)))

gonzo
04-06-2004, 06:14 AM
I just went to the site....Im still not sure what they are doing. I suppose its a program...but after a year of test youd think theyd have it all filled out and no 404's.

bpj
04-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Serge.... i beg to differ!
Notice in the background.....
Wig confessing sins to JesusMscore! (http://www.smashbucks.com/forum/pages/dandj_jpg.htm)

It has been 20 years, since his last confession!!! lol

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by bpj@Apr 6 2004, 09:41 AM
Serge.... i beg to differ!
Notice in the background.....
Wig confessing sins to JesusMscore! (http://www.smashbucks.com/forum/pages/dandj_jpg.htm)

It has been 20 years, since his last confession!!! lol
beg all you want...they are your clients, not mine, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a flying fuck
;-)))

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 6 2004, 02:22 AM
I just went to the site....Im still not sure what they are doing. I suppose its a program...but after a year of test youd think theyd have it all filled out and no 404's.
Wow..so harsh...gonzo..why you got to be such a dick? Why not roll you fat ass up to San Diego and say that to my face..? You now know what I look like....

I often wonder about people who just so hurtful and dicks for just no reason...so what you are a admin/moderator on Oprano...big fucking deal. Its not that often I want to slam someone...but you were a dick and you deserved this! Enjoy it.

Now fuck off! and have a nice day!

Mike Hawk

http://smashbucks.com/sb.gif (http://c.fsx.com/c?z=384,83817,0,sc_ar,smashbucks.com)

Last edited by MikeHawk at Apr 6 2004, 09:40 AM

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 12:26 AM
there is ZERO value for travel section, no views of nature, architecture, art....not the travel section material
;-)))
You are so smart... will forward this onto those people that you think are such nobodys...

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk+Apr 6 2004, 12:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MikeHawk @ Apr 6 2004, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 12:26 AM
;-)))
You are so smart... will forward this onto those people that you think are such nobodys...[/b][/quote]
ohhhh, please do,
I am shaking in my pants....fuckin' noobs are everywhere....

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk+Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MikeHawk @ Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Apr 6 2004, 02:22 AM
Wow..so harsh...gonzo..why you got to be such a dick? Why not roll you fat ass up to San Diego and say that to my face..? You now know what I look like....

I often wonder about people who just so hurtful and dicks for just no reason...so what you are a admin/moderator on Oprano...big fucking deal. Its not that often I want to slam someone...but you were a dick and you deserved this! Enjoy it.

Mike Hawk

http://smashbucks.com/sb.gif (http://c.fsx.com/c?z=384,83817,0,sc_ar,smashbucks.com)[/b][/quote]
Gonzo,
please tell this moron that our new policy is:
IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THE FAMILY-
FUCK YOU!

and he is definatelly no member of the family

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 6 2004, 12:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 6 2004, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 12:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 12:26 AM
;-)))
You are so smart... will forward this onto those people that you think are such nobodys...
ohhhh, please do,
I am shaking in my pants....fuckin' noobs are everywhere....[/b][/quote]
Dude..why do you have to be such an ass?

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 6 2004, 12:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 6 2004, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Apr 6 2004, 02:22 AM

Mike Hawk

Gonzo,
please tell this moron that our new policy is:
IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THE FAMILY-
FUCK YOU!

and he is definatelly no member of the family[/b][/quote]
Well now, you sound like a real tough guy...well are you?

We are going to be in San Diego, and Floridia tough guy, I want you to tell that to my face...and we will see just how tough you are?

There is no reason for you to be such a dick unless you want me to step on your fucking neck when I see you in person...is that what you want?

The truth is no matter how much a dick you are ..you will never bring me down ...you must be a very un happy person...good luck to ya.

have a nice day fuck head!

Mike Hawk

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk+Apr 6 2004, 04:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MikeHawk @ Apr 6 2004, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by -MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 12:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 12:26 AM
;-)))
ohhhh, please do,
I am shaking in my pants....fuckin' noobs are everywhere....
Dude..why do you have to be such an ass?[/b][/quote]
I have no answer to your question.....
ask people who I think are nobodies,
maybe they have the answer...

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 04:32 PM

Well now, you sound like a real tough guy...well are you?

We are going to be in San Diego, and Floridia tough guy, I want you to tell that to my face...and we will see just how tough you are?

There is no reason for you to be such a dick unless you want me to step on your fucking neck when I see you in person...is that what you want?

The truth is no matter how much a dick you are ..you will never bring me down ...you must be a very un happy person...good luck to ya.

have a nice day fuck head!

Mike Hawk
Gary Kremen, this prick offends me,
he is in your town,
please pull Cohen on him and I'll reimburse you for the expenses.

If you fail,
I'll shoot him in Florida in self defense, as our laws allow us Floridians to do,
please save his life and just spank him financially for all he's got and his next 20 generations

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 04:32 PM

yeah, you do this in Florida,
let's see if your head is bullet proof...

my face is in my sig,
let's see who has a faster draw.

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 6 2004, 01:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 6 2004, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 04:32 PM

my face is in my sig,
let's see who has a faster draw.[/b][/quote]
Wow..you guys sound pretty serious..gun play...oh boy...you guys are really tough..huh?...over what a post?

Already forwarded this to some of my buddies in law enforcement, you are so stupid to threaten my life with a gun or hire someone to shoot me? How stupid can you be, I can see very.

Hey man I am a good guy with a small program just trying to make it out there..not as Large as you guys...but hey you want to be tough guys, maybe you are in the wrong line of work?

maybe take your meds..or do something...but chill ...

Mike Hawk

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk+Apr 6 2004, 04:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MikeHawk @ Apr 6 2004, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 01:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 04:32 PM

my face is in my sig,
let's see who has a faster draw.
Wow..you guys sound pretty serious..gun play...oh boy...you guys are really tough..huh?...over what a post?

Already forwarded this to some of my buddies in law enforcement, you are so stupid to threaten my life with a gun or hire someone to shoot me? How stupid can you be, I can see very.

Hey man I am a good guy with a small program just trying to make it out there..not as Large as you guys...but hey you want to be tough guys, maybe you are in the wrong line of work?

maybe take your meds..or do something...but chill ...

Mike Hawk[/b][/quote]
Law Enforcement????

I, Serge Birbrair, Florida resident, have guns and carry permit,
issued by the State of Florida, therefore, dear Law Enforcement friends,
explain your moron friend that threatening Floridian with
"you want me to step on your fucking neck when I see you in person..."
is stupid at least and deadly at worst.

I don't need hire nobody to protect my life and property,
threaten it and suffer the consequences.

Now when I made myself clear,
I can talk about your proggy and explain you that first you become a family,
THAN you spam your proggy on Oprano and NOT in any other order.

gonzo
04-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk+Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MikeHawk @ Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Apr 6 2004, 02:22 AM

Mike Hawk

http://smashbucks.com/sb.gif (http://c.fsx.com/c?z=384,83817,0,sc_ar,smashbucks.com)[/b][/quote]
Man I get busy for a day and first your gonna whip my ass because I mention that your website that you spammed on the main board has 404's and your staff bios are missing.

Why you got to be a dick?

Then we see that you wanna talk smack to Serge.

May I suggest a mirror and finishing your program site?

Mike AI
04-06-2004, 06:17 PM
A homo says what?

gonzo
04-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 6 2004, 05:25 PM
A homo says what?
I think somthing about rolling my fat ass to San Diego.
I saw the pics and Im not the only one that would benefit from Atkins.

I just pointed out that his years of testing the program must have not been on the site design cuz it got 404's.

And the extensive background of his staff was blank.

Steve Grogan is this your uncle?

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Gonzo,
for $20 I let you have him,
or we'll have to share
;-)))

gonzo
04-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 6 2004, 05:42 PM
Gonzo,
for $20 I let you have him,
or we'll have to share
;-)))
Might as well share... he'll like it better that way. Besides what is family for anyhow?

Move over J's we got a new applicant for the chair!

MikeHawk
04-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 6 2004, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 6 2004, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Apr 6 2004, 05:25 PM
A homo says what?
I think somthing about rolling my fat ass to San Diego.
I saw the pics and Im not the only one that would benefit from Atkins.

I just pointed out that his years of testing the program must have not been on the site design cuz it got 404's.

And the extensive background of his staff was blank.

Steve Grogan is this your uncle?[/b][/quote]
Ok...end of this..

Sorry I even posted to your board..

Never post again...

Dont know who Steve Grogan is?

There is no point to negitive energy, takes up to much time.

I am sure you guys have better things to do, and so do I....

I have shown this entire post to some people on the boards and they are not at all surprised...

Later...

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 05:54 PM

I have shown this entire post to some people on the boards and they are not at all surprised...

Gonzo, did you hire him as Oprano promoter?

fuck, now he's gonna bring a bunch of noobs.....

it's all YOUR fault, Gonzo!
;-)))

Gonzo, whatta we gonna do now????
He showed us to "some people",
let's resign from Oprano and let MikeAI deal with them!

I am too nervous now!

gonzo
04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 6 2004, 05:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 6 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MikeHawk@Apr 6 2004, 05:54 PM

Gonzo, did you hire him as Oprano promoter?

fuck, now he's gonna bring a bunch of noobs.....

it's all YOUR fault, Gonzo!
;-)))

Gonzo, whatta we gonna do now????
He showed us to "some people",
let's resign from Oprano and let MikeAI deal with them!

I am too nervous now![/b][/quote]
Yeah but they all told him to come back to GFY!
I dont know about you Serge but Im going to see if I can find some neck armor so I dont get it stepped in in Florida!

Where did I put that Atkins book?

Hell Puppy
04-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Touchy aint he?

I get that way too when I haven't had any in a while....

gonzo
04-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 6 2004, 06:28 PM
Touchy aint he?

I get that way too when I haven't had any in a while....
Watch out he will step on your neck!
And now your in this thread too that hes shown others!

I wonder if hes wearing that hat right now and that guy with the dollar bills is giving him the Weasel discount?